Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone give me a rundown on the SS pregnancy timing thing and how it relates to Hinch and what the loose women slip up was. I’m confused by that whole thing.
I think the pregnancy timing thing is just the amount of prerecorded content and the obvious attempts to conceal/enhance bumps, Hinch was comical for it by the end.

Loose Women slip up I think was when JSP actually gave her a hardball question about her being a saleswoman and little old Zoph cacked her knickers and stuttered through her answer until SS had to save her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's kicking off on a mums group I'm on someone said what is their opinion on him picking up fake poo and half off them are saying they don't see anything wrong with it 🤔 they also see nothing wrong with half his toys been cleaning products like come on people
I know what group that is... M*** social by any chance? 👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 1
I can’t tell you how many times “Danny Devito holding a glow worm” has popped into my head and made me giggle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Hehehehe" duck sake that giggle really does make my insides recoil. I would have the same permanent look of disdain as Hinch on my face if I had to listen to that on the daily. I wouldn't let him anywhere near me, let alone knock me up twice.

"Hehehehe" 🤢
He just seems a bit desperate to relate to/seem younger than he is. "New whip" bleeping "tekkers" mate you're 40 not 14. It pisses me off the way he talks. Both their voices sound similar to me, equally irritating.

Also I may be naive but I thought ronnie would be steering the car himself. Why can't they just let him let loose. Who cares if he smashes into the pergola?? Hinch could just say the wind took it and buy a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can someone give me a rundown on the SS pregnancy timing thing and how it relates to Hinch and what the loose women slip up was. I’m confused by that whole thing.
On Lw yesterday Nadia Swahlia said to Ss that she was in her third trimester. Ss has been purporting to be closer to the 20 week mark - having had her “gender reveal” the other week and saying that she’s due “towards the end of the year”. She has also had a spout of spot the bump and then bump that’s enormous due to pre recorded content. She showed the baby having a disco in her tummy the other week which is typically something you’d see closer to 3rd trimester (29+ Weeks). I do think she’s prob about 30 weeks - maybe even more. She bought the baby a newborn summer outfit - not exactly something you’d get a winter born baby.
Hinch did some similar vague due dates when she announced her pregnancy. A lot of hidden bumps. And a lot just didn’t add up but she has seemingly birthed a baby end of May which just about fits her timeline - but means she exaggerated being “further along than you may think”.
I think there’s something fishy in all of this. And I bloody love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
On Lw yesterday Nadia Swahlia said to Ss that she was in her third trimester. Ss has been purporting to be closer to the 20 week mark - having had her “gender reveal” the other week and saying that she’s due “towards the end of the year”. She has also had a spout of spot the bump and then bump that’s enormous due to pre recorded content. She showed the baby having a disco in her tummy the other week which is typically something you’d see closer to 3rd trimester (29+ Weeks). I do think she’s prob about 30 weeks - maybe even more. She bought the baby a newborn summer outfit - not exactly something you’d get a winter born baby.
Hinch did some similar vague due dates when she announced her pregnancy. A lot of hidden bumps. And a lot just didn’t add up but she has seemingly birthed a baby end of May which just about fits her timeline - but means she exaggerated being “further along than you may think”.

Tbf, I hate them both. But their following is so mad that I can't blame them for being vague, can you imagine the constant messages? I was vague on my social media and I only had 10k followers and they have millions. Their following is insane, they are obsessed with them!

Reactions: 12
The truth always comes out in the end, 👀🍿

Reactions: 14
Inch is up bright and early today. Complete with child in the dog bed. Is that because we said Soph is due a spell in the dog bed? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone spot the birthday digger in the garden? Or has it run off into the field with Polly the trolley? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Inch is up bright and early today. Complete with child in the dog bed. Is that because we said Soph is due a spell in the dog bed? 🤭
Maybe because Soph is getting ready for a day with her BFF! Or she’s in bed sulking that she’s not invited.

Reactions: 11
Apologies I'm late to the party, just watched the Imbeciles (Inch) story from yesterday, WTAF put the 'tend' poo in the bin and bleeping leave it there and play normal appropriate games with your 2yr old. I'm so confused why they think this is okay 😱 It really makes you wonder what else they're teaching that poor lil boy 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Apologies I'm late to the party, just watched the Imbeciles (Inch) story from yesterday, WTAF put the 'tend' poo in the bin and bleeping leave it there and play normal appropriate games with your 2yr old. I'm so confused why they think this is okay 😱 It really makes you wonder what else they're teaching that poor lil boy 🙁
Also there's nothing wrong in telling him it's "PRETEND poo". For a child who potentially has speech issues not sure why they aren't modelling language properly to him.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.