Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tha alpacas as pets book clearly visible on the table 🙄🙄🙄 they’re so bleeping transparent those two. Knobs

This just proves that they are both attention seeking twats, desperate to be talked about even if it is negatively on here. Imagine that being your life!! No amount of money / freebie gifts / bought Instagram followers is enough to sell yourself out like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think everybody's circumstances are different. I worked in the evenings from 6pm to midnight so had no choice to clean during the day. My children saw me loading the dishwasher, emptying the washing machine and used to love helping. They also had no choice to play independently whilst I was busy.
I get it 😊 but Hinch and inch don’t work, one could take Ronnie out while the other did any housework. Or god forbid, they could all go out as a family and do the housework while he’s in bed. Obviously this is only my opinion, I just think there’s more important things than living my life around keeping my house immaculate 🤷🏻‍♀️ Especially when kids live here 🤣 it’s a dig at those knob heads not anyone else
Edited ridiculous typo 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So sick of these "natural" just woke up shots on the sofa/at the table.

No one wants to be seen when you've just got up in the morning. Definitely no one wants to see someone glued to a stinky sofa. Everything reeks of desperation. Stop posting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It is beyond weird to me that complete strangers are creating art of their children and sharing it on the internet presumably without their express permission. Makes my stomach turn to think of how recognisable these kids are and how easy it would be for someone to bring harm on this family. If you’re so worried about trolls and haters then why continue to share these sweet, innocent children?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Christ almighty woman! Put that baby down and go and get your bloody hair done! He's almost three months old and yet you're still stuck to that couch, peddling this "it's so hard to adjust to two children" tripe! Nice to see Ronnie with a book you're tending to be interested in and the absence of Fatty Fret Alot in this photo is a welcome change! You really do play into Tattle's hands Soph don't you? and James enables you! Alpacas as Pets? Strategically placed on the table? Behave! You deserve all the piss taking you get about that! Of course your book and magazine cover which must be almost two years old by now just had to feature in that photo didn't they? Don't you both realise how desperate that looks? Grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
James has forgotten to filter everything bissskiiiitttt! That sofa gives me the boke. Especially after reading on here about dogs leaving ‘juice’ around the place 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I get it 😊 but Hinch and inch don’t work, one could take Ronnie out while the other did any housework. Or god forbid, they could all go out as a family and do the housework while he’s in bed. Obviously this is only my opinion, I just think there’s more important things than living my life around keeping my house immaculate 🤷🏻‍♀️ Especially when kids live here 🤣 it’s a dig at those knob heads not anyone else
Edited ridiculous typo 😳
Erm is it only my 2 year old who watches TV while I tidy up / clean the kitchen / make dinner?

Where are all R’s paw patrol / bing / Bluey toys??

Reactions: 19
Erm is it only my 2 year old who watches TV while I tidy up / clean the kitchen / make dinner?

Where are all R’s paw patrol / bing / Bluey toys??
He's got a book to play with! What more do you want? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Jesus our living room was like a toy shop every morning when my kid was that age…actually who am I kidding, it still is 😂😂 just looks like no kids live there 😑

Reactions: 19
My god everything is grey (with a bit of beige 😁) in that grid post, even the pic of the roses is grey, I’m sorry but why would you want to look at grey roses? 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I knew she wouldn't show "live" footage of Ronnie at the Tot's Rave on Sunday.It would have been an ideal opportunity to prove sceptics wrong.We've had two weekends of non-stop family entertainment here,and not a mention of it🤔
Something was off about the weather yesterday.There were a couple of downpours but they were over quickly so they would have had plenty of opportunity to play in the garden when it was dry and it certainly wasn't cold enough for fluffy onesies.
They must have footage for every condition?and don't forget they've even got a snow machine in storage somewhere😂
Was she at it? Does anyone actually see them
Out and about at all? I find the whole
Set up so so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.