Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh the definitely hinch bros look nothing alike whatsoever. I can’t even see which parent they look like, they have changed their faces that much!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s obsessed with trolls. I don’t know anyone that goes on about trolls so much. She doesn’t like being corrected or held accountable for anything and prefers to scream trolls. I feel she’s doing this not only to play the victim but also to be a spokesperson against trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He must have been reading tattle yesterday because there has been no more tit shows. Maybe he’s got the hint NO ONE CARES

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Joy of Clean was created by P&G to promote their cleaning products. I just had a nosey at their page and they are still using her hashtags and claiming the Hinch spray is their favourite. I found that odd as I thought it had been discontinued. If she is still under contract then I don’t understand how she can go months without advertising for them 🤔
Tend maternity leave probably!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This explains her following Jake Quickenden.
He's a nob, but I don't mind him. This reply though after taking the piss out of her for months and encouraging the Icks about her .. for anyone that doesn't realise that every single thing they do is fake and to boost engagement, here's a prime example
I’m late to the party - what was he saying to take the piss out of Hinch? How could I miss that! Lol

Reactions: 1
Just gone onto Sophas page to see how many times her and SS have actually met up. 9 times on her grid plus the time with the superhero nappies which only featured on her stories (rule breakers 😉) How can someone you’ve met up with 10 times be classed as your best friend!? It makes me wonder what her real friends must think about it all. There is not one photo of her actual friends or other family members on her grid. I find that very odd 🙄 Does anyone know if she posts the SS photos on her personal Instagram page too?
I think you're forgetting they face time each other every single night have they live each to the moon and back bubs, and they're so glad they found each other! Not sure what her real friends must think of it all but I suspect they're glad they're not part of her circus! 😂

Just been catching up and I read @Libbylulu post about Hinch possibly becoming a spokesperson against trolls. I doubt she would do anything televised about this because she's proved on more than one occasion that she is inept totally inept at it. Similarly with radio, she's not eloquent enough to capture and hold the attention of the audience. It's one thing being light hearted talking about flash spray and cleaning cloths, but real trolling is a serious issue. Now, I have no doubt that she does indeed find vitriolic messages in her inbox and that they will have had an effect on her as they would anyone. That however, wouldn't be what Hinch would want to talk about. She'd want to talk about Tattle and the effect that "trolling" from here has had on her. She actively chooses to come here and read about herself, she makes that choice to seek out what is being written on the pages of an internet gossip forum, and she could quite easily choose not to. The fact of the matter is she needs Tattle to fuel her narrative that she's being trolled and it's as plain as day! If I could use an example here? If there was a box of wasps on a table and I knew it was a box of wasps, what would my choices be? I could choose to leave the wasps to their own devices and let them be, or I could choose to stick my hands in the box and risk being stung and hurt. If Hinch was asked why does she choose to read Tattle when she could knows she could get hurt, she wouldn't be able to provide an educated, intelligent well balanced answer. She could never be a spokesperson for trolling in the truest sense because she chooses be let herself be affected by a gossip page, no doubt aided and abetted by Jobless Jim!

Just been catching up and I read @Libbylulu post about Hinch possibly becoming a spokesperson against trolls. I doubt she would do anything televised about this because she's proved on more than one occasion that she is inept totally inept at it. Similarly with radio, she's not eloquent enough to capture and hold the attention of the audience. It's one thing being light hearted talking about flash spray and cleaning cloths, but real trolling is a serious issue. Now, I have no doubt that she does indeed find vitriolic messages in her inbox and that they will have had an effect on her as they would anyone. That however, wouldn't be what Hinch would want to talk about. She'd want to talk about Tattle and the effect that "trolling" from here has had on her. She actively chooses to come here and read about herself, she makes that choice to seek out what is being written on the pages of an internet gossip forum, and she could quite easily choose not to. The fact of the matter is she needs Tattle to fuel her narrative that she's being trolled and it's as plain as day! If I could use an example here? If there was a box of wasps on a table and I knew it was a box of wasps, what would my choices be? I could choose to leave the wasps to their own devices and let them be, or I could choose to stick my hands in the box and risk being stung and hurt. If Hinch was asked why does she choose to read Tattle when she could knows she could get hurt, she wouldn't be able to provide an educated, intelligent well balanced answer. She could never be a spokesperson for trolling in the truest sense because she chooses be let herself be affected by a gossip page, no doubt aided and abetted by Jobless Jim!

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
I think you're forgetting they face time each other every single night have they live each to the moon and back bubs, and they're so glad they found each other! Not sure what her real friends must think of it all but I suspect they're glad they're not part of her circus! 😂

Exactly as Philip schofield told her when she was last on This Morning, Don’t read it🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20

If anyone came looking here, they’d also uncover all her lies and deceptions - all factual evidence because she posts it all online for the public to see - they’d be able to see how she pretends to clean but it’s actually a video or photo that she regurgitates every now and then. Keeping it real eh Soph? Plus all the dangerous cleaning methods & products that she’s promoted, but never addressed as being dangerous. There’s always two sides to every story. Hinch has her version and tattle has its very own 24/7 detectives 🕵️‍♀️ digging up the truth. And let’s not forget Soph’s own Twitter rants about size and also poking fun at Tulisa! She showed her mean girl side. This is why influencers want to take down Twitter, because it EXPOSES the truth and they only line their pockets by lying and faking everything!

Reactions: 18
If you could be bottled up,what would you cure?
I think if I were bottled up and sprayed liberally,I could attract weirdos.
I wouldn't cure but I could spread fantastic resting witch face for all 😉😂

This explains her following Jake Quickenden.
He's a nob, but I don't mind him. This reply though after taking the piss out of her for months and encouraging the Icks about her .. for anyone that doesn't realise that every single thing they do is fake and to boost engagement, here's a prime example
Two faced, bum kissing celebs and I thought he could be a tattle too 🤬 agree though stop making money from putting your children on the gram, get off your bums and work let the children be safe.

Reactions: 8
I keep getting ads for crappy chemical ridden cleaning stuff. Even though I don't buy or click on such stuff. :/

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is the butt plug made from mincemeat? What's wrong with Jusroll?
Louk😘Was thinking about you last night having seen weather reports.Hope you OK
In answer to your question,I suppose it depends on whether it's short crust or puff🤷‍♀️

She’s obsessed with trolls. I don’t know anyone that goes on about trolls so much. She doesn’t like being corrected or held accountable for anything and prefers to scream trolls. I feel she’s doing this not only to play the victim but also to be a spokesperson against trolls.
I keep thinking about this post.I personally don't think she is articulate enough for tv or radio.
She could make a rehearsed speech but wouldn't be able answer live,direct questions.
Then I stumbled across a well known "anti tat"site which,by chance,is being upgraded.
I get a mention for a simple spelling mistake 💤
Something is definitely pre occupying her 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.