Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else mentioned where Hinches coffee table has gone? (I’m so behind soz) because on Staces story of her on the sofa with Lennies toes in her gob, there’s no coffee table. In fact the lighting in the whole room is weird, makes it look like the patio doors are on the wrong side?
If you look at the grid posts, it looks like it's just been pushed to the side. But who bloody knows these days

Reactions: 3
Why have we not seen a video or even a picture of Ronnie holding Lonnie and cuddling him or playing like Rex was today.....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here she goes with the edits again. Obviously not quite performing how she thought it would.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg just noticed I'm a VIP member now💃 sorry ot but yeah they're such bores honestly. They deserve each other, constant pre-record lying idiots. 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hinch has filtered her photo so much that Rex’s dirty socks now look clean and new lol 😂 so much for being real and accepting who you are etc etc….both SS and Hinch are as fake as each other..the whole love you to the moon bollocks! SS is making out that Soph has been struggling and she’s that good friends who’s popped by to make it all ok again. Let’s not forget that Sooh has no money worries, doesn’t ‘work’ unless taking a photo, filtering it and popping it onto Instagram counts? She also has a full time hubby at home too. The only thing she struggles with is putting her phone down, spending time with Ron and taking that dog for a walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Has anyone else mentioned where Hinches coffee table has gone? (I’m so behind soz) because on Staces story of her on the sofa with Lennies toes in her gob, there’s no coffee table. In fact the lighting in the whole room is weird, makes it look like the patio doors are on the wrong side?
The table is back in the stacey’s post though!

Reactions: 2
Breeding like rabbits. In the next couple of years there will be 8 of them on that sofa. It’s like a competition as to who can get pregnant next 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Remember when hinch and Stacey first posted about their friendship? Hinchers went crazy. They liked and commented on both their pictures gushing about women supporting women. It was definitely the thing that pushed Stacey back into the limelight so to speak. Now it’s exactly 2 years later and judging by the likes and comments (and the fact hinch has already edited the photo after it only being up an hour) it’s clear to see people really couldn’t care less about the friendship except for the couple of thousand die hard fan. A far cry from the 4.1 million she claims love her and her children.
Also I wouldn’t be allowing anyone to wear shoes in my house if I had a new born.

Reactions: 22
The narcissism is unbelievable. Hiya Sophie Rose Whatever your bleeping name is. Could you please please please stop letting Ron (or whatever you are calling him) think that picking up poo is ok? Far too young to understand that it’s fake. He will go to the park and think “oh look there’s some tit, I will pick it up so she pays me some attention” poor little sod will be ill. “Camera, ready, ACTION”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ooof, that post is barely pulling in the likes. It's almost like people don't give a tiny rats ass about Hinch any more......

Reactions: 20
Pretty sure they are just supporting it knowing full well there are far too many legal and privacy issues for it to go through. The storage of ID pictures alone is a nightmare and given recent cyber attacks it would need a very sophisticated system to ensure this info is stored encrypted a million times to protect users. Just look at the HSE attack and all the numbers, birth dates etc. leaked and people getting daily scam calls now. Imagine leaked IDs and what they could be used for! Never ever gonna happen and that is the only reason they all fake support this.
Interesting that’s it’s on BBC News main page from an influencer who has been in front of MPs. She talks about dark forums that need to be shut down where middle-aged women write about her all day. Sopha is going to say something, I feel it’s coming. They’re obviously referring to this site. I can’t speak for that particularly influencer, who I’ve never heard of, but Sopha is being called out by us for her dodgy practices. We don’t troll her inbox. At least we shouldn’t. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really don't like the pair of them 🙃
Erghh same. Absolute pair of fake, grot bags. Grinch is the most narcissistic bleep in the world. You can see it in that horrible fake laugh/smile face she pulls. The one that’s more like a sneer. Such a witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looking at Ss vs hinch post it’s clear Ss has chosen the photo where the kids look their best - happy, no random food objects obscuring their faces - and hinch has chosen the one where she thinks she looks her best. Vanity. Absolute vanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.