Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only person to have ever had two children...
And remember they said they wanted 4 kids!! I have 4 kids ( one with autism)and it is absolutely insane! It's one of my pet peeves when people with no kids or 1 kid say they would love 4 šŸ˜£šŸ˜£. I adore my kids but I've had to give up work and be a SAHM because we couldn't afford childcare for them. There is no way her and Jamie could manage with 4 kids, they are far too lazy!!

Reactions: 12
Everyone deals with mental health struggles differently. Struggling and coping is going to look differently for everyone. For some that means hiding being a perfect mask of makeup, for others that means not having the wherewithal to bathe or brush their hair. If the filtered look of perfection is what she needs to project to the world then so be it, I guess. I donā€™t even fault her with struggling when she has so much more support and privilege than most (but, name your privilege, of course).

I work with children who are refugees from Africa and the Middle East, a lot of the work revolves around trauma and PTSDā€” itā€™s
not always an easy lesson because weā€™re human and our personal perspectives dictate how we see and interact with the world: but one personā€™s suffering is no greater or lesser than the next and everyoneā€™s story is different. I truly donā€™t think anyone would fault Hinch if she came forward and said listen I know I donā€™t look like Iā€™m suffering but I am! What you donā€™t see behind the scenes is: self harm/eating disorder/childhood trauma/fighting between my partner, children, and me etc etc etc (these are obviously just examples Iā€™ve made up, but totally within the realm of possibility). I donā€™t think she has the courage, integrity, or ethics to have this kind of an important conversation with her large audience.

My issue is that with such a large platform you inherit a certain amount of responsibility to be at least somewhat knowledgeable about the topics you discuss. She has made ā€œanxietyā€ her thing, and has dabbled in the insinuation of postpartum depression/anxiety. Okā€¦.yes itā€™s a complex topic and yes you probably will get backlash/weird comments/criticism (itā€™s bound to happen with a divisive conversation had at a large public scale!) who cares!? Do the right thing! Be honest! Help a few people if you can! Raise awarenessā€” heck, maybe make your thing raising awareness for the people out there who are ā€œhigh functioningā€ within their diagnosis. I donā€™t know, but then again I donā€™t have to know because I donā€™t have millions of people hanging on my every word (thank goodness). Ugh Iā€™m just frazzled today and wish the world made more sense, even the chemical scented grey and filtered world of Mrs Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
And I feel positive that vase will make an appearance in her ā€œcollectionā€.
I got a similar feeling when she zoomed in on the vase, oh I mean, Henry. Leaving the screenshot here for posterity. And what is that piece of paper behind it to the left?
And a thankyoulord for her not using the ā€œmischiefā€ music, though this was a close second.
2A830C9A-28AC-418F-9591-C0D63874EE0F.jpeg

Reactions: 12
If she truly has PND then I sincerely hope that she's getting the right help and support. The fact that she's a millionaire with 24/7 help won't matter at all if she's truly ill but quite frankly I don't believe she is. I think she wants people to believe she's suffering so she continues to garner the sympathy and adoration she thrives on. I also think she craves the life she had before Ronnie and Lennie came along and I think she probably harbours some resentment towards them, especially Ronnie and I sincerely hope he's also getting help and support because no matter what anyone says, there are clearly issues with him. Perhaps this is what she's struggling to adjust with? She has no struggles gazing at herself in the camera while ignoring Lennie though and he seems to be an extra in the "Look at me, I'm wonderful" show! I think things have imploded in what used to be her perfect world and she doesn't like it and she doesn't know how she's going to recover from what is essentially, real life!
Exactly šŸ’Æ where as before the children came along, she got all the attention off Jamie, her mum & dad ect šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø you just know she's that 'I'm a proper princess, look at me ' type but now it's shifted with the children having to come first, you can see she hates that!! It's so obvious

