Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch havenโ€™t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate shoes in the house, I think itโ€™s so rude to wear them and walk through someoneโ€™s house in themโ€ฆalthough if Rexโ€™s socks are anything to go byโ€ฆ.๐Ÿฅด
I hate shoes in housessssss!!! Proper pet peeve. Especially in someone else's house, even if they say it's OK i still take them off.

They always wear shoes in the house tho. I remember Jamie holding a bag of Henry's tit walking through the diner with his shoes on.. I mean I know it's their own house so they can do what they want but we all know when she's not on insta her house is rancid.... I wouldn't be surprised her dirty floors have something to do with Rexs socks BUT Stacey is a filthy twit aswell, Rex is NEVER clean, those socks are normal for him!

Reactions: 24
PreDICKtable. You can set your clock by them both. Is it about the friendship or is it about the likes? Fake asses!

Not even giving Stacey a petty like for the matching posts. I just canโ€™t bring myself to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This whole charade with her and SS.
The same recycled sickly comments to each other and the sheep out in full force with the same old friend goals etc ๐Ÿฅฑ

Reactions: 21
Anyone else think the โ€œhere we go again Stace ๐Ÿ˜‰โ€ is because sheโ€™s pregnant again? Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I
As a mother of a child who had language difficulties growing up I can assure you she is fully aware of the differences between Rex and Ron. In the deep dark depths of my cold heart I feel sorry for her because it is nothing to be ashamed off, but itโ€™s a hard thing to deal with it and quite painful when it is in your face like that.

Soph, Iโ€™m gunna be nice and say that in my experience it is better to be open and honest about any issues Ronnie might have, people are usually very supportive and non-judgemental. Right now you might feel helpless and hopeless (be nice, IslandH, be niceโ€ฆ) but with time and effort it does get easier.

and so I donโ€™t get booted off to the rave thread, Iโ€™m guess Hinch is waiting for the prime 7pm slot to leech some engagement from the Stacey and Rex connection.
Totally agree....as a mum of a child who also has speech difficulties/ possible asd it is VERY hard to accept and acknowledge it...to family let alone strangers. Of all things to judge them on don't judge them on this. I've worked so hard in private helping my son who's to say they aren't doing the same.
Having a child that is neurodiverse is a different and personal journey for every individual. I also think they are very aware and the ignoring it infront of the camera is just their way of coping.

Reactions: 20
Sheโ€™s 100% got post natal depressionโ€ฆ why will she not just admit that! She has the platform to encourage so many other struggling mums to speak out! Dick head

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think the โ€œhere we go again Stace ๐Ÿ˜‰โ€ is because sheโ€™s pregnant again? Haha!
She loves a wonky face to make her seem mysterious!

Was going to edit to correct it to wonky but I dunno, I like it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Stacey wearing the same outfit she was wearing in the shopping centre with her sister on Sunday and Hinches roots have grown a lot considering they looked fresh in the egg chair photo the other day.

Reactions: 19
Stacey wearing the same outfit she was wearing in the shopping centre with her sister on Sunday and Hinches roots have grown a lot considering they looked fresh in the egg chair photo the other day.
Yes you got that bang on. This was Sunday for sure. Ronnie has the England kit on too.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Both so boring and predictable, blowing smoke up each others arse๐Ÿฅฑ flipping makes me cringe to duck, bubs this, bubs that, love you to the moon and back, who run the world? Girls! Can't wait too do this together again, blah, blah bloody blah. How are you doing it together, you've already a 6 month old two month old, SS is still pregnant so??? Just grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Dear me ๐Ÿ™„
The constant bullshit and drivel these 2 bints roll out. Absolutely cringefest of fakeness ๐Ÿคฅ

• Sick
Reactions: 24
A 7pm grid post incomingโ€ฆboth with the same photo and same spiel. Plenty of โ€œbubsโ€ and the general arse licking, fake insta friendship bollocks were subjected to every single time they meet up ๐Ÿ™„.
Exactly! Itโ€™s manufactured. Why the need to post a catch up? I donโ€™t Instagram story seeing my bestie for a cuppa every week. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.