Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's definitely her and I'm sure she uses an app not even her own drawings the feckin lunatic 😯
If it do the same woman it was definitely an app last time… such a load of shote claiming to have ‘drawn them’🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching the news and some TikTok/ social media family have just had their house set alight and they believe it’s because they are on social media. I don’t understand why Sophie is so happy to show so much of her house which is easy to find where it is when there are some seriously crazy people out there. Thankfully the guy was able to escape with his wife and kids but his house is totally destroyed.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
6AE044CC-5F02-49E8-A010-769DFAE7AFC2.png

wonder will hinch like that she hasn’t been put under the “stunning celeb home” section. Saw this on chloes insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just noticed that if you google "Mrs Hinch" pretty much everything that comes up is stories about "Mrs Hinch fan shares this cleaning hack or that cleaning hack" what happened to Mrs Hinch herself sharing cleaning hacks? I mean I know she only ever stole other people's ideas anyway but it's been so long since she did anything noteworthy that her sheep fans are now getting more column inches than she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All these zelebs need to stop it with the personalised clothing!

Do they not understand how big of a child protection issue this is?

I’m involved in a few kids sports clubs - I have to be vetted by the police AND I have to do a safeguarding course which gives you the tools to look out for certain things and how to report them.

Clubs are told no names on sports gear, initials at a push. Nothing that can identify the child.

Somw of the verified stories we were told in our courses would scare you.

Reactions: 17
I used to follow Hinch. Bought one of her books (weak). Even listened to the podcast (oh dear…). I’m American and I think part of my interest was just based on the fact that it was kind of a novelty. However, there was more to it than that! I’ve struggled with anxiety for many years, and on top of that, or compounding that, developed postpartum anxiety. I have a toddler and an infant— was pregnant throughout the pandemic, which (just speaking from my personal perspective) here in the US was absolutely nuts, add in general life chaos and my anxiety has totally exploded. Being a mom, living life, and managing mental/physical health is no joke— as so many on here have eloquently and bravely spoken about.

Part of the Hinch attraction, specifically for people struggling with anxiety/mental health, is the false narrative of perfection. It’s buying into the story that there’s a world out there where Covid doesn’t exist, where if you clean long enough and well enough your mind will be quiet, where if you’re naive and simple (aka can shut off your brain) enough you’ll be happy. It’s buying into a fantasy. But how long does that last? Just because Hinch doesn’t talk about Covid (or any struggle she may be facing) doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Cleaning to quiet your mind may work for some…but again, for how long? I would suggest it’s a quick fix, a distraction, a band aid. When the cleaning stops where are you left and what are you left with (she may be in this head space at the moment with her apparent departure from— at least public— cleaning). I’m too cynical to be naive, often wish that wasn’t true because maybe ignorance is bliss— but again, I think Hinch is selling that as a false narrative. It’s a pretty picture (sometimes 🥴) but I’d say at best it’s an unhelpful distraction and at worst a dangerous mechanism for churning up self-doubt and encouraging potentially vulnerable people to engage in avoidance of self-awareness and critical social critique!!

I’ve never commented on here but lately the Hinch saga has been riling me up! I usually read here when I get a little down time after the kids are in bed, and you all crack me up, plus reading here has given me a lot of food for thought. I like you guys because you’re engaging in critical analysis and deconstruction of the status quo. That’s important work and it takes thoughtfulness and guts. Oh, and your British insults are absolutely HILARIOUS!

• Heart
Reactions: 98
I used to follow Hinch. Bought one of her books (weak). Even listened to the podcast (oh dear…). I’m American and I think part of my interest was just based on the fact that it was kind of a novelty. However, there was more to it than that! I’ve struggled with anxiety for many years, and on top of that, or compounding that, developed postpartum anxiety. I have a toddler and an infant— was pregnant throughout the pandemic, which (just speaking from my personal perspective) here in the US was absolutely nuts, add in general life chaos and my anxiety has totally exploded. Being a mom, living life, and managing mental/physical health is no joke— as so many on here have eloquently and bravely spoken about.

