Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ofcourse her inbox was filled with questions about her rings. Her sheep would buy her bottled fart if they could.
Sorry Soph and sheeple but the rings are bloody horrible. Hope this helps xx happy Wednesday everyone xoxo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
No we don’t want to know where those god awful rings are from 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really don't understand the people that want to copy exactly the same rings or clothes some z list influencer wears. What's wrong with finding your own personalized rings or other such stuff? Why does it have to be a carbon copy?

Reactions: 22
Why does everything she does make me irrationally angry!!? It's just a thumb. It's a just a thumb! Ugh I hate that bleeping thumb. Why can't I stop looking though? It's like when my neighbours are arguing on the street, I don't want to watch, but I have to.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not been on for weeks. The catch up made me laugh. So what’s she done new then? Bugger all. RonAndrex still a thing? Lonnie still a cash cow? Soapie still attached to the sofa? Inch high still an annoying prick? Freda fiddle fingers still riding her daughters coat tails.
In other news I became a granny again the other day. Little boy. My daughters second kid. And she’s not stuck to the couch acting like they’re the only person that’s given birth 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Yes agree but supporting the same club is very tribalistic it does bond people of all creeds and backgrounds regardless.
Not that Inch would be allowed out for a match 🙄
How can Joe even relate to Inch, he goes to work and they have a bigger house and more income, yet there’s Inch sitting on his arse all day being his wife’s caretaker and looking after the kids🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Poor Ronnie poised waiting for him to say go for the camera 😢 Why not just capture him mid flow playing? Not perform for the camera, it takes the authenticity from it

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Poor Ronnie poised waiting for him to say go for the camera 😢 Why not just capture him mid flow playing? Not perform for the camera, it takes the authenticity from it
It just makes it look unnatural. He's performing like an actor would.
And the constant looking to see if he's done it 'right' breaks my heart!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Are we going to be subjected to morning posts from Inch now?
I suspect that they’re trying to use her maternity leave to drive up his followers.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Right. I’ve gone detective. I could’ve sworn I’d seen something so I tracked it down. This was her comment on SS post on 12th June. It could’ve been rearranged but I don’t think so. I think this is when they really met, so w/b 14th June.

Attachments

Reactions: 32
They do realise they can take Ronnie to get a hair cut; don’t they?! The poor little man is in desperate need of a cut. Hinch is not a well woman. To let her poor son just not talk snd look t she’s not acknowledging it at all. He was just pointing and screeching at the fake poo. Most 2 year olds would be saying poo and laughing at it! It’s actually heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Was that for Ronboy's party but then Rex was mysteriously hurt and in hospital? The inconsistency and sneakiness of their posts really does my head in.
Right. I’ve gone detective. I could’ve sworn I’d seen something so I tracked it down. This was her comment on SS post on 12th June. It could’ve been rearranged but I don’t think so. I think this is when they really met, so w/b 14th June.

Reactions: 9
Was that for Ronboy's party but then Rex was mysteriously hurt and in hospital? The inconsistency and sneakiness of their posts really does my head in.
Could be I guess but just the size of SS bump, and would they really wait another monthish to meet after their original plan? I don’t think SS would wait to have baby cuddles, especially as she’s pregnant herself.

Reactions: 1
Ronnie the performing monkey again. You can tell Inch is telling him what to do by the way he keeps looking

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So going by the birthstone ring Lonnie was born in May 😩😩
She's probably bought two knowing her. One with a January garnet and this fake May Emerald one.

Let's face it, they are ONLY £50 each. There's £10 worth of silver there max. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a tight old bleep Freda is! Sending Sopha the link to the rings 😂 just buy them for her, man! £100. She’s just given you another grandson and spent the best part of £6k getting you fake grass 😂

What a selfish old bag
Frisky Freda would much rather spend money on cock rings for when she visits Janine in the garage with her pink silk bag the saucy little minx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
All this lights, camera, action bullshit. 🙄 poor boy

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.