Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so tacky! 🤭
Sorry don’t want to offend but I don’t know how she wears all them rings and jewellery when looking after the kids and a house, they surely would get in the way of doing everything, changing nappies, bathing them, cleaning up etc, all those rings and bangles would drive me nuts at home with two small kids and I do love jewellery, maybe just me

Reactions: 22
Sorry don’t want to offend but I don’t know how she wears all them rings and jewellery when looking after the kids and a house, they surely would get in the way of doing everything, changing nappies, bathing them, cleaning up etc, all those rings and bangles would drive me nuts at home with two small kids and I do love jewellery, maybe just me
Yes, how is she cleaning?

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe I’ve just seen a two year old standing like a statue waiting to be TOLD to kick a ball for the camera. 😢
If that doesn't sum up and show Ronnie's life with them pair of pillocks to the shoppers then I don't know what will.

Reactions: 16
I think a lot of ss content is pre recorded these days - I don’t know if I’m naive - but that it didn’t used to be so much - but it is now because of the renovation works going on at her house. It’s an easy way of dragging content out as well as contractual obligations to ITS so needing certain content on certain days.
I would even go as far as saying that hinch requested ss to delay posting about the visit because she knew everyone would be all about the football on Sunday so leaving it a few days ensures she gets the attention she wants.
Oh yes they 100 percent discussed posting the pre recorded yesterday. It was discussed the day of the photos.. crazy pair .. imagine their WhatsApp’s together ‘soph in gonna post the picture now, you ready yeah it’s seven now’ They’re horrid, disliking Stacey more and more now ..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They just don’t do anything do they 😫 I’d be going out of my mind stuck in the house all day every day. They don’t even go out to do the food shop they get it delivered.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m guessing was paid to promote the rings. She’s not following the company but we all know she doesn’t tag things that she’s gifted. She charges for a tag.

Reactions: 27
incy wincy inch needs to stop posting. Honestly they both need to stop. And get off. Both their content is just all over the place at the minute. Very very weird. I’m weirded out honestly and it’s not a nice feeling. Inch is on 107mph and Sofa is literally as dead as my bullet in my chest of drawers. Whatever they’ve discussed about jaymei posting when she’s not on is just trash. Because he NEVER used to post. It’s simple manipulation.. using Ronnie now more than ever to drip feed and keep the sheep on the edge of their seats anticipating when his stupid wife is going to make an appearance. It’s all just grotesque. Chaotic and fcked up in my opinion.
She clearly has post natal depression which is why she has been missing for so long. It makes me sad that neither of them are speaking up about it. Depression of any kind is nothing to be ashamed of, they should be using their platforms to help others with mental health. Ronnie clearly has some development delays. I can say all this as I am currently experiencing all of this. I have a son of 2 and a half who we suspect is Autistic and I also have a 10 month old, however my other half works 11 hours a day 6 days a week so I am home alone, I struggle everyday and I am not afraid to admit that but I do the best for my children everyday. We have contacted the health visitor about the fact that my 2.5 year old is not talking and they have given us loads of resources to use.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t believe I’ve just seen a two year old standing like a statue waiting to be TOLD to kick a ball for the camera. 😢
He’s a puppet. They’ve literally trained him. He’s been trained ever since the whole two man twit saga feeding fat dog and the running out of the kitchen into Sophie’s lap. Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 31
The only reason the ss visit must have been the last few days is her nails and hair have recently been done. I’d agree Sunday is best bet. Ronnie in his football kit having been at babyballers (yet no pictures of that on the fb page this week); ss in the same clothes she was wearing when she went to the shopping centre with her sister - I’ll have to message ss and ask her what route she takes to get to Cornwall - I’ve never known anyone able to drive to and from Cornwall so incredibly quickly. Almost as if she might be lying about her timelines. Never.
I reckon she’s got a TARDIS, she got from Manchester to Essex in about an hour and a half too. She’s full of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I use to think Inch was a good parent, but after watching his stories of Ronnie, I've changed my mind. He's a lousy parent.

