Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that’s it’s on BBC News main page from an influencer who has been in front of MPs. She talks about dark forums that need to be shut down where middle-aged women write about her all day. Sopha is going to say something, I feel it’s coming. They’re obviously referring to this site. I can’t speak for that particularly influencer, who I’ve never heard of, but Sopha is being called out by us for her dodgy practices. We don’t troll her inbox. At least we shouldn’t. 🤷🏻‍♀️
these type of influencers are the worst. Cry like massive babies when people don’t like them andbarely any of them use their ample free time to do charity work. Why couldn’t this person stfu and go volunteer at a food or hygiene bank rather than whining because strangers on the internet don’t like them bore off 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh, new thumb ring with the boys’ names on. Always handy (see what I did there) to have something to remind you what they are called.

Still don’t rhyme Soph
That’ll have been a gift off Inch, bought with her money, or a freebie off someone too.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Please forgive me for I have sinned 😩 I liked SS grid post because I had to do my bit to make sure Sophie poo doesn't win!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to say I'm not a fan of SS but seeing Sophas face "lovingly " gazing at her BFF she must be sick that SS is having a girl, can we deny that she would of rather had a girl to complete the perfect insta family?

Reactions: 10
Who the hell buys their 2 year old fake poo and encourages them to pick it up and bin it, FFS just wait till he picks the real stuff up, filthy witch, so many germs 🤢 Never in my life have I seen anything so ridiculous 🙄 Poor lil boy 🙁
Like the first interest he has shown in POO he should be told No Ronnie that's dirty poo
Wtaf did I just witness this is not normal

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So basically Lennie can be held by SS children but not Ronnie?????? Have we ever seen a pic (natural pic or video) of Ron holding len??? It’s really quite heartbreaking I haven’t seen any brotherly love between them at all, it’s just so sad that Ron is not allowed anywhere near the golden child 😢
Shame on you Hinch and Inch😕

Reactions: 10
So basically Lennie can be held by SS children but not Ronnie?????? Have we ever seen a pic (natural pic or video) of Ron holding len??? It’s really quite heartbreaking I haven’t seen any brotherly love between them at all, it’s just so sad that Ron is not allowed anywhere near the golden child 😢
I was thinking this. It’s a “celebs” kids though so Hinch will of course jump at the chance.

Also, why isn’t that kid at school? He’s seniors now. They don’t break up until Friday

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.