Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long it will be until the first official #ad appears on Jamie's page. It really does feel like they're gearing up for Jamie to do more. Maybe they've approached places and been told he needs to engage more. Jamie doing official #ads also means more time on the sofa for her.

Reactions: 26
Just sitting in the garden with my 2 1/2 year old. He shouts ‘dog poo mummy! Pick it up!’
That is a normal small child reaction… he knows not to touch it. It’s as simple as that!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also there's nothing wrong in telling him it's "PRETEND poo". For a child who potentially has speech issues not sure why they aren't modelling language properly to him.
It irritates me so much the way they speak to him!
I just can’t comprehend why you would buy fake (TEND 😡) poo for your 2 year old to pick up with his hands, I’ve never seen another child ‘play with poo’ 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just can’t comprehend why you would buy fake (TEND 😡) poo for your 2 year old to pick up with his hands, I’ve never seen another child ‘play with poo’ 🤢🤢🤢
I think, in their defense slightly, they are desperately trying to engage/connect with him in any way they can.

Probably saw he took an interest in tit so bought him some.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just sitting in the garden with my 2 1/2 year old. He shouts ‘dog poo mummy! Pick it up!’
That is a normal small child reaction… he knows not to touch it. It’s as simple as that!
I’m im pretty sure your little boy will say stuff like ‘yuk or yucky’ or express disgust/disapproval knowing it’s out of bounds and not anything to play with!

Reactions: 10
Why Ronnielonglegs in long jammies in this weather???? Feck sake get him some shorties

Again insinuating that Ronnie calls it ' tend poo ' when he doesn't speak . Where in their heads do they think its normal for a child to play like this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Forgive me tattle people for I have sinned. I used to be a fan of Grinch....I had her book and everyfink!
But thankfully I saw the light. Just lately their abysmal parenting really winds me up. Just look at Inch's stories in the past 24 hours...its Ronnie picking up 'tend poo' and sat in a dog bed. They're either doing it to wind up the nusty trolllz or they are just treating him like a performing dog. Either way it's crazy behaviour to use your kid like that. Can just imagine it now 'ronzzhazzfootz....sit with your big bruva while mummazzz takezzz a picturezzzz....nooo don't moveeee handsnomzzz....smillleeeee......SMILEEEEE......good boyzzzzz' and then they proceed not to talk to him for an hour while they edit the pictures....decide which is the best for the gram and sit and cackle about the views and tattle comments. And why the chuff does Grinch's other half (Henry after the snogging incident) even have a dog bed....he has his human bed upstairs 🙄 or he's lazing about on that corner sofa thing or on the couch with his wang out.
Very bizarre people! I would love to have children but sadly I can't. I find it such a shame they'd rather portray Ronnie this way. He's such a beautiful boy and seems such a gentle soul...they'd be much better showing themselves interacting with him and be honest about the support the majority of people on here feel he may need.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Forgive me tattle people for I have sinned. I used to be a fan of Grinch....I had her book and everyfink!
But thankfully I saw the light. Just lately their abysmal parenting really winds me up. Just look at Inch's stories in the past 24 hours...its Ronnie picking up 'tend poo' and sat in a dog bed. They're either doing it to wind up the nusty trolllz or they are just treating him like a performing dog. Either way it's crazy behaviour to use your kid like that. Can just imagine it now 'ronzzhazzfootz....sit with your big bruva while mummazzz takezzz a picturezzzz....nooo don't moveeee handsnomzzz....smillleeeee......SMILEEEEE......good boyzzzzz' and then they proceed not to talk to him for an hour while they edit the pictures....decide which is the best for the gram and sit and cackle about the views and tattle comments. And why the chuff does Grinch's other half (Henry after the snogging incident) even have a dog bed....he has his human bed upstairs 🙄 or he's lazing about on that corner sofa thing or on the couch with his wang out.
Very bizarre people! I would love to have children but sadly I can't. I find it such a shame they'd rather portray Ronnie this way. He's such a beautiful boy and seems such a gentle soul...they'd be much better showing themselves interacting with him and be honest about the support the majority of people on here feel he may need.
To be fair I think there’s a huge amount of people on here who used to be fans, they’re good at taking people in. You’ve seen the light now though!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Has Inch deleted all of yesterdays stories? I don't think it's been 24 hours since he put them up has it?

Reactions: 5
So Inch has an oversized remote control car with a human to play with! Disgraceful when the child is able to play with the red little tykes car and steer himself. Not long ago he was given that. What on earth will they do with this car when the autumn/winter comes. He can hardly whizz around that house!

Reactions: 13
I wonder who the presenters of this tit will be
Doubt it would be Hinch, when has she ever been seen to clean anything really dirty, can you imagine her reaction if she had to clean some of the places that were on How clean is your house. As a presenter you've also got to be vaguely articulate, not a word that springs to mind - o, um, yeah, giggle giggle, look at this house I just love it..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon if she’d been going to do TV she’d have done Stacey’s BBC show. She’s an inarticulate embarrassment on TV and radio so she'll never make anything for herself outside of Instagram.

Reactions: 25
I reckon if she’d been going to do TV she’d have done Stacey’s BBC show. She’s an inarticulate embarrassment on TV and radio so she'll never make anything for herself outside of Instagram.
Exactly. The TV ship has well and truly sailed. All this “when the time is right” is bullshit. She knows she’s missed her window, and it’s all her own fault

Reactions: 21
Ahhhh it makes sense now. I just had a look at the makeup kids stories and she has an Instagram account (private) for her two sons that is clearly a modelling account for them. I’ve no idea whether that’s new or not but it’s certainly the first time I’ve noticed it. So that would explain the hinch pushing model style photos of Ronnie. I reckon he’ll have his own Instagram account soon….

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.