Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Ron had suddenly come on leaps and bounds there and then realised he’s just sat in it with Inch controlling it as usual. No wonder he’s not at his full potential.
Exactly, put Ron in the car and let him crash in the borders all morning!! Let him actually bleeping play! Poor lad is so stifled it’s not good. Kids need to make a mess to learn, I once went to the loo and came back to find my lad naked inside the beanbag 😳 his brother had used scissors to cut a hole to let him in! That’s raising kids Sopha!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
All that boy needs is love, attention and time from his parents.. he doesn’t need all those expensive toys😔 when will those two clowns learn?!

Reactions: 19
I feel like her roots are a lot worse than in the photo with SS… more than 3 days’ growth…
2969EC52-32D1-47FE-AACF-0D3B3612CECA.jpeg
A0AB2485-001E-4AD8-A4E8-324C0D3253CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s on the floor but she’s not playing with him. She’s looking down to her side. Phone on the floor maybe?
Blimey all the toys out today. Inch maybe do a bit of a rotation so that he gets excited about ones he’s forgotten out rather than having them all out. You could have different zones. You could have a focus for the morning - eg this morning is the car and then we will put that away and make an obstacle course with the slide etc. Or this afternoon we will have some mud kitchen time etc. If you have them all out randomly it’s overwhelming and they end up playing with nothing
So he bought the car. Of course he did. Whatever. It’s indulgent but whatever. It just saddens me they bought him one that they control rather than he controls. At first I thought wow! He’s a brilliant driver. Then I realised oh he’s just sitting there. Surely more fun for him to figure it out?
Christ, it’s just all or nothing with them isn’t it? A grey prison or overwhelming the poor kid by chucking everything at him. Help the child! How can they get so much so wrong?

Reactions: 15
The fake poo! 🤦‍♀️ my little boy is two soon and is obessed with poo at the moment! My mum owns horses and we often go to the stables and he loves helping my mum to poo pick😂 Never has it crossed my mind to buy fake tit.

• Haha
I was amazed how well Ron controlled the car. In fact astounded. Now I read it is being controlled by his numpty father. How bloody sad.
I thought Ron had suddenly come on leaps and bounds there and then realised he’s just sat in it with Inch controlling it as usual. No wonder he’s not at his full potential.

Reactions: 13
Haven't been on here in a while, got a couple of things to say, firstly like whyyy oh why would you but your kid fake tit, and then encourage them to pick it up. Absolute madness. What a tit excuse aswell that he wants to copy his mum, guess what lots of kids want to copy alot of stuff there parents do, should we let them no! My 1 year old wanted a shaver whilst I was shaving my legs other day, should I let him have one, oh sorry a pretend toy one 🙄

And then when stacey came round the other day, is it me or have we seen rex cuddle and be more interactive then we've ever seen Ron with baby?

Reactions: 16
Is joe trolling inch with his stories of him and Rex watering the tomatoes 🍅🤣 double whammy there! If you nose you nose 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is Ronnie only allowed outside toys? Never see him inside the house playing. Is this just so Sophie can have a clean and tidy house. I like a tidy house but no way would I ever restrict my babies from playing with their toys and making a mess playing. It’s like he's confined to the garden only!

Is joe trolling inch with his stories of him and Rex watering the tomatoes 🍅🤣 double whammy there! If you nose you nose 👃
I saw that too and thought the same thing!! 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Haven't been on here in a while, got a couple of things to say, firstly like whyyy oh why would you but your kid fake tit, and then encourage them to pick it up. Absolute madness. What a tit excuse aswell that he wants to copy his mum, guess what lots of kids want to copy alot of stuff there parents do, should we let them no! My 1 year old wanted a shaver whilst I was shaving my legs other day, should I let him have one, oh sorry a pretend toy one 🙄

And then when stacey came round the other day, is it me or have we seen rex cuddle and be more interactive then we've ever seen Ron with baby?
We’ve never seen Ron with baby!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure he would rather be playing with toys/doing arts and crafts than picking up tit tbh.

The kid doesn't have a choice because they think it's probably 'cute and funny' that he is like his mummazzzzz. Well it's not!

It's disgusting and a habit I would get him out of soon because one day he will pick up a real turd 😩

Honestly not a brain cell between those two

View attachment 665281
Wait until he finds a nice steaming pile over the park and they have to explain how their defenceless son caught Toxocariasis to the social worker. They won’t even be able to lie about it, because they are all over social media with what they are doing! Stupid people

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Does he really think knowing the difference between real poo and 'tend' poo is going to stop a child? Especially one in a mischievous mood?

We’ve never seen Ron with baby!
Well besides that hand swatting away when trying to cuddle and kiss him

Does he really think knowing the difference between real poo and 'tend' poo is going to stop a child? Especially one in a mischievous mood?
Or a child craving attention and interaction so badly that he doesn’t stop to think “oh no that’s ‘tend poo” before picking it up to proudly show his parents

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think letting Ronnie play with fake poo has totally backfired on them!

They both thought it would be hilarious and all the sheep would think that too but instead its brought a lot of new members over here 🙌🏽

Welcome newbies 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Well besides that hand swatting away when trying to cuddle and kiss him
Christ I hate inch “tend” poo my arse. You buy fake tit for a prank for an older child not for collecting on a shovel as play time

Reactions: 18
Are we supposed to believe Ronnie says “tend poo”. My 4 year old says “tend”’instead of pretend. I always model back “pretend” eg “oh you want to pretend that it’s a dinosaur, good idea”.
But Ronnie says tend? Hmm nice try Inch.
And he will make a good husband one day because he’s good at picking up poo?? There’s so much wrong with that I can’t even begin to rant about that. What an awful awful thing to say.

Reactions: 44
That McLaren car is just a toy for Inch. Ronnie might be sat in it but it’s him controlling it. Therefore Janey you didn’t buy it for him you bought it for YOURSELF

Reactions: 29
Hark at JamieConcordNose trying to justify the two year old playing with dog tit 😂 fake or not, I think this little game has backfired on them

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.