Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Running with a beanbag on a tiled floor? He’s lucky the kid didn’t trip before the carpet and split his head open. Idiot parenting.

Reactions: 36
He's one class A prick isn't he!?! Poor Ron being used for content again. Let's take the piss out of our son's poor gross motor skills. duck off back to Narnia inch, you despicable little man 🖕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Running with a beanbag on a tiled floor? He’s lucky the kid didn’t trip before the carpet and split his head open. Idiot parenting.
Honestly what pillocks they are. Could so easily had an accident.

Reactions: 12
I spy another video of poor Ron uploaded for content, engagement and giggles 😠 What lovely parents he has - NOT! That poor child lying there on the floor, but Jamie thought let’s carry on filming and then post to Instagram cos I’ll get so many comments about it! Dick!
Couldn’t care less about whether Jamie is having a new car or not - it’s how they’ve gone about mugging off the general public through lies and deceptions that I can’t stand. The money they have accumulated is tainted. They are both Talentless, chavtastic layabouts. I don’t think they are stupid when it comes to spotting an opportunity, as they have carefully orchestrated this journey that has made them millionaires. They knew exactly how to target their market. It’s all an act. If that’s what they class as ‘winning at life’ - then they truly are deluded and the people who follow these nitwits really need to take a good look at themselves.

Reactions: 41
You can’t just hear Jimbobnojob in that showroom now. Guffawing like a bleeping knuckle dragger “all the best son”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion: baiting tattle and forgetting the sheeple. When will she realise they aren’t alpaca people

reposting as I was a few pages early last time, hopefully it’s just as popular! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Yawn yawn yawn. They have totally expoaed themselves... Well him more than her!!! For the pretentious pair of Con artists they are. All this spending in vast amounts is quite blatent. So when the pack of wolves turn on the leader, where will He be... Oh yeah, spouting the dont look at is speel. If he thinks she has anxiety now... Wait and see where this will all lead. He will be a dad of two caring for his demented paranoid wife on benefits the way they are going. From celeb to carer in a few short months... And Ron will more than likely have additional care needs to. So make the most of your moment Mr Nasty!!! Your card will be truely marked ya peice of tit!!!!

Reactions: 20
I’ve watched a few of her make up friends videos over the last week- she actually comes across quite well- I don’t get the fake/ staged vibes that hinch has. Just talking to the camera, doing make up, stuff with her kids like a normal person. Hinch has ruined herself by trying to be perfect to and polished.

Reactions: 13
Re: silly bollocks’ story. Deffo at a dealership, not sure how long they have had the other Audi for but could it be they are on a plan where they trade in? Aren’t they usually 3 or 4 years.

Ronnie falling did make me chuckle, I’m not going to lie. (But a loving chuckle if you know what I mean) anyways, it then made me sad for the very obvious reasons.Surely even her sheep can’t overlook that. Also, why was silly bollocks filming anyway?

Reactions: 14
Guyssshhhh thread suggestions should be posted after page 40 and don’t make them too long cos they won’t fit and don’t make them bleeping sweary cos they’re not allowed. You got this!
All the vest. 🦙
I feel like this is aimed at me 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 little old me and my (winning) but bleeping sweary thread suggestion 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Ronnie falling did make me chuckle, I’m not going to lie. (But a loving chuckle if you know what I mean)
i know what you mean because it was exactly the same as me. I laugh quite a lot when kids fall. In a cute way, I’m not an absolute bleep I swear 😂

Remember the old days where Tattlers would say that even though inch was a complete pillock at least he was a caring dad to his son 🤷🏼‍♀️....can't be saying that anymore cos he's proved himself to be just as content desperate as Soph is and seems now to frequently use his poor little boy for cheap laughs on his stories 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.