Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Who rule the world?’ Girls - who can’t speak properly, or spell for that matter although Kate Hayes makes them both look like Susie from Countdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's the same tit over and over again with the comments.
Thousands upon thousands of "You two are so amazing. I love you both so much ❤😍🥰"
Then you get the odd comment where someone calls one of them out and a 'Hincher' jumps on them like a dog with a death grip calling them a nusty tattle troll.
The the big boobed bots come out asking for something big and hard. Inch thinks about taking them up in this but remembers 🤏.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Obviously stinky stacey had borrowed sophaas moon bump last week eh? 😅 the bump is gone now, she looked ready to drop in her last pictures 🤦‍♀️
if everytime i met up with my mates they splashed it all over their social media with fake gushing posts about our friendship and how they love me to the moon and back etc.........they would no longer be my mates.
Fake. As. duck.

Reactions: 34
'Who runs the world... Girls' While holding their three sons between them and the fourth is about somwehre. Yeah good one sophie ya prick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just to repeat something I’ve said in another thread, are these ‘influencers’ effectively shooting themselves in the foot with the campaign to ID social media user accounts? If that happens then surely it would bring an end to fake accounts and bots that these saddos rely on (and pay for) to attain the gifted and fake lifestyle they love to portray? Gleam etc will already be shitting bricks that their cash cows will ruin their business.

They’re so stupid. Imagine the change of follower numbers overnight. They’d be exposing their own narcissism and I’m all for it. 😂
Oh the irony of it 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Soph for fucks sake, please let go of RonnieRooPlasticPoo he dislikes you as much as we do 🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What the duck she on about now "see the grace in it all"

Was this pic really today or was it 5 weeks ago?! If you look through SS baby girl highlight she is wearing this outfit and the bump looks about the same where she is holding the scan pic 5 weeks ago. But does the picture have to be today so Lonnie looks the right age 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'Who runs the world... Girls' While holding their three sons between them and the fourth is about somwehre. Yeah good one sophie ya prick!!
🤦🏼‍♀️ No sign of intelligent life anywhere in that household. Both as thick as the plastic tit Rondon’s got all over the fake grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So who’s she plagiarised for that “as mothers it’s ok to admit we haven’t mastered it all” bollocks? Pinterest or her therapist?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No picture of Rex and Henners together… 👀 Just saying… 😂

inch will be “exercising” with extra vigour tonight (or whenever this was) having had an actual zeleb in the house. Notice Stacey didn’t wait for Joe to be available to come along 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.