Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super Garraway to the party I know but just watched Jamie's stories and I have some thoughts....

Who in their right mind takea a video like that, watches it back and thinks ooh yes I'll post that?? Sofe, Jamie, DO BETTER AND PROTECT THAT LITTLE BOY. I've never seen such a sad and tired face, he obviously was not enjoying it, and did not like it at all when the car was driven away from whichever of them was stood behind filming.

Which then leads me to ask, who was filming? As I'd like to see Jamie film with one hand and use the remote control for the mean-mobile with his other 😔 absolutely heart breaking, I don't think Ronniegentlesoulmanzhazfootsandhateszfootballz likes the car so maybe call it a bad job and pop it in the storage unit with the digger and bouncy castle. Or into the loft with Trace. Hope you're ok Trace and that your new venture is going well 👋

Also get that bib of him you pair of twats. For starters he looked ridiculous, and it will make his neck sweaty. If it's warm enough to go out with wet hair then that hoofing bit of fabric isn't necessary, a bit of dribble on his t-shirt will dry. bleeping weird. Weird weird weird.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Even if she involved Ron in some baking just mummy & Ron time it would be lovely, my kids used to enjoy an indoor picnic when the weather was bad, sitting at the table with a plastic knife buttering bread & slapping on odd fillings, getting the picnic blanket out in the living room & sitting there with dolls & teddies, certainly made the day better! She just doesn’t have a clue it all revolves around those berks constantly
She’d never do that, it’s too messy!

Reactions: 2
She made those biskitsss. Decorated them once Ronnie was in bed. She's a fucktard.
I think those biscuits was about the time I came to tattle, it didn’t sit right with me and to be honest I kind of judge any of her followers who I didn’t bother. What kind of self centred childish adult takes a gift away from their baby to do themselves?!?!

Reactions: 11
Can I be honest, I always do my hair and make up, every day. It's the one thing I never miss. My life could be chaos but I'll always have my make up done. I'm so ugly without it 😣 I would honestly die if anyone saw me with no make up. Even with severe PND I did my make up every day.
Im sure that isn’t true, I’m sure you’re not ugly.
Please don’t put yourself down 😊🤍

Reactions: 7
SS is definitely playing a similar bump games to hinch. More convinced than ever that hinch has told a big lie about Lonnie and that’s a big part of the reason she can’t return. Still not getting Ronnie & Lonnie in the same shots….

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You know when you’ve gone to bed at night, you’ve just got ready for bed and you climb in and there’s a moment where you and your significant other are talking about what happened that day, things that need to be done at the weekend…
I can only imagine the conversation between them two at night before sleeping.

SS is definitely playing a similar bump games to hinch. More convinced than ever that hinch has told a big lie about Lonnie and that’s a big part of the reason she can’t return. Still not getting Ronnie & Lonnie in the same shots….
Is Lonnie older than we think?

If they have lied about when Lonaldo was born, that would be the most heinous act wouldn't it? I don't know what they would stand to gain from lying about it though? For a start they'll have to tell Lennie he's got two birthdays and the whole family would need to be complicit in the web of lies ( not beyond them all I know ) and keep it up for ever! and how will that make Lennie feel, and perhaps more importantly, Ronnie? I honestly think the charade she played out during the pregnancy and her deliberate bump hiding was purely for speculation on here and quite frankly, that is pathetically tragic. SS is no better either! Why all the cloak and dagger nonsense? It's bleeping stupid!

Reactions: 19
If they have lied about when Lonaldo was born, that would be the most heinous act wouldn't it? I don't know what they would stand to gain from lying about it though? For a start they'll have to tell Lennie he's got two birthdays and the whole family would need to be complicit in the web of lies ( not beyond them all I know ) and keep it up for ever! and how will that make Lennie feel, and perhaps more importantly, Ronnie? I honestly think the charade she played out during the pregnancy and her deliberate bump hiding was purely for speculation on here and quite frankly, that is pathetically tragic. SS is no better either! Why all the cloak and dagger nonsense? It's bleeping stupid!
I completely agree. It’s all absolutely bizarre through isn’t it…

A friend just shared this and it made me think of Grinch & Inch. I'm not saying Ron is spoiled btw. I'm referring to them and their phones in his face or the toys he never sees again.View attachment 680768
Equally lots of presents/toys when accompanied by lots of parental engagement and presence doesn't create spoilt children. You have to make them appreciate what they have.

Reactions: 9
I completely agree. It’s all absolutely bizarre through isn’t it…
I don’t think she’ll be doing instagram for much longer so it’s quite an easy lie to get away with if she just dissapears, everyone will forget.

that picture says it all abd I think Stacey is playing the bump game to help hinch. Remember the cushions 🙄

Reactions: 13
Exactly its not about what Ronnie needs or likes, its what they want. Absolute pair of muppets🙄🙄
Just the miserable lost face on him in the car, not even peddles to let him even attempt to drive it himself, he just looks so defeated all the time, always just sitting slumped and looking around him, never engaging with his parents or looking into their eyes and responding to their voices and cheers, he never shares any joy with them, from what we see, there's no go in him at all for a toddler. He's older than Gemma Atkinsons Mia. Although you'd never think it.
If they can't see or anyone can't see that he has development issues now and has had since he was a baby, then they are blind. And have very little experience with children.
At this stage it's negligent to ignore it when it's so blatantly obvious. I really don't think Ronnie is going to do well with those two idiots. I think he will be left behind.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Lonnie was born in a different birthday although @HinchesSousChef made an excellent argument, purely as it will be too complicated to keep it secret (and they’re not that intelligent). I do think she loved the speculation, so thought it funny to hide her bump. Not sure why. As I said, idiots!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s waiting for the best offer before she returns. She won’t just sell out her children for lidl or Aldi ya know. Give her some credit! She’ll flog the kids privacy for a contract with unilever or maybe she thinks she’s posh init and waiting for Waitrose or m&s

• Sad
  • Haha
My brother in law's girlfriend reminds me slightly of Inch... We had a conversation today, and it came up about jobs and working. My partner said "at least I have a job". The girlfriend turns round and says, " I don't need a job". My brother in law works as a joiner/ builder, he has a mortgage, which he pays for everything. And she sits on her arse living in luxury. They have a 1 year old together. She's basically a stay at home mum. I'm sorry but if you are able to work, then get off your arse and work!! Kids can be put into day care. It just made me laugh that people like this take the piss
If you can afford to stay home being a full time mum is a job who better to care for your child than you ? Unfortunately many mums single or not can’t afford to and must work there aren’t enough jobs to go round so i have no issue with stay at home parents mum or dad I have no issues with parents that have to work to make ends meet each must do whats right for their family, however I have a huge issue with 2 parents staying home and fleecing follows by influencing and begging for a living what’s more annoying is that these people very often look down on those who are unemployed and claiming benefits the irony and hypocrisy is not lost on those of us who prefer not to lie, mislead and beg for a living these people to me especially those who exploit their own kids for money are the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s waiting for the best offer before she returns. She won’t just sell out her children for lidl or Aldi ya know. Give her some credit! She’ll flog the kids privacy for a contract with unilever or maybe she thinks she’s posh init and waiting for Waitrose or m&s
If her definition of posh is the same as it is for the ciabatta aka ‘really posh bread’ she was given in a hotel, maybe even a Farmfoods contract isn’t so unlikely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.