Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Surely if Ronnie likes picking things up and putting them in a bin he could have some wooden blocks or something? We’ve never seen him play with something simple like that. Building a tower to knock down, saying the colours etc. It’s like they went straight to imaginary play when he’s clearly nowhere near that yet?! 😔

Reactions: 33

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
They want him to be a model don’t they. Cos that’s what Soph wants to be. She lives for photo shoots. So now she’s convinced Ronnie should be a model. Everyone thinks their own kid is cute. But come on 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t agree with any of these influencers who use their kids in their accounts - the kids lives should be kept private. But I have to comment on what she shows us and I do find it odd that they spend ages filming Ron picking up poo and doing that 2 man routine etc, yet no real footage of him with his little baby brother. SS showing Rex with Lennie on his lap looks so natural. This is something that Hinch never shows with Ron. I’m sure the meeting between these 2 today is yet another ‘commercial’ arrangement - another story for the press to cover.. 🥱

LT2201

VIP Member
Interesting that’s it’s on BBC News main page from an influencer who has been in front of MPs. She talks about dark forums that need to be shut down where middle-aged women write about her all day. Sopha is going to say something, I feel it’s coming. They’re obviously referring to this site. I can’t speak for that particularly influencer, who I’ve never heard of, but Sopha is being called out by us for her dodgy practices. We don’t troll her inbox. At least we shouldn’t. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I feel attacked, I'm only 31😂😂

• Haha

dlevan

Chatty Member
I don’t know much about speech development other than what I learnt in English Language A Level and I don’t have children. However she obviously lied about Ronnie being able to speak months ago (can’t remember when but I feel it was pre pregnancy announcement). If he was speaking a few words then, I would have expected more by now. Instead we’ve just heard screaming or grunting. I know she lies about everything but think what help she would do to others by saying he was struggling with talking etc. She doesn’t even need to make a massive deal about it but just admit it.
The reality of it is she doesn’t even need to admit it! I’d say she’s within her rights to completely avoid answering anything regarding his development/speech but where she’s going massively wrong is by bare faced lying about it and saying he can talk!

MrsD33

VIP Member
I think letting Ronnie play with fake poo has totally backfired on them!

They both thought it would be hilarious and all the sheep would think that too but instead its brought a lot of new members over here 🙌🏽

Welcome newbies 😊

• Heart
  • Haha

LT2201

VIP Member
She's definitely done something to it. It's very 'styled' looking. Not sure if there's gel or wax or something in it.

Somebody on the previous thread (apologies, I can't remember who) said that she's setting him up as a child model. I wouldn't put it past her.
If she'd had a girl I suspect she'd have pushed her into child pagents.
The curls are far too perfect looking to be natural. He's obviously got a wave to his hair but those are almost ringlets.
He's a gorgeous little boy but I just don't agree with whoring kids out as child models or anything like that. It's so creepy. And if she is going down trying to get him into child modelling then the "trolls" here won't be a patch on the people she'll come across in the child modelling world.

They’ve done an awful lot of stupid stuff and usually I shake my head mutter “morons” to myself and move on, like the whole crushed up Oreo for mud and Cheerios for sand encouraging him to believe that mud and sand are both edible. But this whole real shit fake shit confusion they are causing him, encouraging him to play with it regardless but also the danger of playing with plastic bags! I can’t imagine who’d get involved if my daughter went to school and told her teachers “yeah at home I play with fake poo and polythene bags and bins”!

Reactions: 32

Latala

Chatty Member
He brought the car???? Where’s his birthday digger? Why does Ronnieblesshim still not look happy? Too much money pair of idiots

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
Put your baby down hunnay and play with your toddler, you don’t need that baby glued to you 24/7🙄
ETA just saw they’ve bought Ronron a car, that child is spoilt with possessions, maybe give him more of your time rather than throwing money at him

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Family show Jamie? Show? You've slipped there son. Clearly that's what you know your wife's account to be, all for show.
Maybe a reality show is in your mind as your goal and you can't help yourself but slip the words out when you're "on"

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Inch is a bigger attention seeker than his wife,if that's possible.I hope everyone's watching his shite without following him.He's determined to get his moment of fame.He's obviously no good at football anymore (something's missing? 🤭)never had a decent general kowledge(funny how he still loves "tips")has tried his luck pimping out his wife and kids to no avail and now he's just being an nauseating and a general boring arsehole which worked for he's missus for a while.Perhaps he's after his own thread?Cheap strand of cotton more like😏
Also,she could have a team of babies on those long fingers?-she'll need help on the farm🤷‍♀️
Also Souschef,I realise everytime someone misuses a comma,a puppy dies 😱🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Just came on to say LOL tattle says she doesn't get down on the floor with him and play with toys so she's done a staged garden photo with him on the floor pretending to play with him. She never comes on here though. Imagine your life being so crap you have to go to a website for ideas and to teach you how to interact with your child.

• Haha
  • Wow

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Looking at the photos again(still in disbelief) has she actually taken a curling iron to that boys hair?
She's definitely done something to it. It's very 'styled' looking. Not sure if there's gel or wax or something in it.

Somebody on the previous thread (apologies, I can't remember who) said that she's setting him up as a child model. I wouldn't put it past her.
If she'd had a girl I suspect she'd have pushed her into child pagents.

• Sad