Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it up inch.Judging by tonights car crash we really need a reminder of @Andiooops wrecking ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bleeping hope she wasn't asleep. This is triggering. One movement and that baby will hit the concrete. I hope someone has messaged Jamie. This has really really pissed me off and upset me to see this happening.
And sorry but again that baby isnt 2 months old. That's one big baby

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Oi prick!!! If your wifey is so knackered she is putting your tiny child in harms way.... You should be getting her help, not posting stupid outdated podcast shite you bleeping blurt!!!!
Edited typo, im so angery with this upshot!!
Why does he keep taking pics of her when she's "asleep"??!!! 😬 Lonnie slung over her shoulder everytime 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
I don’t ever wish bad up on anyone’s babies but it’s so sad how some people do everything in their power to follow advice and keeps babies safe and awful things happen and this pair do whatever they please ignore any guidance and act above anything ever going tragically wrong 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's pretending to be asleep or she actually did fall asleep like that. Either way she's an idiot. I wouldn't even let myself fall asleep with a glass of water in my hands let alone that precious baby. So irresponsible. Best mother of the year smashing it eh...

Reactions: 15
She's pretending to be asleep or she actually did fall asleep like that. Either way she's an idiot. I wouldn't even let myself fall asleep with a glass of water in my hands let alone that precious baby. So irresponsible. Best mother of the year smashing it eh...
That woman is dumb as duck!!! THE most idiotic thing she has ever done.

Reactions: 10
My mum dropped me as a baby when she fell asleep outside in our garden to, I have a scar on my forehead still from it as I needed stitches. My mum felt awful and never did it again though this was the mid 80s, unless they are thicker than I think they’d know about sids risks being parents of two 🙄

• Sad
I’ve messaged. I hope others will have seen it and messaged too. I don’t care if they now know who I am. The safety of the baby is much more important. I’ve been really nice about it.

how long until they block me?

I actually think she is sparko. I don’t know what is worse, him taking and posting the photo or him not actually just taking the baby and letting her sleep. They are one seriously messed up couple 🤦🏼‍♀️😩 I feel he slightly ridicules her? Anyone else get that vibe?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.