Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #409 - Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Winning thread title by @MissPrint 👍

It was another tedious few days at Castle Greyskull ,the monotony only broken by a celeb visit from Soph’s BFF and chief arse licker Stacey Solomon, who popped round on Tuesday afternoon to sit on the smelly sofa and tell Sophie just how fabulous she is.
This cheered the narcissistic twat right up and with perfectly timed joint grid posts Soph was back on the gram lapping up the attention from her fawning fools of followers.
The photos posted were almost identical except that Soph had filtered herself on her photo! Didn’t bother to touch Stace up though!

The visit only served to show how odd it is that Soph has never shown Ronnie cuddling his baby bro as Stacey’s toddler Rex asked for cuddles with Lennie and sat holding him on his knee. Stacey’s eldest son was also subjected to a visit to Greyskull, that must have been a thrilling afternoon for a teenage lad. Luckily for Joe he once again managed to swerve the meet up and dodged hours of Stacey having to stroke the ego of the Hinch. You got this bubs!

Almost 24 hours after the cringeworthy grid posts and Soph wasn’t ready to let her moment slip by with mediocre engagement so she had to reply to Stacey AGAIN. “I keep reading this caption” she proclaimed like some soppy kid re-reading her first boyfriend’s text messages.
She can never just leave it with Stacey she has to keep on and on and on, like the three congratulations on the ITS launch which went on over two days.
Leave it Hinch, you creepy cow.
She’s gone very “single, white, female” with Stacey and will be turning up at pickle cottage in a ginger wig, a dirty baby doll dress and stinking of sweat next.

Soph also returned to her stories to try and sell her shoppers some tacky personalised rings that nobody wanted or asked for and were suspiciously like an undeclared ad.

Soph may have had her moment on the grid but this week’s stories have belonged to Inch who hasn’t shut the fuck up all week. Please someone take his phone away! For the love of god make it stop! They’re clearly trying to get his followers up to the big 1M for some much needed content. Just spare us and buy them like you usually do.

We’ve been treated to a barrage of vids of Ronsomes looking typically uninterested and bored in various settings including a toy shop - where Inch ignored notices not to touch the toys and had plonked Ron in an expensive child sized toy car - and at a farm with alpacas - with Inch telling us Soph is ‘adamant’ they’re getting three 😉
They end every sentence about alpacas with a 😉 so they’re clearly on her agenda.
Just remember hunnay it’s harder to find alpaca people to send them to when you inevitably get bored and they don’t flush so easily either.
RIP Flip and Flop and your fish children.

We had the compulsory football video with little Ron kicking the ball into a goal in the garden which would be cute if he didn’t look like he was waiting to take his directions from Inch who seems to think he’s raising the next Harry Kane.

Then there was the obligatory Soph doesn’t know he’s filming her post with Soph sat in the egg chair in the garden swinging with Ronnie held in a headlock to show her maternal side. She of course ballsed it up by looking right at the camera and Ronnie made a bid for freedom by shoving his bottle in her gob - this was later cut out of the video 😂

As if that wasn’t enough “excitement” Inch then posted more fan art of the kids. Well supposedly the kids but it looked more like Danny De Vito holding a glow worm.
Thursday evening was rounded off with a video of Soph putting the cloffs to bed and Jamie seeing how many times he could say cloff whilst trying to make out she was over exerting herself by pouring some disinfectant in to the sink when she should be in bed.
It ended with Soph basically telling Inch that her floppy tap extender reminded her of his tiny flaccid penis or as little miss innocent would say his “dilly”.

Friday morning arrived and guess who’s back.. yeah Inch is back on again. It was barely breakfast time when he decided to treat everyone to a photo of Sophie looking like she’d escaped from a psych ward with a birds nest perched on her head, sat on the artifissssshhhhal grass with Len clasped to her dressing gown,(do you think he”s command stripped or Velcroed on to her), supposedly playing with Ron. Bingo! for Tattle as it’s been mentioned numerous times that she never gets on the floor to play with Ron.
It looked like Smyths had exploded on the lawn after people commenting that you never see his toys more than once (where’s the £300 digger from his birthday) and then came the video of Ron driving his flash new toy car across the lawn. Wow! That kid has really improved his skills..oh no, it’s being controlled by Inch as usual and little Ron is just sat in a giant remote controlled car, zero effort required on his part.
Inch claimed the sheep had been asking if he’d bought the car from Thursday’s video. No he didn’t but he bought a different, flashier, more expensive one.
What did YOU buy it with inch? Win big on the gee gees or was it from the cash your wife gives you for your pocket money?

