Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I won't bore you all" Erm since when has PND been "BORING" to talk about?! You have a platform... This is a good way to connect with those who are struggling!!! bleeping USE IT!!!

Reactions: 35
Wow, eye duck central today!!! Wonder if this was filmed at the same time as Jamie’s peeping Tom collection the other week 🤨

Oh, and Henners isn’t too slow. He’s too bleeping fat you daft cow

Reactions: 19
Is this where ronalongs glorious tomatoey veg patch is??

If so, looks a bit 'planty' rather than 'vegetabley' to me.🤔 if you get me guyzzz
*prays for fresh tesco tomatoes again this year!**
I'm wondering if the green vase is part of her Tesshco range??
Possibly a sneaky little ad 🤔

Reactions: 16
I feel like she's hinting at PND but I also think this is the start of her drip feeding the Hinchers something bigger.

Reactions: 16
I would be so embarrassed to be looking at the camera like that. Her number one fan is herself.

Reactions: 29
Alot going on but I won't bore you. Her sheep will be worried sick now (would you dare) but she's brainwashed them enough where they'll be so worried. What's going on Sophhhhh WHAT'S GOING ONNNNNN... House sale fell through? Jamie left you? Caught mother dearest taking her teeth out in the garage on her nightly visit to Jamie? Where's Ronnie anyway? In the corner with his slop whilst you cuddle your favourite? You have Jamie there and 247 help, literally. Grow up, you shouldn't be struggling to adjust STILL after what 7 weeks 8 weeks? Not when you have 247 help there cos your lazy chubsand doesn't work . She's unwell, pnd, hopefully that's one of her issues she won't "bore people with" but she's getting help. Just delete your Instagram hinch, you're so unrelatable and your contents boring as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 55
That eye duck!! I actually feel violated, shudder - and that fake grass must stink of piss 🤢

Reactions: 21
Gosh her story there just staring at the camera like a numpty is strange. Has she actual issues? Not normal behavior. She is like a kid playing house the way she acts, not a married women with two kids.

Poor Ron, absent again. Doesn't she think when he is older he be able to search her past, including threads like this and all her posts and see how much he was forgotten as soon as child #2 appears. So cruel.

Reactions: 23
Alot going on but I won't bore you. Her sheep will be worried sick now (would you dare) but she's brainwashed them enough where they'll be so worried. What's going on Sophhhhh WHAT'S GOING ONNNNNN... House sale fell through? Jamie left you? Caught mother dearest taking her teeth out in the garage on her nightly visit to Jamie? Where's Ronnie anyway? In the corner with his slop whilst you cuddle your favourite? You have Jamie there and 247 help, literally. Grow up, you shouldn't be struggling to adjust STILL after what 7 weeks 8 weeks? Not when you have 247 help there cos your lazy chubsand doesn't work . She's unwell, pnd, hopefully that's one of her issues she won't "bore people with" but she's getting help. Just delete your Instagram hinch, you're boring as duck
Not trying too discredit if that how she feels but is it normal too still be feeling like that after 8 weeks when she literally has help 24/7 from Jamie and Freda, no money worries etc etc, god how would she feel if she didn't have all that like some people!!!!

I'm wondering if the green vase is part of her Tesshco range??
Possibly a sneaky little ad 🤔
Ooo possibley! If it is, I hope it blows over in the localised storms, maldonia frequently has.

Alot going on but I won't bore you. Her sheep will be worried sick now (would you dare) but she's brainwashed them enough where they'll be so worried. What's going on Sophhhhh WHAT'S GOING ONNNNNN... House sale fell through? Jamie left you? Caught mother dearest taking her teeth out in the garage on her nightly visit to Jamie? Where's Ronnie anyway? In the corner with his slop whilst you cuddle your favourite? You have Jamie there and 247 help, literally. Grow up, you shouldn't be struggling to adjust STILL after what 7 weeks 8 weeks? Not when you have 247 help there cos your lazy chubsand doesn't work . She's unwell, pnd, hopefully that's one of her issues she won't "bore people with" but she's getting help. Just delete your Instagram hinch, you're so unrelatable and your contents boring as duck
Agree! Plus, chubsand!🤣 brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not trying too discredit if that how she feels but is it normal too still be feeling like that after 8 weeks when she literally has help 24/7 from Jamie and Freda, no money worries etc etc, god how would she feel if she didn't have all that like some people!!!!
I might of worded what i meant wrong i think ..... With that amount of help I don't think its normal to still not be in a routine and coping, she's very lucky to have her husband at home 247, BUT if she has pnd which is something unavoidable then absolutely it's normal, i do think she has pnd. I don't think she ever recovered from when she had it with Ronnie if im perfectly honest. It she doesn't and she's still not coping it's simply cos she's not maternal which we all know she's not and she's just a lazy self-centered cow who can't cope with how different life is now. Maybe she should Stop being so embarrassed if she has it, and use her platform for the way it should be used and help other mummy's struggling along on her journey too. She's useless on her page.

Reactions: 23
Ohhhh there was an eye bleeping video, didn’t feel like watching her bullshit so saw here and just thought she’d posted a pic 😂😂

those videos are just weird aren’t they. I’d feel so stupid and arrogant filming myself like that 😂🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry Soph watching your dog roam around the garden looking for an imaginary fox didn't make me smile 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Now the winning lotto numbers would do the job

• Haha
I only pop on here occasionally to see if there's been anymore Janine like bombshells or if she's finally moved to Alpaca Alcove (that's considered rhyming in the world of Sopha 😑 ).

Lovely to see a post from our dear Pepsi! That night you made VIP and we reached thread 300 before New year was absolutely hilarious..all of us in lockdown not able to go out so we got hammered at home and talked shite on here to get Pepsi crowned and the thread to 300 🤣😘🥂

And a double vodka 🤪🥃

You've created a fair bit of chaos yourself Fanny darling 😘
I'm thankyou 🤗
So good to hear from you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"Not on my roses!!" Where exactly do you expect the dog to pee Soph if you NEVER take the poor bugger out anywhere. Walk your dog FFS!!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
How much u wanna bet that she doesn’t keep her promise not to bore us all with her latest woe is me story 🙄 swipe up for my latest book guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.