Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
I use to think Inch was a good parent, but after watching his stories of Ronnie, I've changed my mind. He's a lousy parent.

Reactions: 36

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Anyone else irritated by inch’s voice and his lack of intelligence. To all you brave souls who listened to the podcast, I salute you!!!

• Haha

NatLeaf

Sorry if this has already been noticed by anyone else, I’m trying to catch up with the threads after being away camping with no phone! Looking at Ronnie now and the chavtastic clothes he’s being dressed in, I’m wondering if before it was all Sopha dressing him in those naff personalised baby clothes, but now she has cc2 and is permanently on the sofa, Jamie has taken over the full parenting of Ronnie so is dressing him to his style. Which appears to be council estate / dappy from n-dubz attire (no shade to council estates, I grew up on one!)

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
I think its a bit harsh to say that she doesn't work, must be a full time job reading her threads on here. Jamies job is to pull her out of the dog bed when she's sulking. All that reading on here and she's still not helping Ronnie. Fucking disgraceful people. There are thousands of couples that would kill for a family, a friend of mine had six rounds of IVF as she kept miscarrying. What sort of doughnut find these two inspiring I'll never know.

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
No you haven’t missed it. According to Sopha “he speaks perfectly well thank you” but the fact that the only noises we’ve ever heard him make are grunts and squeaks have generated nothing but concern for him on this thread.
We are further led to believe that they are aware that there is/may be an issue following the short lived introduction of flash cards that would be commonly used in a SALT setting.
I work in this area and that defensiveness is quite common from parents I meet who have been referred and are reluctant to see their child has an issue with speech. So she’s not doing what a lot of other parenting don’t do, usually once they’ve had a few visits and see the benefits they are okay. I think a lot of the reason parents are like this with our service is they feel like it’s something they have done that’s meant their child speech is delayed.

if they’ve got him flash cards then it sounds like they are well aware he has an issue. I wouldn’t be advising flash cards to a child with no speech issues. If they are following usual patterns of speech for their age (we use a mean length of utterance test for little ones) then hewouldn’t need speech cards. We would just encourage more child directed speech, non verbal prompts like pointing… so perhaps they have finally seen the light and are trying to help the kid. Personally, I believe she documents everything about them poor kids for clout/money, there’s absolutely no reason why she’d hide him speaking for “privacy” it’s clear she doesn’t give a frig about their privacy. She’s just embarrassing he is not speaking much yet and in the process probably making a lot of other mums feel like shit that are experiencing the same.

Also soz about typos my child is on my arm and it is dead typing one handed not good

• Heart

Danielizabeth

So unnatural. Would have been more natural her noticing him filming and laughing at him, showing Ronnie that daddy is filming and to wave, you know normal family stuff that happens when a camera is a rarity not the norm

Danielle0120

VIP Member
If you get 3 alpacas I'll actually flip, they can't look after their own kids. Let alone a "farm"

Get the personalised clothes off him. Not only is it stupidly dangerously in public, it's tacky as fuck and the most chaviest thing ever. It's vile.

Get him a proper outdoor bottle, I have outdoor ones (with a straw a proper bottle not a baby bottle with a teat) they're alot easier outdoors to just shot in your bag but atleast I do cups at home, he's never not got a baby bottle... It's totally unnecessary during the day for his age. On a night as a comfort fair doos. She's just a lazy cow.

And fgs, I genuinely believe Ronnie showed interest in that car himself, he looked like he enjoyed it but because its not a wheelie bin or a toilet brush she'll say no? Too much money on one thing but she can spend 5k+ on a shit babies bedroom, they're expensive but they're good. Ronnie would love it then I'm sure Lennie would as he's older. I got my middle girl one, she used it to death and it got passed down to my youngest, she used it to death and it's in my loft because I'm just waiting for my husband to agree to baby number 4 and then that baby will use it too, it's not a waste of money if you get your moneys worth.

Selfish BITCH

Also.. Jamie fuck off, whys he hammering Instagram? He's never really give a shit before.

And breathe xoxoxoxox happy Thursday everyone xoxoxoxo

• Heart

Bandersnatch

Hey Sopha, I know you haven't read on here since the battle of 1066 but for christs sake woman buy yourself a sling so you can wear you little Lenor and have both hands free to actually play with your toddler like a proper mum. And stop letting him play with 'tend poo'. It's not cute. It's fucking traumatising.
And please don't get pregnant again. Just buy a sodding Reborn doll instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
I think Hinch has an obsession with poo. Hear me out - there's the time when Ron was a baby she made fun of him for pooing, then she puts poopouri in Inch's Christmas basket, then we have Inch carrying Henry's dog poo through the house(remember that riveting content?) and last but not least, we have Hinch buying plastic poo for Ron to pick up. I rest my case.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed the only time they show Ronaldo properly laughing is when there is music over the video? I reckon they really have to work hard for that reaction so they can’t have the normal sound on. Sad

• Sad

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Cringe.. she’s making g baby noises at him
In that egg chair isn’t she. It’s such basic interaction that you’d do with a newborn. She’s even cradling him like a baby 😢

I think They’re putting the videos on inches page to encourage people to follow him as they not getting videos on her page.

Reactions: 34

Bunnykins

VIP Member
It looks like Jamie posting has backfired a bit lots of new people on here now! 😂
You literally had one job Jamie!

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Ronnie in her clutches. Again he’s not cuddling her. She’s holding him. He’s wriggling - he doesn’t want to be up there. He wants to be down but he’s tolerating it for now. Yep she’s babbling to him rather than saying “what can you see? Can you see the trees, the grass, the clouds in the sky….etc” just babbling nonsense at him. She looks healthy though. Not this frail waif she wants to portray.
I can’t work out what they are trying to achieve here. Yes look at hinch the supermum but there’s more to it than that. This is a rebranding. Not sure at the moment.
The filming stops as sooo as he shoves that bottle in her gob. Prob cos he reaction isn’t great. That’ll teach her for giving a two year old his day drinks in a bottle. Lol.