Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she won’t announce her new range 🤔 she can’t use covid as an excuse this time

Reactions: 13
Sorry we just had an awful experience of a paid for play school place and we were asked to remove our son as they couldn't cope with him. We certainly weren't getting any help or support. The primary school he was at also asked us to remove him as they couldn't cope. We certainly didn't have any access to trained professionals or any other type of support. I'm sure this isn't always the case but I was purely speaking from my own personal experience x
Please complain about them to your local mp it’s unacceptable nowadays for sen education/care to not be up to the same standard as it is for neurotypical children ❤

This explains her following Jake Quickenden.
He's a nob, but I don't mind him. This reply though after taking the piss out of her for months and encouraging the Icks about her .. for anyone that doesn't realise that every single thing they do is fake and to boost engagement, here's a prime example
She’s a massive hypocrite! Hurt children? You literally post your kids online to four million strangers hun calm your tits! You have no idea who is screen shotting then and you’ve left your poor kids lives/appearance open to bullying over the internet! Does she think she’s more famous than Holly willougby 🤡 I’ve never once seen Hollys kids, why is that grinch? Oh yes she has openly said she only takes photos of the back of their heads as they didn’t agree to be famous/have their life’s online, she did! can’t stand her comments like this, she doesn’t give a frig about her own kids she hurts them constantly by not safeguarding them like a proper mum should!

Also that photo of her to the side looks nothing like her! Not bashing her appearance as she looks absolutely fine and not an ugly woman at all but that image looks like it’s been through photo shop 1000 times. She looks more like a kardash sister!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Please complain about them to your local mp it’s unacceptable nowadays for sen education/care to not be up to the same standard as it is for neurotypical children ❤
We have. We did everything including going through the courts to secure a school place for him. We were treated like dirt by the daycare/ school system. We certainly weren't being supported or offered any type of expert support. Unfortunately I know of dozens of families who have had similar experiences. I think that's why I'm so invested in wee Ronnie, I'm hoping he does get some support in the form of speech therapy etc if he needs it x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
We have. We did everything including going through the courts to secure a school place for him. We were treated like dirt by the daycare/ school system. We certainly weren't being supported or offered any type of expert support. Unfortunately I know of dozens of families who have had similar experiences. I think that's why I'm so invested in wee Ronnie, I'm hoping he does get some support in the form of speech therapy etc if he needs it x
Totally not on! I really hope she’s not as tit of a mum we think she is and in the background she’s actually trying to fight for that little boy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has she unveiled it because I didn't even know this. I found out from Tattle 😁

I feel it's a bit weird that PLT are sharing photos of her kids tbh.
Oh sh*t… they’re not dressing “roo” up like a bloody teenage yob because they’re aiming for a kids range with PLT are they?! Because that would seriously be sickening, taking advantage of a poor kid who needs attention to be focussing on his DEVELOPMENT not his parents’ ego and bank balance! 😡😡😡

So in my mind, putting my kid out there on public account and saying why should I change my behaviour/it’s victim blaming is the equivalent to pushing my kid onto a busy road, why shouldn’t I if it’s the other bad driver’s fault if my kid gets hit.

Protect your kids ffs! That’s literally your job as a parent because they can’t do it for themselves.

I did see that. Those wheels are just as horrendous the second time around.
Exactly! I’ve worked with so many social workers who have said they don’t and won’t put pics of their kids online, and advise others not to, because they know the realities and the risks of posting online. They’ve used their trained professional experience to come to that conclusion. They haven’t gone bUt WhY CaN’t I sHaRe WhAtEvEr I wAnT To??!?! Like some uneducated influencer! They’re putting their kids safety first! If any of these people who sell their kids out even try and suggest that they genuinely care most about their kids safety they’re completely BS’ing. Total hypocrites, they know deep down the real reasons they’re sharing their kids. #likes #followers #money

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Still all quiet on the Hinchliffe front 🤔😄thought we would've been bombarded with faux 'having fun in the sun' stories by now 😎 is there a montage coming that's currently being edited to tit??!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Joy of Clean was created by P&G to promote their cleaning products. I just had a nosey at their page and they are still using her hashtags and claiming the Hinch spray is their favourite. I found that odd as I thought it had been discontinued. If she is still under contract then I don’t understand how she can go months without advertising for them 🤔
its because she had a childish strop to her management that it’s against her human rights to have to post on Instagram when nurses who work 16 hour shifts get paid maternity leave. So management had to make agreements with all the idiotic companies that think she’s a good spokeswoman (tangent rant sorry) to ask them to let her have time off… because she only has a staff of 3 at home so how is she expected to cope?! 😏 and what Sophie wants, Sophie gets!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh sh*t… they’re not dressing “roo” up like a bloody teenage yob because they’re aiming for a kids range with PLT are they?! Because that would seriously be sickening, taking advantage of a poor kid who needs attention to be focussing on his DEVELOPMENT not his parents’ ego and bank balance! 😡😡😡

