Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she hasn’t been invited to this hen do let’s get strapped in for a full weekend of woe is me, trollzzz, doing my best, blah blah blah 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder if we’ll get a morning vid of the wee tit shoveler. Makes my day seeing a wee boy living his best life picking up tend poo 😂😂 bleeping pair of morons

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This thread moves so quickly for me 🤣🤣 is inch basically doing all sophas work ie just posting random shite while she sits on her arse pretending not to notice???
Oh she notices and controls.
He's pratting about whilst she's hyperventilating over Tattle.
Mind you even she must pee herself at images like Inch on his ball,big nose,little feet and flesh coloured panties.
You captured it all @Andioooop you funny and talented f***er🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can someone link me back to the Danny DeVito with a glow work picture. My husband is getting involved in tattle and wants to see. Can't turn down this opportunity. My husband may become a tattler yet! Lol

Worm* even

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think it is. Not that I would know. Not that I live there. But no. Not the last time I checked
Sorry to quote myself. But after checking with my mum I can confirm chasers isn’t real. But Henry’s (one mentioned in the office) is and was THE Slough nightclub 😂. I think hinch is more of an Oceania kinda gal.

Reactions: 9
Can someone link me back to the Danny DeVito with a glow work picture. My husband is getting involved in tattle and wants to see. Can't turn down this opportunity. My husband may become a tattler yet! Lol

Worm* even
Good timing.Goodnight all.May I leave you with a little tale that I have plagiarised to help you through the night? Well done everyone for getting through the day,my heart is throbbing and my head is dizzy-anyone know the number for 111?
I digress-don't worry about me,I'll take an asprin and eventually sober up.
What I really want to say,and I hope it gives some of you comfort and raises the spirits of many more😔
I wish I was a glow worm
Cos they are never glum
How can you be grumpy
When the sun shines out your bum🤗
Night all.Thanks for the laughs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Eee I don’t think I can stand this pair of pricks for much longer.....Inch is the grimiest sleezy bastard my ears have ever heard. He’s like the dirty sex pest version of ASMR.... I hope Sofa gets her Alpacas and I hope they eat the dirty lazy, lying little cretins and leave Ronnie and Lonnie to run free

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven't been on this thread for a while because a - I can't keep up and b- she bores the tit out of me. Just had an hour to spare so had a catch up and just have to say she wouldn't survive as a mother in the real world. How people look up to her is beyond me - get off your arse and parent your children, send your husband back to work, let him have some self respect and provide for his family!! Ronnie is just a poor soul I know we don't see the whole picture but I prey she is getting him help or he's going to struggle so badly when he starts school.

Reactions: 23
Can someone give me a rundown on the SS pregnancy timing thing and how it relates to Hinch and what the loose women slip up was. I’m confused by that whole thing.

Reactions: 6
SS had this on her stories today about how to grow better tomatoes...I was so close to messaging her, to tell her to just pop to Tesco and pick up a packet and be done with it, like her ‘bestie’ hinch!
😂😂🍅

*sorry if this has been said before!*

1ED5CAEB-CE27-40C9-AE46-87DAA3461811.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well I’m still laughing about Danny Devito holding a glow worm, the most accurate description I’ve ever heard - splendid work - I loves itttttttt!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still catching up....love how hinchy winchys threads are speeding up again. You nusty trollzzzz Can I just give a special mention to @Bunnykins for their absolutely superb recaps especially "Danny deVito holding a glow worm" 🤣🤣 They are phenomenal 🙌 and also @Andioooop for your photoshopping skills of inch on the wrecking ball. Spat my gin all over my perfectly healthy weight cocker spaniel. Right I'm off to catch up...as you wer 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.