Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly annoys me how Hinch wants to be relatable to us mothers and agree with how hard it can be.. difference is we don’t have a husband that is at home 24/7 🙃
If Inch went back to work she'd have so much more about her, I think he's holding her back by being with her 24/7. She probably doesn't want him to go back to work as it's obvious she's in some sort of rut, comfortably numb on the sofa every day but I think if he just left her to it whether she wants him to or not for 8 hours a day 5 days a week she'd flourish. They may be loaded and not need to go out to work but there is a lot to be gained from having that proper working family routine, mainly for their kids. Both a pair of lazy fucks though, he'll never go back to work now. They've both got themselves in this boring sad existence of a rut and even if he did venture out to work eventually, mad ma would be straight in there to take his place. Not a fan of Hinch at all, I came here originally to talk about her tit cleaning methods with all the chemicals and waste, but as time has gone on and the less she posts about cleaning I see her parenting is awful too but at the same time I think Inch has a lot to do with that, stifling her confidence to be a mam. I'd love to see her cope with the kids on her own, and surprisingly not from a nasty point of view. I honestly think she'd be OK at it if they all just left her to it, she's got no independence or confidence. Just stay away from fake 💩 Sophie, do the best thing for your family and get back to work Jamie, and if you don't want to go back to the office grind, start up your own business, club or charity you must have something you're interested in? We all have our own dreams and you have the means to do it now.
Do something worthy!!
You both got this bubs, hope this makes sense 🤮😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe I’ve just seen a two year old standing like a statue waiting to be TOLD to kick a ball for the camera. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Has Hinch ever mentioned Ron's lack of speech? I just find it so strange that she doesn't??!! That they are supporting him or addressing it?! It's not normal he's 2?! She could be setting such a food example for other mums with kids the same age? He doesn't even seem to make any form of contact bless him
I agree, there is so much they could do to help his speech! There is no shame in it if your child needs extra support with their speech, but there is shame in not addressing it and not supporting the issue! I seen the video of Ronnie kicking the ball into the goal and he also seems very unsteady on his feet for a child of his age! Is it just me that feels his stance and walking isn’t what it should be.. surely not?

Lonnie is a pretty sturdy little 7 week old isn’t he.
To be fair to the grinch both of my sons looked like that at birth, they were bigger babies so looked about 3 months old born with the strength to go with it lol 😂

Reactions: 7
Fucks sake Jaymee, I thought you were better than this. Stop stifling your son by controlling his every move to up your engagement. JUST LET HIM ENJOY KICKING A BALL.

Ronnie is your son, not an employee of Brand Hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 48
incy wincy inch needs to stop posting. Honestly they both need to stop. And get off. Both their content is just all over the place at the minute. Very very weird. I’m weirded out honestly and it’s not a nice feeling. Inch is on 107mph and Sofa is literally as dead as my bullet in my chest of drawers. Whatever they’ve discussed about jaymei posting when she’s not on is just trash. Because he NEVER used to post. It’s simple manipulation.. using Ronnie now more than ever to drip feed and keep the sheep on the edge of their seats anticipating when his stupid wife is going to make an appearance. It’s all just grotesque. Chaotic and fcked up in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t like being mean but why won’t they do something about Ronnies hair it’s got no shape or style to it feel so bad for him and they never have him dressed nicely in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not been on for weeks. The catch up made me laugh. So what’s she done new then? Bugger all. RonAndrex still a thing? Lonnie still a cash cow?
I don’t like being mean but why won’t they do something about Ronnies hair it’s got no shape or style to it feel so bad for him and they never have him dressed nicely in my opinion.
they can’t get it cut because Stacey still lets Rex rock the out of controlled curly hair look! Before you know it Ronnie will have the out dated man bun look too 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right. I’ve gone detective. I could’ve sworn I’d seen something so I tracked it down. This was her comment on SS post on 12th June. It could’ve been rearranged but I don’t think so. I think this is when they really met, so w/b 14th June.
Oh wow I'd forgotten about this. And makes sense Ronnie wearing his england kit as england played Croatia on the 13th... and scotland on the 18th....

Reactions: 5
I reckon the only reason she hasn’t had his hair cut is he causes murders whenever anyone goes near it. Can’t blame him after she gave him that fringe at Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So bloody sad and as per his toys are hidden out of sight right at the back of the bleeping garden ....my sons toys when his playing are everywhere....ffs they are tit parents !!! I don’t care if that’s harsh they are
I can’t believe I’ve just seen a two year old standing like a statue waiting to be TOLD to kick a ball for the camera. 😢

Reactions: 11
If Inch went back to work she'd have so much more about her, I think he's holding her back by being with her 24/7. She probably doesn't want him to go back to work as it's obvious she's in some sort of rut, comfortably numb on the sofa every day but I think if he just left her to it whether she wants him to or not for 8 hours a day 5 days a week she'd flourish. They may be loaded and not need to go out to work but there is a lot to be gained from having that proper working family routine, mainly for their kids. Both a pair of lazy fucks though, he'll never go back to work now. They've both got themselves in this boring sad existence of a rut and even if he did venture out to work eventually, mad ma would be straight in there to take his place. Not a fan of Hinch at all, I came here originally to talk about her tit cleaning methods with all the chemicals and waste, but as time has gone on and the less she posts about cleaning I see her parenting is awful too but at the same time I think Inch has a lot to do with that, stifling her confidence to be a mam. I'd love to see her cope with the kids on her own, and surprisingly not from a nasty point of view. I honestly think she'd be OK at it if they all just left her to it, she's got no independence or confidence. Just stay away from fake 💩 Sophie, do the best thing for your family and get back to work Jamie, and if you don't want to go back to the office grind, start up your own business, club or charity you must have something you're interested in? We all have our own dreams and you have the means to do it now.
Do something worthy!!
You both got this bubs, hope this makes sense 🤮😂
I think the thing with Jamie is that he has nothing now without work. My other half runs, cycles, hikes etc if he was a stay at home dad he would be doing loads with our kids camping, beach trips etc, etc. Jamie does nothing!! Surely most people with 2 kids and a dog live a fairly active life?? They dont even read, go to the cinema or theatre, go out for dinner. They are absolutely devoid of any interests or hobbies. They are honestly the most boring pair I have ever met!!

Reactions: 28
I’m 99% sure that Jamie will have to find work at some point. They burn through money at a rate of knots which I’m sure is behind them still living in what is a fairly small and overlooked house (nothing wrong with that for the record but it’s no Pickle Cottage). Her popularity has waned, she’s not been a great brand ambassador with her various gaffes, her heart isn’t in cleaning any more and social media “celebrities” are constantly replaced by the next new thing or person. I think they know that in their heart of hearts, hence the random and chaotic posts.

Reactions: 14
He is just one useless hole trying to make himself famous on the back of his family. I really can’t stand him I actually think he’s getting worse than her if that’s at all possible 🤢🤢

Reactions: 23
I’m in no way sticking up for grinch, and I think iv said it before, but I don’t think Ronnie is interested in Lonnie 🤷🏻‍♀️ My 2yo isn’t interested in my 5 week old, there’s no brotherly love going on in this house 🤣 he will literally act like he doesn’t even exist 😳
My 5 year old, hated his baby sister and constantly told me to bring her back to hospital and one day in Tesco said mummy just leave her and we can go, he eventually got used to her and are now very close 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.