Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS in the same clothes, never ! She comes across as being so unhygenic, its vomit inducing 🤢. She can guffaw all she wants at the comments but really its not funny its disgusting and no need for it. Wash yourself girl and put on clean clothes, Dove gift you enough stuff, you have no excuse.
Agreed, there’s no call for anyone not to wash themselves, kids or no kids and I know this will be controversial but I’m old but I really really wish to God that pair would get both Rex and Ronnies hair cut, it’s gives me rage

both total thickos. I work full time and manage to volunteer for charity 2-3 times a month. They do absolutely nothing, very self obsessed. I imagine they give a small amount of money to a charity and think that’s enough, get off your lazy arses and volunteer somewhere, them kids have got no one to aspire to have they.
that would involve her or her lazy husband realising that they are so privileged and thinking of someone other than themselves which is never gona happen

• Heart
Reactions: 10
❤Exactly this. Just know you’re doing an amazing and the best you can and have done the absolute right thing for seeking the and getting help. A shame they can’t raise awareness hopefully something will be change soon.. I also think jaymei needs to stop the over sharing and photo dumps. It’s definitely not helping
In their podcast he talks about recognising the signs of postnatal depression! She needs to be honest as say it. Her followers will be so supportive which she probably needs. I hope both Sophie and Ronnie get the help they both so clearly need

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She clearly has post natal depression which is why she has been missing for so long. It makes me sad that neither of them are speaking up about it. Depression of any kind is nothing to be ashamed of, they should be using their platforms to help others with mental health. Ronnie clearly has some development delays. I can say all this as I am currently experiencing all of this. I have a son of 2 and a half who we suspect is Autistic and I also have a 10 month old, however my other half works 11 hours a day 6 days a week so I am home alone, I struggle everyday and I am not afraid to admit that but I do the best for my children everyday. We have contacted the health visitor about the fact that my 2.5 year old is not talking and they have given us loads of resources to use.
Sorry,I don't believe she has pnd,she has a severe case of green eye.I feel like a parrot "pretty fanny🦜"
She is her mother's daughter...jealous.
Now,I admit to occasional envy,jealousy is a horrible trait.
Don't spend a moment of your time,making allowances for their behaviour,instead look in you mirror and pat yr own back.
I suspect you are being sent virtual hugs from many tattlers 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think the thing with Jamie is that he has nothing now without work. My other half runs, cycles, hikes etc if he was a stay at home dad he would be doing loads with our kids camping, beach trips etc, etc. Jamie does nothing!! Surely most people with 2 kids and a dog live a fairly active life?? They dont even read, go to the cinema or theatre, go out for dinner. They are absolutely devoid of any interests or hobbies. They are honestly the most boring pair I have ever met!!
The only hobby these two lazy, layabouts have is scamming, lying and deceiving millions to buy things they don’t need or that are damaging the planet. It’s a full time hobby - that’s why they can’t walk the dog - they just don’t have the time! 😉

Reactions: 18
Most parents teach their kids not to touch tit. Especially dog tit.

The Hinches……….

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think its a bit harsh to say that she doesn't work, must be a full time job reading her threads on here. Jamies job is to pull her out of the dog bed when she's sulking. All that reading on here and she's still not helping Ronnie. bleeping disgraceful people. There are thousands of couples that would kill for a family, a friend of mine had six rounds of IVF as she kept miscarrying. What sort of doughnut find these two inspiring I'll never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry,I don't believe she has pnd,she has a severe case of green eye.I feel like a parrot "pretty fanny🦜"
Don't spend a moment of your time,making allowances for their behaviour,instead look in you mirror and pat yr own back.
Oh that’s
❤Exactly this. Just know you’re doing an amazing and the best you can and have done the absolute right thing for seeking the and getting help. A shame they can’t raise awareness hopefully something will be change soon.. I also think jaymei needs to stop the over sharing and photo dumps. It’s definitely not helping
Thanks also for your kind words about my situation

Thank your for the kindness about my situation

Most parents teach their kids not to touch tit. Especially dog tit.

