Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone that stays in the caravan park about 2 miles from the road from us! Her partner still goes to work on the holiday 😅😅💩
I took the kids to a caravan park about 45 minutes away a couple of years back because I couldn’t get the full week off work 😂 I also visited my dogs

Reactions: 1
Not gonna lie I panicked 😂

Thread Suggestion

New Tesco Tat coming soon - won’t be long till you loose your silver spoon

or

Grinch & Inch desperate so playing tend so their “careers” don’t deteriorate
I did too when I first seen it but it happens every morning around 5am - I don’t sleep well 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Can someone please explain to me (ive scrolled back so far and can’t find)
Why is Freda called fiddle fingers?
Why’s the niece creepy? (I know she was always there before 😂)
Why the ‘tend? Related to the pretend poops? Please explain 😂
I may be wrong but I think it’s because Freda was up close & personal with inch in the swimming pool 🙈 and the ‘tend’ is because that’s how the pair of clowns speak to Ronnie instead of teaching him how to talk properly.
I don’t know why the niece is creepy tho 🤣 could be her obsession with auntie hinch

Isn’t it lovely and quiet. Imagine they have decided to stop sharing their son’s every moment on Instagram, they are going to spend every moment being devoted parents, not to follow them around with phones - spend quality time with them. Stop being greedy and ‘likes’ needy - put their beautiful boys first for once.....Wow, I’m full of tit this morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣 never gonna happen is it 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how free spirited SS and her family are. But seeing rex with nothing on his feet in the soil and tree branches, all I could think of was splinters. Love hearing him talk though, so clear.
Bare foot is really important for proprioception. We don’t let children be bare foot enough these days. Actually that goes for adults. I try to let mine be bare foot in our garden. Yes they do get occasional splinters in their feet but they come out. They present me a foot and I quickly tweezer them out. The splinters come from the bark around our slide. So I try to lay a towel over it but actually they’ve just learned how to hop and jump over the bits that might hurt their feet - all part of proprioception!

(A bit of a digression I know - and not a defence of Ss- but I am a fan of bare feet in “safe” settings (safe as can be ie not somewhere with broken glass etc).

The hinch radio silence definitely makes me think little uk getaway. They can afford it. Or they’ve been gifted it. If they paid for it we might never find out about it. Depends whether they want to brag or feed the narrative that she can’t leave home because she had a baby 2 months ago.

Reactions: 23
How long before Ron is "obsessed" with Peppa pig, he'll have a couple of toys for a day then they'll never be seen again. Then magically little old Sophie will get a #gifted trip to Peppa Pig world with Ma and the cling-on niece in tow.
Not to derail but my niece who's 18 sent me a photo from the beach yesterday it was 30 degrees here in ROI and guess what she was wearing all in good fun? A peppa pig bikini 👙 😍 😜
She had the caption remember when I had peppa pig toys in everyone's house as a kid? Great memories lol 😆

Made me think of Hinch immediately 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bare foot is really important for proprioception. We don’t let children be bare foot enough these days. Actually that goes for adults. I try to let mine be bare foot in our garden. Yes they do get occasional splinters in their feet but they come out. They present me a foot and I quickly tweezer them out. The splinters come from the bark around our slide. So I try to lay a towel over it but actually they’ve just learned how to hop and jump over the bits that might hurt their feet - all part of proprioception!

(A bit of a digression I know - and not a defence of Ss- but I am a fan of bare feet in “safe” settings (safe as can be ie not somewhere with broken glass etc).

The hinch radio silence definitely makes me think little uk getaway. They can afford it. Or they’ve been gifted it. If they paid for it we might never find out about it. Depends whether they want to brag or feed the narrative that she can’t leave home because she had a baby 2 months ago.
Oh my kids are always bare feet, sometimes I can't get shoes as they just want to play. It was just the thought that's all

Reactions: 5
Not to derail but my niece who's 18 sent me a photo from the beach yesterday it was 30 degrees here in ROI and guess what she was wearing all in good fun? A peppa pig bikini 👙 😍 😜
She had the caption remember when I had peppa pig toys in everyone's house as a kid? Great memories lol 😆

Made me think of Hinch immediately 😆
I think Hinch would rather spend a solid 12 hours with the craziest of Ronnie's "aunties" than upload a photo of her in a bikini 😂

• Haha
God they’re so boring. They’ll be plotting something for a big comeback to the gram definitely.
It’s got to be a house move to provide them with content. The children are cute but they are tedious, people who follow home and cleaning accounts don’t want to see her kids.
No one wants to see anyone else’s kids. It’s boring as duck.

Reactions: 13
I’m expecting a “guuuyyyzzzzzz I’m just exhausted and cherishing time with my boooyyyzzzzzzz, I will be back I promise” with a filtered montage of pics and possibly “you’ve got a friend in me” playing over it. Then a quote about “remember you are enough, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise” 🤢😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just seen this on Instagram, I sincerely hope Henry is okay in this heat. We know he is overweight and under-exercised, I’ve never owned a dog but you don’t have to be a genius to see that. If they read here, please, please, PLEASE, sort that poor dog out, if you love him so much as you say. I hope they’re not quiet because Henry has become seriously ill in this heat.

179DE34E-11F4-4683-B76C-ABCBFD1A15A4.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Deathly quiet on the Hinch front …
dare we hope it continues to stay this way ?
or are you all waiting for the big reveal of what has been keeping them so quiet.
I have no idea what they are up to but I am pretty sure something is afoot whatever it is we can be sure of one thing it will be fabricated and fake because that’s what they do best ATV …

Reactions: 8
We are shhhlowly but shhhurley reaching towards the end of the thread guysh. @Bunnykins God I don’t know what you’re going to put in the new recap hunnay

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can anyone remember how long ago it was when she started seriously saying about moving?
Could this be the time?
I don’t think they will sell the current house anytime soon. It’ll probably be rented to one of her family or the “kids” (hate that expression for grown women)
Of course they could have gone back to that amazing house in Dorset. I’m headed that way this weekend so will keep eyes peeled! 👀

Reactions: 7
Hearing Rex clear as a bell saying Daddys coming on SS stories must be heartbreaking for Inch and Hinch , hearing my son for the first time say mummy and I love you was truly amazing😕

Reactions: 7
We are shhhlowly but shhhurley reaching towards the end of the thread guysh. @Bunnykins God I don’t know what you’re going to put in the new recap hunnay
I know bubs! They aren’t giving us much to work with. I’m thinking of a tend poo montage with a soaring 80s ballad soundtrack...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone remember how long ago it was when she started seriously saying about moving?
Could this be the time?
I don’t think they will sell the current house anytime soon. It’ll probably be rented to one of her family or the “kids” (hate that expression for grown women)
Of course they could have gone back to that amazing house in Dorset. I’m headed that way this weekend so will keep eyes peeled! 👀
It was a fe months before she visited SS house stating she wanted the house and the life🙄🙄 think it was a Q and A when someone fake asked if she’d move and she said Inch would in a shot but she was still emotionally attached so who nose wink emoji 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.