Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be pissed if sobepbe was kissing my baby. Only my husband and I are allowed to do that. I bet Hinch’s heart was in her mouth when Rex had his hands all over Lonnie he’s so rough

Reactions: 24
I’d be pissed if sobepbe was kissing my baby. Only my husband and I are allowed to do that. I bet Hinch’s heart was in her mouth when Rex had his hands all over Lonnie he’s so rough
Surely lol cause I was, we all know how rough he can be, if Ronnie goes near Lennie they both put their hand there to block, bare in mind he's more timid and gentler than Rex in general but no problem letting rough Rex hold him??? Make it make sense. Plus it's his own brother ffs.

Reactions: 33
1: sweet baby Jesus they actually brought that child a wheelie bin and fake pop to play with??
2: Lonnie is 100% sleeping on that propped up white thing.
3: Rex has had more interaction with lonnie than his own brother has.
4: Bore off saint sopha

• Sick
Reactions: 38
it’s actually so sad isn’t it, Ronnie has zero emotion. I can’t believe we’ve seen more interaction between Rex and Lenor than we have with his own big brother. Videos like that are so special, show us that
Zoph instead of picking up fake tit!
I was just coming on to say the exact same thing. It’s embarrassing that she’s not out a video with Ronnie and Lennie like that. That’s what I’d have expected to see. I feel so sorry for Ronnie! Where even is he today? Is he not there or just left out again?

Reactions: 26
What is it with these two? Eye duck themselves at the drop of a hat! Such a special moment Stacey? So special you spent it staring at yourself in a phone camera! I'm wondering if Sofa is acutely aware of the stark difference between Rex and Ronniewrongwellies? Maybe that's why she has kept him off screen while SS is there? Or maybe he's just busy in the garden, sweeping the fake grass, dragging his wheelie bin about and picking up plastic pooh to put in plastic bags 😟😟

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Waiting for the forced photo of the two besties RonAndrex together... Incoming...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I'm not one to judge parenting at all. No one is perfect. But duck me, Sophie and Jamie are just dire. They are awful. I just don't get them. I reckon Sophie has been dropped from whatever advertising tit she used to do. Her content sucks!! In her mind, Ronnie isn't Instagram worthy. Her only upside is her "friendship" with SS.
She won't do TV because she knows how much tit she will get. She won't do reality TV / own TV show because of how boring she would be.
She could've easily done a similar show like Billie and Sam Feiers. Based on becoming a parent. She could've easily done a BTS of launching her Tesco shite range. But apparently anxiety gets in the way. She could've easily joined forces with someone who deals with children's speech / delays / other, and used her platform. I would've saluted her for doing that. But instead she's hiding that part away.
She's useless. She doesn't know what she's doing.

Reactions: 38
The videos reinforce my view that Inch and Sophie seem to have a very fixed idea of how they want Ronnie to be. Jamie wants a mouthy Essex lad like himself, who lives for football and chasing the ladies. Ronnie isn’t going to be that child, particularly given he still looks pretty unsteady on his feet and kids’ football can be rough and tumble. Sophie wants a mini me who loves chores and is a toy for her to stroke but doesn’t need any proper parenting. Parenting isn’t like that, it’s a chaotic and messy whirlwind of ups and downs.

They really need to stop projecting what they want Ronnie to be and accept what he is. I’m not going to go into the developmental issues except to say that I hope they’ve sought the appropriate help with his speech in particular. He seems a quiet and sweet child and they need to lose their preconceptions and love him for what he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Stacey must read here too she’s made the stark differences between Rex & Ron glaringly obvious. Both boys are little sweethearts I think Ron is held back by helicopter parents while Rex benefits from older siblings and a freer spirited mum.

Reactions: 31
The contrast between Ron and Rex is stark. Ron's grunting in Inch's stories this morning and otherwise not making any sounds, to Rex on Stacey's stories clearly saying "mummy I want a cuddle" with Lenor

Reactions: 27
When my son was Ronnies age he didn't speak a word would point and grunt then he turned 3 and he just started speaking and was stringing sentences together. We spoke to the midwife and bought it up at his two year check and they really wasn't concerned at all as he could do all the other bits like putting a brick in a cup lol
I do think they could be holding him back a lot as they are always there and he has no freedom personally I think Rex is going to bit a little nightmare when the new baby comes

Reactions: 14
I’m so confused tit content from inch lots of interaction content from SS with lonnie and her kids but nothing from MH and no Ronnie 🤔 is he at his dads 😂

Reactions: 9
As a mother of a child who had language difficulties growing up I can assure you she is fully aware of the differences between Rex and Ron. In the deep dark depths of my cold heart I feel sorry for her because it is nothing to be ashamed off, but it’s a hard thing to deal with it and quite painful when it is in your face like that.

Soph, I’m gunna be nice and say that in my experience it is better to be open and honest about any issues Ronnie might have, people are usually very supportive and non-judgemental. Right now you might feel helpless and hopeless (be nice, IslandH, be nice…) but with time and effort it does get easier.

and so I don’t get booted off to the rave thread, I’m guess Hinch is waiting for the prime 7pm slot to leech some engagement from the Stacey and Rex connection.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
A 7pm grid post incoming…both with the same photo and same spiel. Plenty of “bubs” and the general arse licking, fake insta friendship bollocks were subjected to every single time they meet up 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.