Reactions: 36
She clearly has post natal depression which is why she has been missing for so long. It makes me sad that neither of them are speaking up about it. Depression of any kind is nothing to be ashamed of, they should be using their platforms to help others with mental health. Ronnie clearly has some development delays. I can say all this as I am currently experiencing all of this. I have a son of 2 and a half who we suspect is Autistic and I also have a 10 month old, however my other half works 11 hours a day 6 days a week so I am home alone, I struggle everyday and I am not afraid to admit that but I do the best for my children everyday. We have contacted the health visitor about the fact that my 2.5 year old is not talking and they have given us loads of resources to use.
❤Exactly this. Just know you’re doing an amazing and the best you can and have done the absolute right thing for seeking the and getting help. A shame they can’t raise awareness hopefully something will be change soon.. I also think jaymei needs to stop the over sharing and photo dumps. It’s definitely not helping

Reactions: 14
Haven't commented on here for a looong time as she's boiling my piss.

I do however keep the wiki updated so that's my contribution lol

Anyhoo.
Sorry, but WTF, Ronnie shouldn't be picking up poo at his age, even if it is fake. Morons.

and to state it's a game, no it is not a game Jamie.

Oh and another thing Henry needs to go on a diet. Don't ridicule just do it.

They are both just irresponsible dog people owners and parents.

View attachment 660985
View attachment 660986
View attachment 660987
View attachment 660988
View attachment 660990
View attachment 660991
View attachment 661000
That dog looks like a pointy penis with a flappy foreskin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I use to think Inch was a good parent, but after watching his stories of Ronnie, I've changed my mind. He's a lousy parent.
When it was just her posting, he was able to hide what a tit Dad he is. Now he’s posting more, it’s clear for all to see they are both just awful parents.

Reactions: 31
I think the truth is they aren’t home all day. They are “home all day” on their content filming days. The rest of the week they are out. But it’s not fun Ronnie places it’s shopping/round Ma barkers. They don’t get spotted because a) they aren’t as famous as they think they are b) it’s easy to make themselves incognito.
She’s the master of going incognito in her big fecking hat! Blends right in! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the thing with Jamie is that he has nothing now without work. My other half runs, cycles, hikes etc if he was a stay at home dad he would be doing loads with our kids camping, beach trips etc, etc. Jamie does nothing!! Surely most people with 2 kids and a dog live a fairly active life?? They dont even read, go to the cinema or theatre, go out for dinner. They are absolutely devoid of any interests or hobbies. They are honestly the most boring pair I have ever met!!
They really are, and they have the opportunity to do so much for their kids, themselves and others yet they do very little. I genuinely believe they show the best parts of their day's, and it's nothing but sitting at home. The odd visit to the park, walk around the block, grandparents house or baby ballers we see is something most working parents do on a regular working day then at weekends/days off, if you're lucky enough to have them it's full on activities for the little ones with all the cleaning and shopping thrown in where you can. They do nothing. They're not making the most of their privileged life, I think him (or even her, 🎼girls run the world🎵 after all) going back to work would make them appreciate and make so much more out of their lives than what they have right now. It can't be healthy for children to have both parents there 24/7, then to have them filming you and pushing you to do things for content must be damaging to the child's outlook on life.
Who knows, they may be about to move in to this Hinch farm she bangs on about all the time, probably already in it after the whole we'll never move speech. Could be the making of them all, learning new skills and being productive all day...... haha who actually knows from the fake bullshit they both show

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They really are, and they have the opportunity to do so much for their kids, themselves and others yet they do very little. I genuinely believe they show the best parts of their day's, and it's nothing but sitting at home. The odd visit to the park, walk around the block, grandparents house or baby ballers we see is something most working parents do on a regular working day then at weekends/days off, if you're lucky enough to have them it's full on activities for the little ones with all the cleaning and shopping thrown in where you can. They do nothing. They're not making the most of their privileged life, I think him (or even her, 🎼girls run the world🎵 after all) going back to work would make them appreciate and make so much more out of their lives than what they have right now. It can't be healthy for children to have both parents there 24/7, then to have them filming you and pushing you to do things for content must be damaging to the child's outlook on life.
Who knows, they may be about to move in to this Hinch farm she bangs on about all the time, probably already in it after the whole we'll never move speech. Could be the making of them all, learning new skills and being productive all day...... haha who actually knows from the fake bullshit they both show
both total thickos. I work full time and manage to volunteer for charity 2-3 times a month. They do absolutely nothing, very self obsessed. I imagine they give a small amount of money to a charity and think that’s enough, get off your lazy arses and volunteer somewhere, them kids have got no one to aspire to have they.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.