Then there was just time for some more plastic shit shovelling. Because that content is just so good we need to see it every damn day!
Don’t worry though because Ron knows the difference between real poo and what he supposedly calls ‘tend poo.
Good to know because we Tattlers can smell your bullshit a mile off.
And stoping ‘tending he can talk.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 178

Andioooop

VIP Member
@andioooop,loving your attention to detail,if you nose what I mean 🤣
Guessing his other one got singed in another sort of reckless game with his mil,and a don't mean swingball.Or maybe I do 🤔
Last i heard she was in the kitchen preparing macarons to lure him into the garage 😐
EC09935A-ADCB-42C1-AD40-BE116832F083.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 117

Andioooop

VIP Member
Sopha love, if you’re gunna photoshop your chin, atleast make it less obvious, you’ve took a chunk out of Lonnies head hunnay
F364A7EF-03FA-4633-901E-1100A3C67638.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

GBB

Chatty Member
So SS had her proper friends there.
Not tend friends
Soz Sofa you got binned off luv 😂
Off you trot bubs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

SARAHDOESIT

😂😂😂 omg I’m in stitches at “Voldemort (Stacey’s ugly sister)”…. I mean she definitely hit every single branch on the ugly tree
unfair - she seems to be a hard working girl - her face shouldnt come into it. Lets not go down the route of the nasty Hinch supporters who would slag us stupid for such a comment

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Mct

Inch gives me the creeps. He’s like the random loser that sends a wave on fb messenger 😂👋

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
“Oh Bubs it was so much fun FaceTiming with you and all the girls today 😢 including Princess Pickle 🥰🥰😉❤ I can’t wait until the next one 😉😉 when I will be there with you , my bestest bub. You look gorgeous hun , and Lennie sends his love to his girlfriend 😉😉 Love you to the moon and back , always and forever 🙊😢❤😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Like I’ve got more kids than most right & I love them dearly the majority of the time when I’m not loosing my shit over trainers lying about the kitchen floor and those stupid poppet things being washed in the bath with shampoo

HOWEVER

Lenny Henry is seven two months old. After maybe a week of them being here I was CLIMBING THE WALLS. Fucking put the wean in a bouncer and be done with it Sophaloaf give him some space he’s probably hates being shoved into your armpit 83838373 times a day because you need a picture for the gram.

also don’t know if you forgot but you’ve got another kid his names Ronnie he’s about yay high , brown hair that you’ve attempted to curl and currently looks like a 90’s boyband member

ALL THE VERY BEST , HOPE THAT HELPS SOPHIE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I’m still flabbergasted that someone has to take “maternity leave” from sitting on the sofa on their phone all day. Does she not realise that that is exactly what most people on maternity leave do, you know when they’re having a break from a real job?
So as well as portraying a world where healthy, young women are only fit to clean the house, dress up pretty for their husbands and make babies, she’s now creating the impression that new mothers should be housebound for the first year of their child’s life.
Soph you need to stop living in the 1950s. You wouldn’t have liked it there anyway, there was no Botox, no hair extensions, fake nails or veneers, no gastric bypass surgery and no social media. Realise that you are a business woman in the 21st century who is financially supporting her entire family and stop with the “poor me” sympathy act. We all saw you galavanting around the country just after Ron was born anyway!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Stacybee

I'm a thread behind, but had to add my thoughts on the alpaca thing.
I have a side job taking care of 25 alpacas when their owner goes out of town. I'd LOVE to see Hinch take care of just 3. Their poops are massive and when they pee, it basically just shoots out. They smell and are not friendly. They don't like to be touched and will bite and spit. They can get horrible skin rashes if they get too hot. She has NO idea!
IMG_20210717_112815.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

liltatling

VIP Member
Forgive me tattle people for I have sinned. I used to be a fan of Grinch....I had her book and everyfink!
But thankfully I saw the light. Just lately their abysmal parenting really winds me up. Just look at Inch's stories in the past 24 hours...its Ronnie picking up 'tend poo' and sat in a dog bed. They're either doing it to wind up the nusty trolllz or they are just treating him like a performing dog. Either way it's crazy behaviour to use your kid like that. Can just imagine it now 'ronzzhazzfootz....sit with your big bruva while mummazzz takezzz a picturezzzz....nooo don't moveeee handsnomzzz....smillleeeee......SMILEEEEE......good boyzzzzz' and then they proceed not to talk to him for an hour while they edit the pictures....decide which is the best for the gram and sit and cackle about the views and tattle comments. And why the chuff does Grinch's other half (Henry after the snogging incident) even have a dog bed....he has his human bed upstairs 🙄 or he's lazing about on that corner sofa thing or on the couch with his wang out.
Very bizarre people! I would love to have children but sadly I can't. I find it such a shame they'd rather portray Ronnie this way. He's such a beautiful boy and seems such a gentle soul...they'd be much better showing themselves interacting with him and be honest about the support the majority of people on here feel he may need.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Babybail93

VIP Member
And look at the Brussels trip, all the other Insta girls went out for drinks, and poor Hinch was left alone in her hotel room. As I always say, girls know girls and no one wanted to hang out with her🤔🤔😳😂
That was brilliant. Taking her bath bomb and then the room didn’t have a bath 😂 then she ordered room service and they had a “really posh bread”. Ciabatta. They had ciabatta

• Haha
Reactions: 58

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Seeing SS stories with Rex living his best life in the pool at the hen venue and there’s Ronnie sticking poo to a white board🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 55