Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How he does not see how FRAIL she looks. Her hands are skeletal. Its very concerning. And i say this from a good place. We have just this year lost a young woman from this kind of body dysmorphia. And i also recognise the symptoms. She is feeling like she cant cope as she is running on empty and it wont be long before she conks out. He is a prick and a terrible husband to allow this to carry on and persist in showing her off to thousands in such a fragile image. Yes i feel for her here... Its a killer illness!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well it was nice to see Ronnie out playing the rain, fresh air at least. Is that slide designed to be outside in bad weather? (Genuine question!)
I thought the same because isn’t it made of wood? Wouldn’t it get ruined in the rain if that’s the case?

Reactions: 8
I wonder how she'll cope if 'perfect' Lennie gets to Ronnie's age and is a hellion that doesn't listen and won't be her little performing monkey. Ronnie will be about school age by then so thankfully will be able to escape every day so she can't use him as much then.
Everything crossed that this is the case. I remember saying on a thread before, I cannot wait for Rontuftznfutz to smear sudocrem absolutely everywhere but he’s been completely and utterly conditioned to be seen and not heard. He wouldn’t dare do anything like that. I hope Lonnie is a rebel child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well random and looks tit 🤣 I’ve never seen them used like that before tbh. Must be to keep the paps at bay.
I think it is! One of my neighbours has one to block a house from seeing into their garden. So it must be a privacy thing. Still looks rubbish though!

Reactions: 11
I wonder how she'll cope if 'perfect' Lennie gets to Ronnie's age and is a hellion that doesn't listen and won't be her little performing monkey. Ronnie will be about school age by then so thankfully will be able to escape every day so she can't use him as much then.
Time for cash cow no3🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything crossed that this is the case. I remember saying on a thread before, I cannot wait for Rontuftznfutz to smear sudocrem absolutely everywhere but he’s been completely and utterly conditioned to be seen and not heard. He wouldn’t dare do anything like that. I hope Lonnie is a rebel child 😂
I hope so too, I hope he finds some crayons and brings a bit of colour about the place😂

Time for cash cow no3🙄🙄🙄🙄
That has crossed my mind but she doesn't seem to take naturally to being a mother and not everyone does which is fine but she can't just keep popping them out til she gets one that's the perfect monkey to her organ grinder.

Reactions: 9
I hope so too, I hope he finds some crayons and brings a bit of colour about the place😂

That has crossed my mind but she doesn't seem to take naturally to being a mother and not everyone does which is fine but she can't just keep popping them out til she gets one that's the perfect monkey to her organ grinder.
I wouldnt put anything past dumb and dumber🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6

But will she want a girl now…?

Reactions: 4
I keep watching Ronnie kicking the ball.
It’s so obvious that he was told to run and kick it, then he didn’t know what to do next so turned around for his next instruction.

My 2yo would only be looking back at me to check if I was watching and saw him score a goal!
Also, he loves playing football with the dog! Would be a great opportunity to get poor fatsomes running around a bit!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Lol he's defo trying to get off her knee there.. But isn't it sad the ball was only thrown for a recording..... It's not cold enough for a wolly onesie either, the heating is probably whacked right up in the house (mines not been on in months) she proper doesn't know how to dress her kids ........ He's always either playing with a ball or playing with some form of cleaning equipment. Sad.

Garden looks tit aswell, atv xo Happy Sunday xo

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sure in one of Inch’s stories recently, there were three slides in the garden. Three! How many slides does one little boy need? Too much money, not enough sense!
We’ve had the same slide in my backgarden for 16 years, it was bought when my nieces were born and then passed down to my daughter. They’re now ages 16,15,13 and 11. And the paint on the steps is only just starting to peel. With a scrub and greasy paint it’ll look brand new!

Please tell me I’m not the only one with a 2yo that doesn’t follow me around cleaning, mainly because I do all my housework when he’s in bed so I can spend my time with him playing, so he’s never really seen me clean, only hoover 🤷🏻‍♀️ Iv never known a child to be so conditioned to clean or seek approval after their every move, it’s really sad to see. If she’s trying to go for the family account she’s going to fail!
I think everybody's circumstances are different. I worked in the evenings from 6pm to midnight so had no choice to clean during the day. My children saw me loading the dishwasher, emptying the washing machine and used to love helping. They also had no choice to play independently whilst I was busy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
To be fair (sorry) my 2 year old is forever getting a broom and sweeping. Drives me bloody mental but he loves it!
At least R is outside and having fun
Was he having fun? Because he looked his usual sad self to me. He went running out to his toys , picked up a sponge and immediately started rubbing the frames with a very concentrated look on his face. To me it seemed like he thought "I need to go and clean that" as opposed to "wow I can have some fun playing on that" Just my thoughts x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The state of that pergola with all the very expensive fake flowers just hanging down and looking filthy. Thought when it was built they were going to be spending all their time out there, looks like no one's used it for months.

Reactions: 22
Was he having fun? Because he looked his usual sad self to me. He went running out to his toys , picked up a sponge and immediately started rubbing the frames with a very concentrated look on his face. To me it seemed like he thought "I need to go and clean that" as opposed to "wow I can have done fun playing on that" Just my thoughts x
No you are right, I think my initial reaction was just glad to see him outside but as I watched more it’s clear he’s just being used as a prop in their weird little show as usual 😔
I commented later on about him waiting for instructions with the ball too. x

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Honestly just a bit weird to see anywhere in their house filled with toys, I hate the fact that there's 2 very young children in that house and all her stories say otherwise because she packs up and bleaches away every trace of them when they go to bed. Not saying parents can't have their own sanctuaries but for there to be no sign of the kids past 6pm is so odd to me.
It's nice seeing the garden covered in toys.

As much as we all comment on Ron being off her stories I think I prefer it that way as honestly my heart jusy breaks everytime for him. Never have I wanted to hug and comfort a child I don't even know more than I do him... Not in a weird hinch stalker hon way where I'd actually do it but in a to quote her and her bestie it makes my heart hurt way. 💔💔💔

Reactions: 18
Does anyone not understand the need for a shiny sink, I don’t get it as long as it’s clean I’ve never needed it to shine?

I think Ron was copyinghis parents with the cloth thing, those sponges are really absorbed and they have probably wiped the rain off his toys with them. I think that’s maybe what he was copying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.