Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up with the latest from this pair of dickheads. What the actual duck am I seeing. Fake tit piles for Ronnie to pick up? Nah mate. They've lost the bleeping plot. Who in their tiny mind would even buy fake tit for a 2 year old? Like seriously? They have a warped mind if they call that entertainment.
I'm all for having fun with the bairns but this is wrong. Just no. That poor boy will see dog/cat tit when he goes out and will go straight to pick it up. Then he will get a firm NO! from mummmaazz and daddaazzz and be very confused. I just can't believe they've ordered it off eBay especially for Ronnie. And then for him to put it in his own "toy" wheelie bin? Nope. Just duck off. Then duck off some more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wonder how the ‘kids’ feel that z-leb mate Stace gets a grid post and they get half a bottle of zoflora fabulosa?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder how the ‘kids’ feel that z-leb mate Stace gets a grid post and they get half a bottle of zoflora fabulosa?!
They probably know its part of her contract that she has to post grid photos with her. So bleeping fake bubs. Who waits 7 weeks to meet their "besties" baby. If my best mate had a baby, you couldn't keep me away for love nor money.

Reactions: 19
Over 8 million followers between them and they’ve barely got 800,000 between their grid posts 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That’s all I ever hear her screech at the poor boy is ‘gooood booooooyyyyy’ and he says ‘right mate’. However is he supposed to learn. The two of them aren’t helping him at all unless it’s completely different off the gram, which I very much doubt.

Anyone else notice how she kept her head down with her hair covering her face during poogate? She obviously didn’t want Inch’s camera to catch her make up free and then filter free. She didn’t lift her head once.

Reactions: 30
According to Inch, they must be amazing mums because they have several kids and phones, and that’s what makes them amazing 😂 he’s such a dick! By comparison, I only have 1 phone, but several kids, so I guess I’m not as amazing as Hinch and SS 😂
I was thinking that, I’m thinking her latest scam is that of the over anxious mother who can’t settle or rest or sleep as she’s constantly checking if her boys are ok, safe etc etc, in other words another pity ploy, feel sorry for me, I have mental health issues, but then again any mother who encourages picking up fake poo a good idea for a 2 year old probably does have issues and the only reason your pathetic husband keeps boosting your ego about this amazing mother crap, is because you’re the lazy sods cash cow, so he will keep saying you’re amazing while the money is piling into your bank account as it is letting him live the life of a lazy teenage boy, cause that is not a real man

Reactions: 18
Been up since 4 with my little boy who's teething and just wanted mummy cuddles, it's really sad thinking that there's probably zero chance Hinch would have been doing the same for Ronnie when he was teething and probably won't for Lennie either. There's just not the maternal bond there at all. Those kids are just for photo ops to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No you haven’t missed it. According to Sopha “he speaks perfectly well thank you” but the fact that the only noises we’ve ever heard him make are grunts and squeaks have generated nothing but concern for him on this thread.
We are further led to believe that they are aware that there is/may be an issue following the short lived introduction of flash cards that would be commonly used in a SALT setting.
I work in this area and that defensiveness is quite common from parents I meet who have been referred and are reluctant to see their child has an issue with speech. So she’s not doing what a lot of other parenting don’t do, usually once they’ve had a few visits and see the benefits they are okay. I think a lot of the reason parents are like this with our service is they feel like it’s something they have done that’s meant their child speech is delayed.

if they’ve got him flash cards then it sounds like they are well aware he has an issue. I wouldn’t be advising flash cards to a child with no speech issues. If they are following usual patterns of speech for their age (we use a mean length of utterance test for little ones) then hewouldn’t need speech cards. We would just encourage more child directed speech, non verbal prompts like pointing… so perhaps they have finally seen the light and are trying to help the kid. Personally, I believe she documents everything about them poor kids for clout/money, there’s absolutely no reason why she’d hide him speaking for “privacy” it’s clear she doesn’t give a frig about their privacy. She’s just embarrassing he is not speaking much yet and in the process probably making a lot of other mums feel like tit that are experiencing the same.

Also soz about typos my child is on my arm and it is dead typing one handed not good

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My son had a speech delay and by now we were in full makaton mode.. learning and using makaton pretty much full time. I really hope they are on it because every day matters at this point. Everytime they laugh at Ron breaks my heart that little bit more for him... 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I work in this area and that defensiveness is quite common from parents I meet who have been referred and are reluctant to see their child has an issue with speech. So she’s not doing what a lot of other parenting don’t do, usually once they’ve had a few visits and see the benefits they are okay. I think a lot of the reason parents are like this with our service is they feel like it’s something they have done that’s meant their child speech is delayed.

if they’ve got him flash cards then it sounds like they are well aware he has an issue. I wouldn’t be advising flash cards to a child with no speech issues. If they are following usual patterns of speech for their age (we use a mean length of utterance test for little ones) then hewouldn’t need speech cards. We would just encourage more child directed speech, non verbal prompts like pointing… so perhaps they have finally seen the light and are trying to help the kid. Personally, I believe she documents everything about them poor kids for clout/money, there’s absolutely no reason why she’d hide him speaking for “privacy” it’s clear she doesn’t give a frig about their privacy. She’s just embarrassing he is not speaking much yet and in the process probably making a lot of other mums feel like tit that are experiencing the same.

Also soz about typos my child is on my arm and it is dead typing one handed not good
This is what upsets me most, I really hope that behind the scenes he’s getting some help but by not making any mention of it on Instagram it’s saying that it’s something to be ashamed of. With the audience of young mums she has she could really help someone by talking about it openly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m in no way sticking up for grinch, and I think iv said it before, but I don’t think Ronnie is interested in Lonnie 🤷🏻‍♀️ My 2yo isn’t interested in my 5 week old, there’s no brotherly love going on in this house 🤣 he will literally act like he doesn’t even exist 😳
Yep my 2y/o looked at her new sister once, then asked me to play doctors immediately as I can home from hospital. Two y/os don’t give a (fake) tit about our adult world and rightly so.

Reactions: 7
Haven't commented on here for a looong time as she's boiling my piss.

I do however keep the wiki updated so that's my contribution lol

Anyhoo.
Sorry, but WTF, Ronnie shouldn't be picking up poo at his age, even if it is fake. Morons.

and to state it's a game, no it is not a game Jamie.

Oh and another thing Henry needs to go on a diet. Don't ridicule just do it.

They are both just irresponsible dog people owners and parents.

View attachment 660985
View attachment 660986
View attachment 660987
View attachment 660988
View attachment 660990
View attachment 660991
View attachment 661000
She can’t even let him do it himself, she’s doing it! Poor kid can’t even pick up a plastic tit independently…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#WheresOrla

She was on the other side of the room. Next to the French doors and the chest of drawers which are to the right of the telly. Can’t blame you for thinking she was meant to be there though because her whole house looks the bloody same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.