Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dogs let me know when a fox/hedgehog/deer is outside.
Never do they ever care about it the next day🙄
She's off again 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Has lots going on at the moment”

Have they finally looked for help with Ronald?

Reactions: 22
She's "struggling to adjust"? Struggling to adjust to what exactly, sitting indoors doing sweet duck all all day? I'm a single Mum who has always worked full time so yeah, I probably would struggle to adjust to that but you've been doing exactly that for the last two years Soph so you should be used to it by now!

Reactions: 45
Why does she always just eye duck herself instead of looking at her favourite child?
Also I’ve noticed Ron’s garden toys are always pushed against the side so he can’t even get on them to play with them, just for the pics obviously!

Reactions: 20
Yawny yawn yawn yawn yawn. `Oh guys me bestie made the papers with her fella yesterday... So ME... ME... ME... ME... LONNIE......HENERY......ME....ME..ME and of course i wont show Rennie... Hes Jamies Problem.... ME somemore`

Reactions: 20
If she truly has PND then I sincerely hope that she's getting the right help and support. The fact that she's a millionaire with 24/7 help won't matter at all if she's truly ill but quite frankly I don't believe she is. I think she wants people to believe she's suffering so she continues to garner the sympathy and adoration she thrives on. I also think she craves the life she had before Ronnie and Lennie came along and I think she probably harbours some resentment towards them, especially Ronnie and I sincerely hope he's also getting help and support because no matter what anyone says, there are clearly issues with him. Perhaps this is what she's struggling to adjust with? She has no struggles gazing at herself in the camera while ignoring Lennie though and he seems to be an extra in the "Look at me, I'm wonderful" show! I think things have imploded in what used to be her perfect world and she doesn't like it and she doesn't know how she's going to recover from what is essentially, real life!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What is she adjusting to? Sitting on the couch all day with a baby (who only feeds, sleeps, gets a bath and nappy change) whilst her toddlers stay at home dad looks after him, there all day whenever she needs help, with her mum around the corner within walking distance? To quote hinch, “I just can’t” 🙄

The PND speculation annoys me and I don’t even have kids, she has said herself how if it ever happened again she would open up immediately etc etc so if she’s going down that road again keeping everything hush hush I genuinely despair and don’t know how people can’t see through her. Why does she make everything seem so difficult and overwhelming, up worried sick over cooking a roast dinner etc I find her exhausting just to watch, god help the people around her

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
She's not stupid, dangling that little carrot to keep the huns happy and messaging her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What is she adjusting to? Sitting on the couch all day with a baby (who only feeds, sleeps, gets a bath and nappy change) whilst her toddlers stay at home dad looks after him, there all day whenever she needs help, with her mum around the corner within walking distance? To quote hinch, “I just can’t” 🙄

The PND speculation annoys me and I don’t even have kids, she has said herself how if it ever happened again she would open up immediately etc etc so if she’s going down that road again keeping everything hush hush I genuinely despair and don’t know how people can’t see through her. Why does she make everything seem so difficult and overwhelming, up worried sick over cooking a roast dinner etc I find her exhausting just to watch, god help the people around her
Exactly this. She's spoilt, needy and seems really immature. Every mum i know just got on with looking after their babies, because that's what you do. Saying shes finding it hard when she has Jamie there is a piss take. She doesn't have to juggle the school run, get to work, worry about the kids whilst at work, then pick them up and make sure you're giving them time whilst keeping the house tidy and feeding everybody. This is a normal day for a lot of mums. Shes so bleeping entitled.

Reactions: 43
Fuckin ridiculous demented lazy drama queen giving it tend bollox as usual. Bore off and don't come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A lot going on….hopefully it’s getting help for Ronnie and Jamie looking for a job! But will most probably just be planning a vow renewal the same weekend as her “tend” BFF’s wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“Has lots going on at the moment”

Have they finally looked for help with Ronald?
Along with manicures,pedicures,hair appointments,dog walking (🙄),zooms with her ghost writer,pleading calls with Gleam and Dundass,
Marriage counselling,speech therapy......

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s finding what hard? WHAT?! What is she alluding to? Why allude to it at all? Either say nothing or say something, but these relentlessly boring pity party posts are just so tedious. Attention seeking whilst eye-bleeping herself is just the pinnacle of narcissism isn’t it?
Princess of the Pity Party posts - my starter for a new thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So nice to see Ronnie....oh wait 🙄🙄🙄 such a big platform and all she can say is she's struggling. Struggling with what? Use your platform to help people ffs

Reactions: 16
If she truly has PND then I sincerely hope that she's getting the right help and support. The fact that she's a millionaire with 24/7 help won't matter at all if she's truly ill but quite frankly I don't believe she is. I think she wants people to believe she's suffering so she continues to garner the sympathy and adoration she thrives on. I also think she craves the life she had before Ronnie and Lennie came along and I think she probably harbours some resentment towards them, especially Ronnie and I sincerely hope he's also getting help and support because no matter what anyone says, there are clearly issues with him. Perhaps this is what she's struggling to adjust with? She has no struggles gazing at herself in the camera while ignoring Lennie though and he seems to be an extra in the "Look at me, I'm wonderful" show! I think things have imploded in what used to be her perfect world and she doesn't like it and she doesn't know how she's going to recover from what is essentially, real life!
I thought this was who was in your profile picture 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ haha dog can’t even have a piss without it getting it’s bleeping head chewed off😂

More lies looking for engagement and sympathy. You’d think she was the only one with a newborn and a toddler. She has a stay at home husband for heaven’s sake and her parents around the corner
It annoys me that she has the platform, I bet loads of people are struggling right now! She could use her platform to be real and actually speak about her struggles like most influencers. Instead she likes playing the guessing game for bleeping content! That’s why I don’t see how anyone of her followers could relate to her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So nice to see Ronnie....oh wait 🙄🙄🙄 such a big platform and all she can say is she's struggling. Struggling with what? Use your platform to help people ffs
Struggling to accept her son for who he is......? What a tit mum

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.