Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes at 4.6 now aswell
She’s just as fake but her content is much more enjoyable to me than the hinches
& Rex brings a genuine smile to my face
I don’t actually mind SS’s fake because it’s real fake if that makes sense. Which it doesn’t 😂 but it’s relatable content and she actually does stuff, and her weans are cute and happy. Hinch does duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Now I may be being extremely cynical here, but, do we think this whole silence and occasional “I’m still here guuuyyyzzzzzz, to be honest I’m struggling guiyyzzzz” is all part of her orchestrating her next comic, sorry book, and focusing on how she struggled and couldn’t talk about it at the time but she got “stronger thanks to her followers and all the support, they helped her through her darkest hours with messages of support”
You just know Sophie has just read this idea and got straight on the phone to Penguin. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t bear influencers in general but those who exploit their kids especially it worries me that they have such huge followings it’s tells us how shallow our society is becoming so personally I hope many are bot accounts, the fans or at least some of them are seriously unhinged if one of their idols murdered someone they would come back with , yes but what did they do complete madness 😳

Reactions: 13
Hi everyone, I know some people are just here to chat and sometimes stay on the Hinch threads just for company etc. I've just found out that there's a thread called "Escape to the Tea & Sympathy support room" I have absolutely no idea how to link it, but if you just want to chat to people about random stuff or just need someone to listen, that's the thread for you! It's filled with Meghan and Harry threaders atm.
They’re a lovely supportive bunch on that thread - would recommend ranting to them as they have a sharp sense of humour!!

Reactions: 10
Sheridan S has just done a story and blantantly stated it’s an amazing filter, but had she not i was at first thinking wow she’s looking fresh. It’s so similar to the recent one Hinch did with Inch making her look about 18. Other influencers play around and joke with them but she makes out it’s really her😳🤔😂😂
Exactly if she was like "guys I've got a filter on because I look like tit, the boys are keeping me busy today, Ronnie's wanted all my time and Lennie is unsettled and needs me too. I've not had time to sort my hair or put a bit of makeup on" the nobody would blame her and most people would find it relatable, Christ there's been days where my husband's left the house at half 8 and returned home at 6 and I'm in the same condition he left me in- still in my pyjamas because it's been one of those days and I've not been able to put the baby down to go for a shower(we call them surviving days) but that's what real life is like(please god tell me that and it's not just me😂😂 I do go for a shower and put clean clothes on when he comes home and takes over)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Exactly if she was like "guys I've got a filter on because I look like tit, the boys are keeping me busy today, Ronnie's wanted all my time and Lennie is unsettled and needs me too. I've not had time to sort my hair or put a bit of makeup on" the nobody would blame her and most people would find it relatable, Christ there's been days where my husband's left the house at half 8 and returned home at 6 and I'm in the same condition he left me in- still in my pyjamas because it's been one of those days and I've not been able to put the baby down to go for a shower(we call them surviving days) but that's what real life is like(please god tell me that and it's not just me😂😂 I do go for a shower and put clean clothes on when he comes home and takes over)
👏👏👏👏👏 real life V hinch fairytale life🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is not just you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So what are thoughts on the Lonnie photo white background. Is that a rug or bedsheet? I think rug. Does she have that rug in the nursery? Which room was that taken in? Hmmm.

ETA - I think she has bought a rug for the nursery cos the grey carpet clashed with the biscuit. Maybe the rug is her new range. I’m intrigued by the resposting an old image. I’m wondering how old lonnie really is…..

Reactions: 20
So what are thoughts on the Lonnie photo white background. Is that a rug or bedsheet? I think rug. Does she have that rug in the nursery? Which room was that taken in? Hmmm.

ETA - I think she has bought a rug for the nursery cos the grey carpet clashed with the biscuit. Maybe the rug is her new range. I’m intrigued by the resposting an old image. I’m wondering how old lonnie really is…..
The pic of her with Stacey gives her away because how could Stacey have barely any bump in that pic yet Lennie is born 🤔
Somethings been lied about

Reactions: 17
Has she commented on SS grid post?
I notice it’s already beat her filtered as duck couple “goals” pic on the likes & comments 😂

Reactions: 9
Just watching Inch’s story with Ronnie and laughing at the lyrics of the song he chose:

🎶You got a fast car
I got a plan to get us outta here
I been working at the convenience store
Managed to save just a little bit of money
Won't have to drive too far
Just 'cross the border and into the city🎶
You and I can both get jobs

Making plans to escape Greyskull, Inch?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think they are testing the water with content. Seeing what gets reactions, what doesn’t, so they can plan her big come back.

SS has already beat her with the family insta thing and Mrs hinch is basically dead.
Sooooo its just Ronnie and Lennie left to peddle now. She doesn’t even show Henry anymore

Reactions: 10
New thread:
Fiddle and hinch in a new van,
I SPY an excuse of a man.
Excuse of a man loves his motor
I SPY an expanding bloater

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title...
Inch going about as if sun shines out of his bum.... But then he shows lil Ron, still looking glum!!!

Edited typo

Reactions: 14
The pic of her with Stacey gives her away because how could Stacey have barely any bump in that pic yet Lennie is born 🤔
Somethings been lied about
Oh yes what the hell you're so right.
SS is massive in her picture today yet just a couple of weeks ago the bump was hardly visible on the sofa with Sofa. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I watch Gemma Atkinson with her little girl. She’s so natural and engaged in what her daughter is doing and saying. Repeating words and chatting away together. I find it hard to believe that Ronnie and Mia are around the same age. Gemma doesn’t screech ‘good girrrrrrllllll’ and she uses full words and no baby speak. I’d love the Hinchliffes to speak to Ronnie like this. But they are far to engrossed in giving the best impressions for it to happen.
Not to mention, Gorka speaks to Mia in Spanish so she’s bilingual as well. Mia is a month younger than Ronnie, has had next to zero interaction with other kids for the same reason yet she is speaking in sentences, has full conversations and her parents properly interact with her, play with her, watch kiddies programmes with her. I don’t think we’ve ever seen Grinch and Inch watch CBeebies or read a book with Ronnie. Anytime we saw that, it was all just for the gram!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.