Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very calculating, isn't she?. Knows exactly what she's doing, drip feeding her sheep to keep them onside whilst hinting at 'struggles' for sympathy but not actually showing any real issues. She is merely frustrated that she's not thin enough yet and so will hide away until she comes back with a photo shoot where her fans will wet themselves over her protruding collar bones. Tedious.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is very calculating, isn't she?. Knows exactly what she's doing, drip feeding her sheep to keep them onside whilst hinting at 'struggles' for sympathy but not actually showing any real issues. She is merely frustrated that she's not thin enough yet and so will hide away until she comes back with a photo shoot where her fans will wet themselves over her protruding collar bones. Tedious.
She genuinely needs help- but clearly won’t admit it. It’s actually pretty terrifying . Her family should be very worried about her body issues

Reactions: 12
I only pop on here occasionally to see if there's been anymore Janine like bombshells or if she's finally moved to Alpaca Alcove (that's considered rhyming in the world of Sopha 😑 ).

Lovely to see a post from our dear Pepsi! That night you made VIP and we reached thread 300 before New year was absolutely hilarious..all of us in lockdown not able to go out so we got hammered at home and talked shite on here to get Pepsi crowned and the thread to 300 🤣😘🥂

And a double vodka 🤪🥃

You've created a fair bit of chaos yourself Fanny darling 😘
Happy days 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it really as difficult as she's making out going from one to two? I mean she's at a massive advantage compared to the majority of people given her knobby husband is at home too and her mother clearly hangs about like a bad smell. I've only got one and he's still a baby but I'd have thought with a second baby you would be able to do things much more efficiently for them compared to when it's your first and you haven't a clue what you're doing. Or is she just generally incapable?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it really as difficult as she's making out going from one to two? I mean she's at a massive advantage compared to the majority of people given her knobby husband is at home too and her mother clearly hangs about like a bad smell. I've only got one and he's still a baby but I'd have thought with a second baby you would be able to do things much more efficiently for them compared to when it's your first and you haven't a clue what you're doing. Or is she just generally incapable?
I’m going through it atm and it is pretty hardcore to be honest. It’s a huge game changer!

Reactions: 3
Never noticed the strange line down her nose before. Could be down to her pinocchio nose when she tells lies 🤣 one day it won't shrink back & will be a permanent feature giving Inch pre op flashbacks.
She scrunches her nose up on purpose for pictures. Not sure why.

Reactions: 10
2021-07-24-00-29-58.jpg

Not the best edit, doing it my phone but lol 🤣🤣

All the sheep saying ‘couple goals’ give it a bleeping rest 😂🤢 how exactly?!

she really needs her ego stroking doesn’t she. Maybe that’s what she’s struggling with, not enough adoring sheep messages recently!
This is what I don't get about them being"couple goals"
If these two were, not "zcelebs" the majority of the sheep would be screaming "get a job" "lazy fuckers" "how do they afford this, that, the other", "look at them scamming money from poor/working class to fund a luxury lifestyle and don't work!"

Yet because they have poxy Instagram, and self proclaimed celebrities, they are suddenly "couple goals". Well duck off man! What a load of shite!!!

Maybe Princess sophasloth isn't coping cos vestie is home and they don't need to form a routine! Get the duck back to work and find a routine for you and the kids, honestly be the best thing you could do!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.