Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. "He can speak very well thank you"
I was hoping Ron would give repeat performance of giving her a right hander.
He needs rescuing from her claws.
BOSH!! 😂 can you imagine how awkward that vid would of been without the music😂 ‘MUMUM-MUM’ oh piss off 😂 Ronniebashmymum probs has no idea what’s going on, he’s just knows to ‘stay’ until camera starts rolling.. first time I’ve seen him in her arms for so long with trying to escape Edwardsophiehands. F’Kinelllll

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😬 the comments on inch’s 🤏 post 🤢 same old tripe and what the duck is ‘dorgeous’ ?? Absolute morons!! 😂😂. ‘Ronnie should be a model and Ronnie looks about 15’! Having to seek approval and adoration of your children in this way from complete strangers. So weird

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So unnatural. Would have been more natural her noticing him filming and laughing at him, showing Ronnie that daddy is filming and to wave, you know normal family stuff that happens when a camera is a rarity not the norm

Reactions: 36
Poor Ron looks like he wants to escape her clutches, it’s just not a natural video of a mother & son to me, it’s so fake & staged, probably bribed him by saying he can play with his toys for half an hour tomorrow instead of being a performing seal all day everyday!

Reactions: 22
Poor Ron looks like he wants to escape her clutches, it’s just not a natural video of a mother & son to me, it’s so fake & staged, probably bribed him by saying he can play with his toys for half an hour tomorrow instead of being a performing seal all day everyday!
Probably wotsits beside her or Lindt truffles at her hip where we can’t see

Reactions: 10
He’s really going over the top trying to prove she’s some kind of super mum isn’t he 🤮 so transparent Inch! Your followers may be thick as tit but we’re not😜

Reactions: 41
Just seen Inches stories..is that Hinch looking like she's teaching Ronnie's words like mama and dada...FML

Considering they don't read Tattle!! They certainly taking our advice on giving Ron attention. Lenor isn't in sight.hmmm

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Ronnie in her clutches. Again he’s not cuddling her. She’s holding him. He’s wriggling - he doesn’t want to be up there. He wants to be down but he’s tolerating it for now. Yep she’s babbling to him rather than saying “what can you see? Can you see the trees, the grass, the clouds in the sky….etc” just babbling nonsense at him. She looks healthy though. Not this frail waif she wants to portray.
I can’t work out what they are trying to achieve here. Yes look at hinch the supermum but there’s more to it than that. This is a rebranding. Not sure at the moment.
The filming stops as sooo as he shoves that bottle in her gob. Prob cos he reaction isn’t great. That’ll teach her for giving a two year old his day drinks in a bottle. Lol.

Reactions: 34
Just seen Inches stories..is that Hinch looking like she's teaching Ronnie's words like mama and dada...FML

Considering they don't read Tattle!! They certainly taking our advice on giving Ron attention. Lenor isn't in sight.hmmm
She actually doesn’t know to how to communicate with Ronnie. That’s all she says to him. She’s so awkward. Eurghhhh

Reactions: 19
They want him to be a model don’t they. Cos that’s what Soph wants to be. She lives for photo shoots. So now she’s convinced Ronnie should be a model. Everyone thinks their own kid is cute. But come on 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Don’t forget the book she wrote that was poo
That
Interesting. Would Freud say she’s anally retentive or anally expulsive then? Fixation on poo is actually quite important in psychology! The fact that she seeks to tidy it away and hide it suggests anally retentive to me. And the traits for that match her personality.
Does that mean she does or doesn't ..😳
You know 😏.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They want him to be a model don’t they. Cos that’s what Soph wants to be. She lives for photo shoots. So now she’s convinced Ronnie should be a model. Everyone thinks their own kid is cute. But come on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep. I can see her definitely trying to push little ronnierunway down the child model route now. 😩 jeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep. I can see her definitely trying to push little ronnierunway down the child model route now. 😩 jeesh
Ronnie it’s time to lip sync forrrr your life. And remember. Don’t duck it up.
Cover girrrlll.

Sorry I love a bit of rupaul and that’s what ronnierunway made me think of 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.