Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m new to this thread I just don’t understand how she is so popular what is she a cleaner ? She’s really popular with the other celebs aswell
We don't know either. I think all the z listers lick each others bums to keep the AD deals and money rolling in🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry I’m new to this thread I just don’t understand how she is so popular what is she a cleaner ? She’s really popular with the other celebs aswell
Welcome! It’s a question none of us has worked out the answer to yet, but for paid for bots, stolen quotes and “celeb” friendships arranged by her agency probably helped a bit.

Reactions: 15
There was a woman called Hinch
Who's married to a knob called Inch..
He's not got a job, a big boring slob
Pig ugly more than heartthrob..

There was a man called Inch
Who's married to the Grinch..
She's on maternity or so she says
Here 1 minute then gone for days..

Inch then takes over, sopha's place on the gram
Endless tit posts worse than incoming spam...
You're not funny Jamie or even that smart
We all know it's Soph, using your account from the start..

So do us all a favour and give it a rest
Just piss off with Grinch
All the vest 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Sorry but Hinch and Sam are not stepsisters, they’re half sisters. They both have Fiddlefingers as a mother. I don’t know enough about Big Al’s other daughters but I assume they are half sisters too ie they all have Big Al as a dad. Being a stepmother, i can confirm stepsisters/ brothers are the kids of your parent’s new partner with their previous partner with no biological link. 🙂

Half sisters I think. Same mum, different dad. There are step sisters on the dad’s side that are not acknowledge. Is that right, @fannysjohnny?
Soz your post came up after I’d composed mine 🙂

Reactions: 16
I tried it earlier on....... looking into my phone camera, eye bleeping myself....

How do they do it? I just laughed at how stupid I looked.
I thought you had to swing your eye balls up and right as far as they will go,tilt your head to the ceiling stretch yr neck,push yr chest out and swing rapidly back to the camera saying "oohhh".Don't try this if you as old as me.,screaming ahhh as you twist your neck creates a whole different mouth shape.

Half sisters I think. Same mum, different dad. There are step sisters on the dad’s side that are not acknowledge. Is that right, @fannysjohnny?
Yes.One older than Sam and one around the same age as hinch.
Sam and Soph have different biological dad's.To recap,Fiddle kept the secret from Sam until she was almost an adult.Truth only came out because one of the half sisters threatened to reveal the truth.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry but Hinch and Sam are not stepsisters, they’re half sisters. They both have Fiddlefingers as a mother. I don’t know enough about Big Al’s other daughters but I assume they are half sisters too ie they all have Big Al as a dad. Being a stepmother, i can confirm stepsisters/ brothers are the kids of your parent’s new partner with their previous partner with no biological link. 🙂

Soz your post came up after I’d composed mine 🙂
Yep, you’re right. They’re half sisters on the dad’s side, not step sisters. Makes the snubbing of them even worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Everyone deals with mental health struggles differently. Struggling and coping is going to look differently for everyone. For some that means hiding being a perfect mask of makeup, for others that means not having the wherewithal to bathe or brush their hair. If the filtered look of perfection is what she needs to project to the world then so be it, I guess. I don’t even fault her with struggling when she has so much more support and privilege than most (but, name your privilege, of course).

I work with children who are refugees from Africa and the Middle East, a lot of the work revolves around trauma and PTSD— it’s
not always an easy lesson because we’re human and our personal perspectives dictate how we see and interact with the world: but one person’s suffering is no greater or lesser than the next and everyone’s story is different. I truly don’t think anyone would fault Hinch if she came forward and said listen I know I don’t look like I’m suffering but I am! What you don’t see behind the scenes is: self harm/eating disorder/childhood trauma/fighting between my partner, children, and me etc etc etc (these are obviously just examples I’ve made up, but totally within the realm of possibility). I don’t think she has the courage, integrity, or ethics to have this kind of an important conversation with her large audience.

