Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only pop on here occasionally to see if there's been anymore Janine like bombshells or if she's finally moved to Alpaca Alcove (that's considered rhyming in the world of Sopha 😑 ).
I fondly remember the night I made my VIP status, we were trying to get to 300 threads I think before the end of the year. We just made it.
Threads moved so quickly then. Its a snails pace now because they are so boring
Lovely to see a post from our dear Pepsi! That night you made VIP and we reached thread 300 before New year was absolutely hilarious..all of us in lockdown not able to go out so we got hammered at home and talked shite on here to get Pepsi crowned and the thread to 300 🤣😘🥂

That was a good night, we were all rooting for you and had a double celebration 😁
And a double vodka 🤪🥃

Yes we ***King well did 🍾....and we all said sorry to Pepsi 😂😘😘
Oh Soph,you've created chaos,but so many fond memories.
You've created a fair bit of chaos yourself Fanny darling 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I have the biggest smile on my face from those Chicken Strip stories - said no one on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is this where ronalongs glorious tomatoey veg patch is??

If so, looks a bit 'planty' rather than 'vegetabley' to me.🤔 if you get me guyzzz
*prays for fresh tesco tomatoes again this year!**

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I think she 100% has PND which is absolutely fine and normal and we should talk about it (EXACTLY THAT) Talk Soph..... But no she won't she will just hide because she can't let her sheep see the actual real her... Because the real her she shows them is fake, fake tears, fake shite and fake eye fluttering to get attention. No, when she really isn't herself and unhappy she will hide away and only come back when she's feeling better and tell us all "you've got this mummas' well if we've bleeping got it share how you really feel... While you're feeling it not after when you can gloat!
I said this. Both her and twaty bollocks said they know the signs and will speak up if it happens next time, this was in a podcast with SS after Ronnie and Rex were born

I don’t know about anyone else, but the sky where I am is not that grey.

View attachment 676003
Castle Greyskull

Reactions: 5
"I won't bore you with"....THAT'S YOUR 1 bleeping JOB!! she has hoardes of adoring fans that live to see what she gets up to on a day to day basis. And plenty more people following her just out of general interest who will give her posts engagement if she were to post the day to day shite. She really has no clue and no way with words 🤦‍♀️

please post the boring tit sofe, as we all know engagement = money. And those Louis Vuitton Trainers (that you don't wear of course) won't buy themselves will they...

Reactions: 26
It’s like groundhogday again with her! She comes in everyday to say she’ll be back. She’s bleeping boring. How she still has followers baffles me.

Reactions: 25
Poor bleep can't stand being locked in that garden much longer, he's so agitated. Defo nothing to do with *Mr fox*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.