Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheep always say we "troll" because we are jealous.

Don't get me wrong, am I jealous of people who are comfortable money-wise and who don't HAVE to go to work? Yes I am, of course.

But would I do what Hinch does in order to get it? Exploit my kids and give away all their privacy when they are too young to consent? Share every waking minute of my life with strangers? Pass up any morals I had for some free tat?

I'm genuinely curious how many people are actually jealous of Hinch? Maybe some confused people with a misplaced sense of self worth and gender roles?

Reactions: 19

Don't get me wrong, am I jealous of people who are comfortable money-wise and who don't HAVE to go to work? Yes I am, of course.

But would I do what Hinch does in order to get it? Exploit my kids and give away all their privacy when they are too young to consent? Share every waking minute of my life with strangers? Pass up any morals I had for some free tat?

I'm genuinely curious how many people are actually jealous of Hinch? Maybe some confused people with a misplaced sense of self worth and gender roles?
[/QUOTE

Hinch herself and her followers also say that trolls must be desperately unhappy in their own lives to spend time being hurtful and cruel . Well I don't do that and I'm not unhappy with my life! Sure I'd like to be able to retire and not have any financial worry, but I really enjoy my job and it gives me a good lifestyle. I have a fantastic husband, wonderful daughter, and some truly close friends and family. I would most definitely not however, prostitute my integrity for money which is exactly what Hinch and Jobless Jim have done. They've sold their souls and those of their children to the highest bidders. I don't know how they can be truly happy when a vast proportion of their wealth and material possessions has been acquired through this dreadful culture of #gifted
When I look around my house I see how hard me and my husband have worked for our home and I'm so proud. Can they honestly do the same? I think not.

Reactions: 5
I may be wrong but I think it’s because Freda was up close & personal with inch in the swimming pool 🙈 and the ‘tend’ is because that’s how the pair of clowns speak to Ronnie instead of teaching him how to talk properly.
I don’t know why the niece is creepy tho 🤣 could be her obsession with auntie hinch
Yes Inch said Ronnie calls it tend poo onstead of pretend and apparently he nose the difference between it and the real tit🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m expecting a “guuuyyyzzzzzz I’m just exhausted and cherishing time with my boooyyyzzzzzzz, I will be back I promise” with a filtered montage of pics and possibly “you’ve got a friend in me” playing over it. Then a quote about “remember you are enough, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise” 🤢😴
Her last 10 posts then? 😂😂 yaaaaawn

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes Inch said Ronnie calls it tend poo onstead of pretend and apparently he nose the difference between it and the real tit🙄🙄🙄
I'm not sure if that was deliberate or if auto correct was playing tricks on you, but very appropriate 😂

If you nose, you nose 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's because influencer culture is so rammed down everyones throat now, you literally can't escape it and they all make it seem so easy to get into, especially Hinch with "I can't believe this happened to little old me". It makes people think it could happen to them too when for every "successful" influencer there's probably hundreds who aren't successful.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.