Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I said holiday I meant something uk based. Just wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve gone off somewhere. Didn’t someone notice they started following peppa pig world?

Reactions: 12
Louk😘Was thinking about you last night having seen weather reports.Hope you OK
In answer to your question,I suppose it depends on whether it's short crust or puff🤷‍♀️
I'm fine thanks Fan, it's still hot here & no rain 🤞🤞

Reactions: 2
When I said holiday I meant something uk based. Just wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve gone off somewhere. Didn’t someone notice they started following peppa pig world?
Yeah I know, just wishful thinking on my part. I think she followed or there was a mention of Legoland too at some point. They have a couple of over-priced hotels now

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This thread hasn't moved an inch, haven't been in at all today, until now. Radio silence from both of them. I wonder if we will find them both sat in Henry's bed sobbing under the kitchen counter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's probably sulking in the dog bed after watching her smelly friend Solomon's Rex speaking so clearly and beautifully. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long before Ron is "obsessed" with Peppa pig, he'll have a couple of toys for a day then they'll never be seen again. Then magically little old Sophie will get a #gifted trip to Peppa Pig world with Ma and the cling-on niece in tow.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's probably sulking in the dog bed after watching her smelly friend Solomon's Rex speaking so clearly and beautifully. 🙄
I love how free spirited SS and her family are. But seeing rex with nothing on his feet in the soil and tree branches, all I could think of was splinters. Love hearing him talk though, so clear.

Reactions: 10
I reckon she will come back complaining about trolls and anxiety so she can have a good arse licking from her sheeple.

Reactions: 15
They’ve probably gone to the caravan close by with Fiddle Fingers and Creepy Niece.
I can’t get over this 🤣🤣🤣 Why on Earth would you go and stay in a caravan so close to your own home your needy daughter and the rest of the Adams family can rock up as and when? Looooool.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t get over this 🤣🤣🤣 Why on Earth would you go and stay in a caravan so close to your own home your needy daughter and the rest of the Adams family can rock up as and when? Looooool.
I know someone that stays in the caravan park about 2 miles from the road from us! Her partner still goes to work on the holiday 😅😅💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone please explain to me (ive scrolled back so far and can’t find)
Why is Freda called fiddle fingers?
Why’s the niece creepy? (I know she was always there before 😂)
Why the ‘tend? Related to the pretend poops? Please explain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kate to the party as per, I just had to come by to say:

'tend paying for someone's shopping in the supermarket and them 'tend slating her on facebook later that day
Hahaha that's when I found Tattle! Something didn't seem right with that story so Googled it to see if the press had picked up on it, but found nothing. All I could find was a website called Tattle that mentioned it, so checked it out and have never left this place since!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she sucking jake quickendens arse? I thought he was always slagging her off without mentioning her name? (Or am I mixing him up with someone else?)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.