The Hinches……….
I know it’s bloody so stupid! How is a 2 year meant to tell the difference? I pick my dogs poo up when the children are inside the house as little ones copy everything!

Reactions: 13
My son had a speech delay and by now we were in full makaton mode.. learning and using makaton pretty much full time. I really hope they are on it because every day matters at this point. Everytime they laugh at Ron breaks my heart that little bit more for him... 🥺
Totally agree! My son is non verbal he is autistic also has an additional severe learning disability along with other complex needs. He has progressed so much regarding communication methods using pecs aswel as some makaton and it’s helping relieve many frustrations along with anxiety. It’s taken years to where we’re at now been working on communication since he was around 2 he’s now 12.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think a lot of ss content is pre recorded these days - I don’t know if I’m naive - but that it didn’t used to be so much - but it is now because of the renovation works going on at her house. It’s an easy way of dragging content out as well as contractual obligations to ITS so needing certain content on certain days.
I would even go as far as saying that hinch requested ss to delay posting about the visit because she knew everyone would be all about the football on Sunday so leaving it a few days ensures she gets the attention she wants.
^^ This is absolutely it 🙏 They both wanted maximum engagement. You are very astute

Reactions: 13
He’s a puppet. They’ve literally trained him. He’s been trained ever since the whole two man twit saga feeding fat dog and the running out of the kitchen into Sophie’s lap. Absolutely disgusting.
And boring

Reactions: 6
I think Hinch has an obsession with poo. Hear me out - there's the time when Ron was a baby she made fun of him for pooing, then she puts poopouri in Inch's Christmas basket, then we have Inch carrying Henry's dog poo through the house(remember that riveting content?) and last but not least, we have Hinch buying plastic poo for Ron to pick up. I rest my case.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think Hinch has an obsession with poo. Hear me out - there's the time when Ron was a baby she made fun of him for pooing, then she puts poopouri in Inch's Christmas basket, then we have Inch carrying Henry's dog poo through the house(remember that riveting content?) and last but not least, we have Hinch buying plastic poo for Ron to pick up. I rest my case.
Don’t forget the book she wrote that was poo

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Inch is a bigger attention seeker than his wife,if that's possible.I hope everyone's watching his shite without following him.He's determined to get his moment of fame.He's obviously no good at football anymore (something's missing? 🤭)never had a decent general kowledge(funny how he still loves "tips")has tried his luck pimping out his wife and kids to no avail and now he's just being an nauseating and a general boring hole which worked for he's missus for a while.Perhaps he's after his own thread?Cheap strand of cotton more like😏
Also,she could have a team of babies on those long fingers?-she'll need help on the farm🤷‍♀️
Also Souschef,I realise everytime someone misuses a comma,a puppy dies 😱🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Soph will be getting all excited that her edited version of last night’s pics is getting more likes that Stacey’s.

“Jayyymeee, *pout* *pout* I am the bestest one in the whole wide world aint I?”

“Course you are Pwincess, nah carm ‘ere, I’m gunna give you an inch an’I want you to take a mile. Oi, oi,oi, free lions!”

Not sure why he is talking like Frank Butcher in this scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
And the poo that spouts out her gob 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting. Would Freud say she’s anally retentive or anally expulsive then? Fixation on poo is actually quite important in psychology! The fact that she seeks to tidy it away and hide it suggests anally retentive to me. And the traits for that match her personality.

Reactions: 14
SS in the same clothes, never ! She comes across as being so unhygenic, its vomit inducing 🤢. She can guffaw all she wants at the comments but really its not funny its disgusting and no need for it. Wash yourself girl and put on clean clothes, Dove gift you enough stuff, you have no excuse.
It's those sweeping brush manky eyelashes that need to go 🤢

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.