Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol the filters and photoshop on hinches photos are ridiculous!!
akso notice how Ronnie was allowed on the photos but not the videos?
I feel for that kids- the stuff we’ve seen over the last two days 😱

Reactions: 22
PreDICKtable. You can set your clock by them both. Is it about the friendship or is it about the likes? Fake asses!

Not even giving Stacey a petty like for the matching posts. I just can’t bring myself to do it 😂
I've been hovering over that dilemma since they posted....how much do I want her to win in the engagement stakes over Grinch? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also where was ronnie in Stacey's stories? I noticed he made it to the grid posts but absent for the stories seems weird he wasn't next to Rex or a shot of them playing together since they are the best of friends dontcha know.

Reactions: 26
Also where was ronnie in Stacey's stories? I noticed he made it to the grid posts but absent for the stories seems weird he wasn't next to Rex or a shot of them playing together since they are the best of friends dontcha know.
Not a sound out of him either, maybe he was asleep 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Not been on this for ages as tbh I’d rather have chronic diarhoea than watch too much of them. These pair of cunts moved from their grey tit hole yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anyone else mentioned where Hinches coffee table has gone? (I’m so behind soz) because on Staces story of her on the sofa with Lennies toes in her gob, there’s no coffee table. In fact the lighting in the whole room is weird, makes it look like the patio doors are on the wrong side?

Reactions: 4
Exactly! It’s manufactured. Why the need to post a catch up? I don’t Instagram story seeing my bestie for a cuppa every week. 😂
Exactly! Can these two ever just catch up without sharing to insta? Nope! Manufactured friendship for Insta!

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else mentioned where Hinches coffee table has gone? (I’m so behind soz) because on Staces story of her on the sofa with Lennies toes in her gob, there’s no coffee table. In fact the lighting in the whole room is weird, makes it look like the patio doors are on the wrong side?
In the grid post it's moved to the side.

Reactions: 1
all shipped off to new house up the hill...

Reactions: 3
honestly annoys me how Hinch wants to be relatable to us mothers and agree with how hard it can be.. difference is we don’t have a husband that is at home 24/7 🙃

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.