My issue is that with such a large platform you inherit a certain amount of responsibility to be at least somewhat knowledgeable about the topics you discuss. She has made “anxiety” her thing, and has dabbled in the insinuation of postpartum depression/anxiety. Ok….yes it’s a complex topic and yes you probably will get backlash/weird comments/criticism (it’s bound to happen with a divisive conversation had at a large public scale!) who cares!? Do the right thing! Be honest! Help a few people if you can! Raise awareness— heck, maybe make your thing raising awareness for the people out there who are “high functioning” within their diagnosis. I don’t know, but then again I don’t have to know because I don’t have millions of people hanging on my every word (thank goodness). Ugh I’m just frazzled today and wish the world made more sense, even the chemical scented grey and filtered world of Mrs Hinch!
Very very well said.

Reactions: 5
She's definitely one of those people that, even if her sheep met her, the first thing you'd say to your mates after would be, "she looks very different in real life." I'm not even sure I'd recognize her.
100%. I was at a local safari park last weekend and as I was tending to my little boy I heard another mum who sounded the spit of her. I turned to have a quick look and sure enough the woman was tall, blonde and looked pretty similar to her. It dawned on me that that could be her and I wasn’t even sure. I think I’d just have to hope she had Ronnie as I’d definitely recognise him ( which is so wrong ).

Reactions: 18
Looks like Hinch has put a tenner’s credit on Inch’s Dilly Hill account to promote her grid post. Not garnering enough likes huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
not a cleaner she stole all her tips of cleaners and a group called zoflora addicts on fb. She posted her chav palace on Instagram and they bought tons of her followers, at a guess I’d say half of her followers are organic. She has no job and neither does her husband. All the celebs arse lick each other they all like to think they are hard done by with the nusty trolls in the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jamie gives me the heave honestly he looks like hes a sweaty Betty drenched in aftershave that would be peering over a 18 year old in a bar

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Everyone deals with mental health struggles differently. Struggling and coping is going to look differently for everyone. For some that means hiding being a perfect mask of makeup, for others that means not having the wherewithal to bathe or brush their hair. If the filtered look of perfection is what she needs to project to the world then so be it, I guess. I don’t even fault her with struggling when she has so much more support and privilege than most (but, name your privilege, of course).

I work with children who are refugees from Africa and the Middle East, a lot of the work revolves around trauma and PTSD— it’s
not always an easy lesson because we’re human and our personal perspectives dictate how we see and interact with the world: but one person’s suffering is no greater or lesser than the next and everyone’s story is different. I truly don’t think anyone would fault Hinch if she came forward and said listen I know I don’t look like I’m suffering but I am! What you don’t see behind the scenes is: self harm/eating disorder/childhood trauma/fighting between my partner, children, and me etc etc etc (these are obviously just examples I’ve made up, but totally within the realm of possibility). I don’t think she has the courage, integrity, or ethics to have this kind of an important conversation with her large audience.

My issue is that with such a large platform you inherit a certain amount of responsibility to be at least somewhat knowledgeable about the topics you discuss. She has made “anxiety” her thing, and has dabbled in the insinuation of postpartum depression/anxiety. Ok….yes it’s a complex topic and yes you probably will get backlash/weird comments/criticism (it’s bound to happen with a divisive conversation had at a large public scale!) who cares!? Do the right thing! Be honest! Help a few people if you can! Raise awareness— heck, maybe make your thing raising awareness for the people out there who are “high functioning” within their diagnosis. I don’t know, but then again I don’t have to know because I don’t have millions of people hanging on my every word (thank goodness). Ugh I’m just frazzled today and wish the world made more sense, even the chemical scented grey and filtered world of Mrs Hinch!
Well said. Ultimately she doesn't care enough to have that conversation with her audience. She doesn't care about them, they are a means to an end. Likewise for SS who is beyond fake and manipulative. But I digress, this is not her thread. Sophie could gain comfort from her audience beyond the superficial fawning of "you're amazing" and so on if she spoke more honestly. I also understand not wanting to divulge your innermost struggles and feeling safer by keeping it private but then don't hint at it or dangle a carrot. We know she isn't interested in accountability or taking any responsibility whatsoever and this ties in entirely with her lack of engaging in a more authentic way with her followers. Yes she tells them she loves them etc but this isn't sincere. She only 'loves' them when they're boosting her clearly fragile ego. Any requirement from her to actually engage with any of her followers in a more genuine and authentic way and she can't/doesn't. She is an utterly fascinating case study and an example of all that is wrong with Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Exactly this ❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.