Exactly! I’ve worked with so many social workers who have said they don’t and won’t put pics of their kids online, and advise others not to, because they know the realities and the risks of posting online. They’ve used their trained professional experience to come to that conclusion. They haven’t gone bUt WhY CaN’t I sHaRe WhAtEvEr I wAnT To??!?! Like some uneducated influencer! They’re putting their kids safety first! If any of these people who sell their kids out even try and suggest that they genuinely care most about their kids safety they’re completely BS’ing. Total hypocrites, they know deep down the real reasons they’re sharing their kids. #likes #followers #money
They will say anything to themselves to make themselves feel better about their tit parenting won’t they. Never heard any one of these people answer what would happen if their child’s images/childhood photos were shared later in life (say in secondary school) for bullying or trolls took the images to spread etc. Like we all know bullying happens anyway but these people literally hand it on a plate for them. Also, there’s just a chance your child will say mum I really didn’t want my childhood photos online, it makes me uncomfortable and they will reply “well darling mummy needed a p&g contract and Instagram likes to suck it up” like honestly I got bullied enough for my appearance if my childhood was online and my bullies found it my life would of 100% worse. I also like my privacy and I wouldn’t of been happy if my parents took that decision away from me as a child. They literally are happy to risk a relationship with their adult children later in life though for money and it’s just selfish, careless and bad parenting period

Totally not on! I really hope she’s not as tit of a mum we think she is and in the background she’s actually trying to fight for that little boy ❤
The thing is she could pay for private speech therapy. That's what we ended up doing as we had been waiting for a year for an NHS apt and we had a non verbal 3 yr old 😣. She could really help by even sharing that journey

Reactions: 15
They will say anything to themselves to make themselves feel better about their tit parenting won’t they. Never heard any one of these people answer what would happen if their child’s images/childhood photos were shared later in life (say in secondary school) for bullying or trolls took the images to spread etc. Like we all know bullying happens anyway but these people literally hand it on a plate for them. Also, there’s just a chance your child will say mum I really didn’t want my childhood photos online, it makes me uncomfortable and they will reply “well darling mummy needed a p&g contract and Instagram likes to suck it up” like honestly I got bullied enough for my appearance if my childhood was online and my bullies found it my life would of 100% worse. I also like my privacy and I wouldn’t of been happy if my parents took that decision away from me as a child. They literally are happy to risk a relationship with their adult children later in life though for money and it’s just selfish, careless and bad parenting period
I’m sorry for your struggles. You’re right, there is a good chance that the “I can’t wait to tell Ron all about it one day” conversation isn’t going to go as she hoped. I think she and Inch realize exactly what they are doing and the risks, but just like everything else they do, refuse to be held accountable for their actions. I think the guilt of selling their children’s privacy seeps out a bit when she says things like “It’s all for them. 🌎” etc.

Reactions: 12
The thing is she could pay for private speech therapy. That's what we ended up doing as we had been waiting for a year for an NHS apt and we had a non verbal 3 yr old 😣. She could really help by even sharing that journey
Exactly this! Lots of nhs slts do private work on the side to as the wages are awful, but obviously selfish grinch wouldn’t do that!

I’m sorry for your struggles. You’re right, there is a good chance that the “I can’t wait to tell Ron all about it one day” conversation isn’t going to go as she hoped. I think she and Inch realize exactly what they are doing and the risks, but just like everything else they do, refuse to be held accountable for their actions. I think the guilt of selling their children’s privacy seeps out a bit when she says things like “It’s all for them. 🌎” etc.
Oh yeah I notice all the it’s all for them! Well they were doing fine before, had their own home while many family’s rent. Sounds like they are trying to make out they do it for the kids, no one buys it, that’s why she has 400 odd threads on tattle, most can see right through her

Reactions: 7
It’s official-
Any cheap bargain store now stock Mrs Hinch books.
Ironically I saw some the other day that has had something dropped on them- bet she can’t tell you how to clean stuff off her book.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kate to the party as per, I just had to come by to say:

'tend paying for someone's shopping in the supermarket and them 'tend slating her on facebook later that day

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They’ve prob gone on holiday the second the niece broke up from school.
It would be a shame if they took a chance and went overseas, for the rules to change and them end up in a red list country. I don’t suppose we will get “little old me doesn’t know how to act in a naice hotel” bullshit story despite the fact she meet on several posh holidays before she became a “celebrity” from an airport Premier Inn. They will probably have a bath though 😂

• Haha
It would be a shame if they took a chance and went overseas, for the rules to change and them end up in a red list country. I don’t suppose we will get “little old me doesn’t know how to act in a naice hotel” bullshit story despite the fact she meet on several posh holidays before she became a “celebrity” from an airport Premier Inn. They will probably have a bath though 😂
As long as the hotel has 'posh bread' aka ciabatta, she'll have no worries.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.