Part of the Hinch attraction, specifically for people struggling with anxiety/mental health, is the false narrative of perfection. It’s buying into the story that there’s a world out there where Covid doesn’t exist, where if you clean long enough and well enough your mind will be quiet, where if you’re naive and simple (aka can shut off your brain) enough you’ll be happy. It’s buying into a fantasy. But how long does that last? Just because Hinch doesn’t talk about Covid (or any struggle she may be facing) doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Cleaning to quiet your mind may work for some…but again, for how long? I would suggest it’s a quick fix, a distraction, a band aid. When the cleaning stops where are you left and what are you left with (she may be in this head space at the moment with her apparent departure from— at least public— cleaning). I’m too cynical to be naive, often wish that wasn’t true because maybe ignorance is bliss— but again, I think Hinch is selling that as a false narrative. It’s a pretty picture (sometimes 🥴) but I’d say at best it’s an unhelpful distraction and at worst a dangerous mechanism for churning up self-doubt and encouraging potentially vulnerable people to engage in avoidance of self-awareness and critical social critique!!

I’ve never commented on here but lately the Hinch saga has been riling me up! I usually read here when I get a little down time after the kids are in bed, and you all crack me up, plus reading here has given me a lot of food for thought. I like you guys because you’re engaging in critical analysis and deconstruction of the status quo. That’s important work and it takes thoughtfulness and guts. Oh, and your British insults are absolutely HILARIOUS!
Awwwww wolf sending love across the pond ❤

Reactions: 11
Just watching the news and some TikTok/ social media family have just had their house set alight and they believe it’s because they are on social media. I don’t understand why Sophie is so happy to show so much of her house which is easy to find where it is when there are some seriously crazy people out there. Thankfully the guy was able to escape with his wife and kids but his house is totally destroyed.
I follow this family on Tiktok and they are just a harmless family. Having a bit of fun. No one can quite understand why someone targeted them. Bloody awful news

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Do you know what I don’t get???
she’s having this massive break from insta, or “work” as she likes to put it. Anyway, I don’t understand why she can’t? She makes such a massive thing about it, “I miss you all, hope you’re all okay blah blah blah” but for example look at Binky. She is still on insta quite a lot. She’s jus had ababy, and has an older daughter. I don’t mean to compare but I feel like she is jus being ridiculous

Reactions: 18

Sending love to you, with its own little driver all the way from UK ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I follow this family on Tiktok and they are just a harmless family. Having a bit of fun. No one can quite understand why someone targeted them. Bloody awful news
I hadn't heard if them till today but some of the comments allegedly state he's not as nice as he's portrays on tik tok🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Sending love across the pond. Love your comment on us and our insults

• Haha
Reactions: 5

❤ Welcome Wolfemama!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been noticed by anyone else, I’m trying to catch up with the threads after being away camping with no phone! Looking at Ronnie now and the chavtastic clothes he’s being dressed in, I’m wondering if before it was all Sopha dressing him in those naff personalised baby clothes, but now she has cc2 and is permanently on the sofa, Jamie has taken over the full parenting of Ronnie so is dressing him to his style. Which appears to be council estate / dappy from n-dubz attire (no shade to council estates, I grew up on one!)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hadn't heard if them till today but some of the comments allegedly state he's not as nice as he's portrays on tik tok🤔
Just gone back to the news article and the negative remarks seem to have been removed so maybe false but some very serious accusations with named people😳

Sorry if this has already been noticed by anyone else, I’m trying to catch up with the threads after being away camping with no phone! Looking at Ronnie now and the chavtastic clothes he’s being dressed in, I’m wondering if before it was all Sopha dressing him in those naff personalised baby clothes, but now she has cc2 and is permanently on the sofa, Jamie has taken over the full parenting of Ronnie so is dressing him to his style. Which appears to be council estate / dappy from n-dubz attire (no shade to council estates, I grew up on one!)
Good spot🙂

Reactions: 1
❤ Welcome Wolfemama!❤
Thank you kindly! 💜 Hinch may claim all her followers are aunties, but the irony is it’s actually you tattlers who have her beat for a warm, aunthentic, supportive community! I’m starting to consider myself a nusty troll in training.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.