Reactions: 21
Just watched the documentary about Belle Gibson the Ozzy influencer who turned out to be a Scam and a pathological liar. The biggest revaltion for me was that the publisher of her books who admitted they didn't fact check her before backing her and supporting her lies was Penguin šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Just watched the documentary about Belle Gibson the Ozzy influencer who turned out to be a Scam and a pathological liar. The biggest revaltion for me was that the publisher of her books who admitted they didn't fact check her before backing her and supporting her lies was Penguin šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Havenā€™t they just signed up Harry and Megs too? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ā€œFinding my Feetā€
Promo story - ā€œThe title of my new memwaahhhh guyzzz!! I canā€™t believe it! Iā€™ve written a book all by myself being totally and brutally honest about my struggles! This book will answer all your questions, you wonā€™t believe how open Iā€™ve been in it, I wanted to share the full story, all the reality behind a pictureā€
Actual book - ā€œI really struggled after Lonnie was born. I wonā€™t go into all the details (even though I got you all to buy this book by telling you I would) butā€¦ I wasnā€™t diagnosed with PND but I definitely worried I had it. It was so hard, and trolls make it so hard to be happy. The end.ā€

Um . . . photoshopping got yer nose - eh, Inchy? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£View attachment 676669
New teeth for the old letch I see. Making themselves reality tv readyā€¦. šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I was looking through the Wiki - I can't believe Ronnie destroyed a straw reindeer in HB. Hope she paid for it. I thought the link was about him ruining one in the house.

Reactions: 3
Thanks
just had a read of the first two page
Wow!
I just had a nose too. Glad to see the hat was about even then! šŸ¤£

ā€œFinding my Feetā€
Promo story - ā€œThe title of my new memwaahhhh guyzzz!! I canā€™t believe it! Iā€™ve written a book all by myself being totally and brutally honest about my struggles! This book will answer all your questions, you wonā€™t believe how open Iā€™ve been in it, I wanted to share the full story, all the reality behind a pictureā€
Actual book - ā€œI really struggled after Lonnie was born. I wonā€™t go into all the details (even though I got you all to buy this book by telling you I would) butā€¦ I wasnā€™t diagnosed with PND but I definitely worried I had it. It was so hard, and trolls make it so hard to be happy. The end.ā€
*Finding my Footzzzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Maldon Prom is buzzing today and tomorrow and all next weekend,I wonder why she hasn't mentioned it? Concerts,tribute bands and more

Reactions: 15
Her and her sister look nothing like each other I think it sofa didn't have those surgeries etc she would look the same as her sister

Reactions: 9
If this is her 'maternity leave' from her social media career, why does she feel the need to pipe up regularly stating that she'll be back?
Once I go on mat leave in September, I will not be contacting my employer; they assume I will take the full year off, and I will inform them if I have other plans and will come back sooner.
Similarly, as a teacher, I will not be constantly reassuring the children I teach that I'll be back soon. They know that that is generally what happens after maternity leave!

She is so needy. That's what all these posts are - attention seeking!
She keeps coming back to dust the tumble weed away šŸ„±

Reactions: 4
I think she was hoping to become a beauty influencer... She was featuring the fake look beauty routine posts for a while... Then the powers that be thankfully put the kibosh on them showing them with filters. So poor sophie has to stick with the rubber glove fairytale ending. Coz lets face it.. Her merch with tesco is not selling like they planned either and her decoration of Lennielatchedtomummaz nursery was no way insperational. It was a duplicate and dull just like her whole existance.
And why is she playing mind games. She is awful. One woe is me post followed by a look at how happy and marvelous i look post. Piss off you con woman!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is this seriously the same woman 12 weeks apart?!!
First one April at Stacey's. 2nd one, her recent grid post. More faces than Big Ben this one. Wouldn't recognise her if she walked past me in the street.

View attachment 677312
I mean she is obviously insecure about herself, I add a filter myself to be fair! The first pic sheā€™d look better if she didnā€™t do that silly year 7 hairstyle

Reactions: 1
Sorry Iā€™m new to this thread I just donā€™t understand how she is so popular what is she a cleaner ? Sheā€™s really popular with the other celebs aswell

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.