Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkPack

I just can’t cope with Inch’s latest video - the little looks to check he’s recorded this totally natural moment. Then she shock and horror on her face when things don’t go to plan and Ronnie puts the bottle in her mouth 😂. It all just feels so forced.

I really don’t understand the motive behind these carefully orchestrated posts from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

SSEML

I'm pretty sure he would rather be playing with toys/doing arts and crafts than picking up shit tbh.

The kid doesn't have a choice because they think it's probably 'cute and funny' that he is like his mummazzzzz. Well it's not!

It's disgusting and a habit I would get him out of soon because one day he will pick up a real turd 😩

Honestly not a brain cell between those two

Screenshot_20210716-094251_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 30

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Apologies in advance but it is Friday 🥂🍾🌞🌞🌞
This is what I think I think.
F***s sake.I've forgotten 🤦‍♀️😂
Bare with...
There's got to be an agenda with Vestypooforbrains' latest attempt to appear famous,infamous🤔noticed.
I've reached the conclusion that Sofa knows she can't claw her way back and so he's her buffer.Coming in like a wrecking ball,destroying her last fragment of credibility.Make him right,
he should take some responsibility for the 'tend shite show he masterminded 🍆
Ps.Instead of teaching him the difference between real and toy poo,try a thumb versus a pointy finger.There I said it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Why do they both have to control absolutely everything that that child does? Now they’ve literally got him sitting in a remote control car while Jamie plays with it. Get him a car that he can drive himself you absolute nut jobs!! 🙄

b1tcht1tz

Now ronron might play with fake shit but I reckon Rex is definitely allowed to play with real shit from peanut squashes actual arse crack and Stacey’s letting him grab lonnies dummy 🤮 bumbum fingers for sure! I bet hinch took layers of skin off her neck watching! I hate anyone touching near my baby’s mouth and you see all the warnings of strangers kissing your baby’s on the face so of course smelly picks him up and plants a big old smacker on him but it’s ok because she loves you to the moon and back soph, her kids make her heart hurt bubs xoxo

Libbylulu

VIP Member
That’s all I ever hear her screech at the poor boy is ‘gooood booooooyyyyy’ and he says ‘right mate’. However is he supposed to learn. The two of them aren’t helping him at all unless it’s completely different off the gram, which I very much doubt.

Anyone else notice how she kept her head down with her hair covering her face during poogate? She obviously didn’t want Inch’s camera to catch her make up free and then filter free. She didn’t lift her head once.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Stacey wearing the same outfit she was wearing in the shopping centre with her sister on Sunday and Hinches roots have grown a lot considering they looked fresh in the egg chair photo the other day.
Yes you got that bang on. This was Sunday for sure. Ronnie has the England kit on too.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
You're so right. My 3 year old is 3rd child. He has all the toys in the world... many passed down from siblings and then his own. What does he like doing? Playing with the same few diggers in the garden, shovelling stones from one place to another. They just don't get it do they!!??
We played for an hour yesterday with some sticks we found on the ground. The 2 year old was pretending (should I say tending?) that the little sticks were goats and they crossed over the big stick and his hand was a troll eating the goats. Sticks. Just sticks. They cost NOTHING.

• Haha

Latala

Chatty Member
Your child is not speaking.
STOP abbreviating words like “pretend” it will not help him. This boils my piss! Can they not stop with the baby talk & just help the lad out for once? Stop laughing at him, he is clearly struggling 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29

LT2201

VIP Member
I honestly despair at that pair. It was Ronnie's birthday last month, where are all the things he got from the like the big digger? Where's the bouncy castle? Does he really need that car when he already has so much. I feel like they buy so much shit(quite literally) for him to compensate for their lack in basic parenting skills and ability to help Ronnie develop(irrespective of whether he does or doesn't have additional needs) and maybe they think it will make him happy. All that little boy really needs is their time and them to put their phones away.

• Heart

Justapeep

VIP Member
That McLaren car is just a toy for Inch. Ronnie might be sat in it but it’s him controlling it. Therefore Janey you didn’t buy it for him you bought it for YOURSELF

CraziCatLady

Thank you for your lovely comments and reactions to my last post. Sorry it was a bit off topic and repeated what's been said a thousand times.

I'm thank you ❤

P.S. you truly are a wonderful bunch of people.

Edited for spelling mistakes - think I'm still a bit tipsy 🤪

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
I used to follow Hinch. Bought one of her books (weak). Even listened to the podcast (oh dear…). I’m American and I think part of my interest was just based on the fact that it was kind of a novelty. However, there was more to it than that! I’ve struggled with anxiety for many years, and on top of that, or compounding that, developed postpartum anxiety. I have a toddler and an infant— was pregnant throughout the pandemic, which (just speaking from my personal perspective) here in the US was absolutely nuts, add in general life chaos and my anxiety has totally exploded. Being a mom, living life, and managing mental/physical health is no joke— as so many on here have eloquently and bravely spoken about.

Part of the Hinch attraction, specifically for people struggling with anxiety/mental health, is the false narrative of perfection. It’s buying into the story that there’s a world out there where Covid doesn’t exist, where if you clean long enough and well enough your mind will be quiet, where if you’re naive and simple (aka can shut off your brain) enough you’ll be happy. It’s buying into a fantasy. But how long does that last? Just because Hinch doesn’t talk about Covid (or any struggle she may be facing) doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Cleaning to quiet your mind may work for some…but again, for how long? I would suggest it’s a quick fix, a distraction, a band aid. When the cleaning stops where are you left and what are you left with (she may be in this head space at the moment with her apparent departure from— at least public— cleaning). I’m too cynical to be naive, often wish that wasn’t true because maybe ignorance is bliss— but again, I think Hinch is selling that as a false narrative. It’s a pretty picture (sometimes 🥴) but I’d say at best it’s an unhelpful distraction and at worst a dangerous mechanism for churning up self-doubt and encouraging potentially vulnerable people to engage in avoidance of self-awareness and critical social critique!!

I’ve never commented on here but lately the Hinch saga has been riling me up! I usually read here when I get a little down time after the kids are in bed, and you all crack me up, plus reading here has given me a lot of food for thought. I like you guys because you’re engaging in critical analysis and deconstruction of the status quo. That’s important work and it takes thoughtfulness and guts. Oh, and your British insults are absolutely HILARIOUS!
This sums Hinch up perfectly! Sending you a big North East of England hug! Xx

Why do we think she is so quiet?
Because she's a lazy, lying arsewipe?

"Does this remind you of anything Jamie?"

" Yes Soph, it reminds me that I used to have a pair of bollocks but after our wedding night, you sliced them off and hid them in a barrrrskkit. Now all I have left is a flaccid reminder that I used to be a man. "

Last edited:
  • Haha