Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie gives me the heave honestly he looks like hes a sweaty Betty drenched in aftershave that would be peering over a 18 year old in a bar
I reckon he smells like a mix of imperial leather and stale lynx Africa

• Haha
Reactions: 26
not a cleaner she stole all her tips of cleaners and a group called zoflora addicts on fb. She posted her chav palace on Instagram and they bought tons of her followers, at a guess I’d say half of her followers are organic. She has no job and neither does her husband. All the celebs arse lick each other they all like to think they are hard done by with the nusty trolls in the internet
chav palace 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think how much support or wealth you have makes any difference to whether you get pnd or not. I had it with my first born and I can’t imagine having that feeling and knowing that hundreds of people were talking about how I didn’t deserve to have it because of my support system or how much money I had in the bank.
I do think with her platform, she could normalise pnd for so many women, hopefully when she feels a bit better she will.
I’m not part of her ‘hinch army’ by any means, just think as a woman and a mum, If somebody is struggling, like she clearly is, she should get a bit of leeway 🤷🏼‍♀️ X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He reckons she's punching??? Jamie you need to have a bloody word with yourself! You're a workshy, worthless wanker with a nose job and she's filtered to duck! Neither of you know what the other one looks like! Punching. Behave.

I don’t think how much support or wealth you have makes any difference to whether you get pnd or not. I had it with my first born and I can’t imagine having that feeling and knowing that hundreds of people were talking about how I didn’t deserve to have it because of my support system or how much money I had in the bank.
I do think with her platform, she could normalise pnd for so many women, hopefully when she feels a bit better she will.
I’m not part of her ‘hinch army’ by any means, just think as a woman and a mum, If somebody is struggling, like she clearly is, she should get a bit of leeway 🤷🏼‍♀️ X
I think the issue here is that she doesn't actually say what she's struggling with though and it's very hard to sympathize and give leeway to her when we all know how much she lies, deceives and manipulates.

Reactions: 32
Got the fishing line out Inch looking for engagement or compliments watch out it doesn’t back fire like the plastic tit

Reactions: 10
Just watched the documentary about Belle Gibson the Ozzy influencer who turned out to be a Scam and a pathological liar. The biggest revaltion for me was that the publisher of her books who admitted they didn't fact check her before backing her and supporting her lies was Penguin 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I’ve just watched it. We need a journalist to probe into some of these influencers’ claims, not just Hinch. Her lies would certainly unravel

Reactions: 12
I’ve changed careers because of covid, so I’m now a support worker, working with vulnerable adults in supported living.

My newest client is a young lady who has mental health issues but is very intelligent but she is a fully fledged member of the hinch army.

I had to help her clean her flat, ready for her landlords inspection this morning.

Without being disrespectful to her, her flat was an absolute tit hole!

The toilets were stained, her floors were filthy, her kitchen was minging, all her light shades were covered in dust, her skirtings were dirty.

I asked her why everything was so dirty, she said that she does what Mrs Hinch does!

I said what do you mean? She said well her house is immaculate so I just copy what she puts on insta so my flat should be like that.

For 18 months she’d squirted toilet duck round her loo but never actually scrubbed it.

She’d sprayed febreeze on everything but never washed anything ( her bedding had NEVER been washed) she’s lived in her flat for 18 months.

I explained to her that hinch doesnt actually clean anything but she wont have it, we packed 5 boxes full of cleaning products but her flat was filthy!

She also said she messages hinch all the time and replies to every single story bshe’s never even had a like on her message.

She’s been to the Dr’s 5 times since Sopha had Lonnie, because she’s worried about her because she’s not on instagram and she cant sleep or eat because she’s so stressed about her.

Im not saying Hinch is responsable for this girls situation BUT you get paid to be an influencer, so you DO have some responsibility for how your followers act.
This is probably the worse thing I've ever read regarding the #hincheffect I'm so shocked but at the same time, I get why this poor girl has been like that. Grinch is a horrendous role model but I'm betting there are many other women going through mental health and thinking she's going to help them

Reactions: 15
I think the issue here is that she doesn't actually say what she's struggling with though and it's very hard to sympathize and give leeway to her when we all know how much she lies, deceives and manipulates.
I agree. Too many of us have given our sympathies and been burned too many times.

Also, anyone who has spent a bit of time on these threads will find we as “women and mothers” (as if that should automatically put us in a more sympathetic category 🙄 ) are incredibly sympathetic towards others, to perfect strangers even, who may be going through a hard time or need some support.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In the event of sounding stupid although I don’t mind TBF
What does “punching” mean? 😂
I’m guessing it’s going to be something cheesy or chavvy considering it came out of Inches maaaaoouuthhhh!!!
ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m guessing it’s going to be something cheesy or chavvy considering it came out of Inches maaaaoouuthhhh!!!
ATV x
He's "joking" he's out of her league, that she's punching above her weight.
He's a wank.
Actually it's a bit gaslighty considering she clearly has self esteem/body issues.

Reactions: 18
ATV x
Punching above your weight - in this instance means someone mediocre going out with someone much better looking

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Punching above your weight - in this instance means someone mediocre going out with someone much better looking
Which is not going to help her AT ALL if she is struggling with confidence / self-esteem / any depression or anxiety.
Hey Jamie, maybe think before you joke 🙄

Reactions: 11
She may very well be struggling, she may very well have PND. HOWEVER, she is woe is me. She has help ON TAP. All day everyday. Jamie is there 24/7. So is the yodelling nutter fredayahoo. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have this help. I’m unsure if I believe she is struggling or has pnd, if I’m quite honest I think she isn’t maternal in the slightest and purely had the children because Jamie wanted them, and to keep up the perfect insta life. I don’t believe her and Jamie are as happy as they make out either. All aspects of what she shows on socials are fake forced unrelatable and unrealistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.