Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
There’s poo to the left and poo to the right, give it up Inch your Insta stories are SHITE. Thread title. Sing along with me now🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Obviously stinky stacey had borrowed sophaas moon bump last week eh? 😅 the bump is gone now, she looked ready to drop in her last pictures 🤦‍♀️
if everytime i met up with my mates they splashed it all over their social media with fake gushing posts about our friendship and how they love me to the moon and back etc.........they would no longer be my mates.
Fake. As. Fuck.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
honestly annoys me how Hinch wants to be relatable to us mothers and agree with how hard it can be.. difference is we don’t have a husband that is at home 24/7 🙃
If Inch went back to work she'd have so much more about her, I think he's holding her back by being with her 24/7. She probably doesn't want him to go back to work as it's obvious she's in some sort of rut, comfortably numb on the sofa every day but I think if he just left her to it whether she wants him to or not for 8 hours a day 5 days a week she'd flourish. They may be loaded and not need to go out to work but there is a lot to be gained from having that proper working family routine, mainly for their kids. Both a pair of lazy fucks though, he'll never go back to work now. They've both got themselves in this boring sad existence of a rut and even if he did venture out to work eventually, mad ma would be straight in there to take his place. Not a fan of Hinch at all, I came here originally to talk about her shit cleaning methods with all the chemicals and waste, but as time has gone on and the less she posts about cleaning I see her parenting is awful too but at the same time I think Inch has a lot to do with that, stifling her confidence to be a mam. I'd love to see her cope with the kids on her own, and surprisingly not from a nasty point of view. I honestly think she'd be OK at it if they all just left her to it, she's got no independence or confidence. Just stay away from fake 💩 Sophie, do the best thing for your family and get back to work Jamie, and if you don't want to go back to the office grind, start up your own business, club or charity you must have something you're interested in? We all have our own dreams and you have the means to do it now.
Do something worthy!!
You both got this bubs, hope this makes sense 🤮😂

• Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
The truth is, poor Henry is so overweight, he probably can't be arsed to be destructive and just sleeps all day. His joints probably ache and he's probably depressed.

I've said previously that I have a springer Spaniel who I physically cannot keep weight ON. She never stops.

Henry is a young dog and in the prime of his life. They're both at home 24/7, with Fiddly there on tap too. No excuses why this dog isn't getting the exercise he NEEDS and DESERVES. Even a ball thrown in the garden for half an hour twice a day or SOMETHING.

• Sad

Proof8

Chatty Member
I wish they would stop laughing at that sweet little boy. 💔
They really need to educated themselves.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Has she just got ss round to lick her arse clean telling her how much of an amazing mummy she is, how amazing she's doing, how the boys are soooo lucky... None is true but ofcourse she needs praise 247 to function. Aww they honestly make me feel sick. They're both rotten.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Stacey and Mrs hinch are the biggest pair of cunts ever! I honestly despair of how horrible they are as people. So many amazing people doing charity work and raising awareness of important issues, so many woc ignored for these two that just talk utter shite and stink of fabulosa. Sure the average Brit has the iq of a ham sandwich

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just noticed hinches “kid” the make up one doing a few stories on how she took her 2.5 year old and I don’t know how old maybe like 10 months? Old out on her own to lakeside. I assumed she was alright with doing stuff like that but it was a big old spiel on how she geared herself up to do it and actually it was all fine. Yes that girls is clearly a bit errr shall we say grammatically challenged 😉 but you know what fist play to her for admitting she finds it hard to take her two very small children out for the day on her own. It is hard work. You do have to be on it.
But she did it.
Can you ever imagine Hinch a) doing that and then b) admiring she finds it hard? Nope no way. I do wonder if it’s a little dig from makeup kid to hinch. A little “errr Soph supermum I have two kids too with a smaller age gap than you and I get on with it”. I do wonder…..

ETA - so many typos. I don’t care 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
I’d be pissed if sobepbe was kissing my baby. Only my husband and I are allowed to do that. I bet Hinch’s heart was in her mouth when Rex had his hands all over Lonnie he’s so rough
Surely lol cause I was, we all know how rough he can be, if Ronnie goes near Lennie they both put their hand there to block, bare in mind he's more timid and gentler than Rex in general but no problem letting rough Rex hold him??? Make it make sense. Plus it's his own brother ffs.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Just noticed the sign that says don't touch... He thinks he's a right famous clever dick doesn't he, he did it at the garden centre aswell. Disrespectful big nose small willy cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

LT2201

VIP Member
Exactly. And when she brought Lonnie home she took a picture of Ron in the garden looking in the pram and quoted Ron as saying “I’m just going to check on Len, mum”. Why lie?
I get irrationally annoyed when she does the fake quotes Ronnie doesn't say. It's like people who talk as their pets.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been said but the latest post tonight with SS.....where is SS's bump 🤔 having seen her posts she did seem to have one but doesnt on the post. Just wondering 🤷‍♀️
It’s obvious what’s happened. It’s the sofa. That sofa makes bumps disappear!!! 😉😉

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
so Inch laughs at the dog being overweight, films his neck rolls and thinks he’s hilarious as always. Much better if he took the dog for a run and filmed that for content.

Everything they do is mocking of others, especially sadly of their little boy. I know children are comical and give us a chuckle, but these two continuously mock Ronnie. It’s not nice.

LT2201

VIP Member
Can honestly say she's never looked at her kids the way shes looking at Stacey in that photo.

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
PreDICKtable. You can set your clock by them both. Is it about the friendship or is it about the likes? Fake asses!

Not even giving Stacey a petty like for the matching posts. I just can’t bring myself to do it 😂

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Actually she’s making such a fuss about getting ready I suspect it is a castle grey skull visit. I always looks forward to ss showing the shit hinch doesn’t want shown.

ETA - I wonder if Rex will play with the plastic poo. I wonder if the bouncy castle will be out. I wonder if ss will hold Lonnie and show that he’s actually 7 months old 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Who put 50p in the dickhead?

Hands all in the alpaca cage 😩

Puts him in a toy car clearly marked “don’t touch!”

• Haha
  • Angry

bananabutter

VIP Member
I like Mrs Hinch so never follow this thread! However, I’ve never heard Ronnie speak?? Does he not talk??
No - Ronnie can’t talk it’s been discussed on here a lot as well as speculation that he has additional needs given some other red flags around his behaviour, mannerisms, emotion and physical movements.

edited to say - no one has said anything unkind regarding the above. Everyone here seems very concerned about him and wants him to get the support he needs❤

• Heart