Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophiepoos managers are still obvs advising her not to post.... SS post and such are not pulling in the punters so its Jimbobnojob paniking his fame is slipping so he is clutching at straws. But i think he will fo mre damage. His voice is worse than hers by far!!!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think wue’ve only seen the cloths being put to bed (WTF) because of all the talk here about her not cleaning anything any more?
Yes, I think anything posted lately is all for Tattle not the sheep. Lots of reading being done here and I'd say after a discussion they decided they are going to try to shut the Tattlers up. Janines ( or should I say Sofas) over the top presence on insta is vomit inducing at this stage.

Not seen this before. She never did apologise. Along with all her other blunders nobody should ever want to work with her again.
Oh how childish and irritating are the pair of them in that cloff/tap post. How utterly cringeworthy. Absolute twats the pair of them. Grow the duck up.

I like how they mentioned Tattle by name and included SS if only that article somehow ended up on the Hinch Fan groups 🙈

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion.

Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic.

All credit to @MissPrint ! It’s brilliant and I didn’t want it to be forgotten now we are past page 40

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Family show Jamie? Show? You've slipped there son. Clearly that's what you know your wife's account to be, all for show.
Maybe a reality show is in your mind as your goal and you can't help yourself but slip the words out when you're "on"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And is it just me or are they like a cringe pair of idiots together too, him being an absolute gobshite 24/7 and her humouring him with her fake laughs, making him think his boring dad jokes are actually entertaining, she is bored as f*** with this creep
They so deserve each other!

God what a pair of twats...

There really is someone for everyone isn't there?
Pretty well-suited, I’d say. Do they really think that was even worth posting? They are like two 12-year olds. I’m dying of embarrassment.

Cocktap should remind her of hennerz more than Jamie seeing as he’s always lounging around with his knob on full display waiting for mummazzzz to give him a rub

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I used to follow Hinch. Bought one of her books (weak). Even listened to the podcast (oh dear…). I’m American and I think part of my interest was just based on the fact that it was kind of a novelty. However, there was more to it than that! I’ve struggled with anxiety for many years, and on top of that, or compounding that, developed postpartum anxiety. I have a toddler and an infant— was pregnant throughout the pandemic, which (just speaking from my personal perspective) here in the US was absolutely nuts, add in general life chaos and my anxiety has totally exploded. Being a mom, living life, and managing mental/physical health is no joke— as so many on here have eloquently and bravely spoken about.

Part of the Hinch attraction, specifically for people struggling with anxiety/mental health, is the false narrative of perfection. It’s buying into the story that there’s a world out there where Covid doesn’t exist, where if you clean long enough and well enough your mind will be quiet, where if you’re naive and simple (aka can shut off your brain) enough you’ll be happy. It’s buying into a fantasy. But how long does that last? Just because Hinch doesn’t talk about Covid (or any struggle she may be facing) doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Cleaning to quiet your mind may work for some…but again, for how long? I would suggest it’s a quick fix, a distraction, a band aid. When the cleaning stops where are you left and what are you left with (she may be in this head space at the moment with her apparent departure from— at least public— cleaning). I’m too cynical to be naive, often wish that wasn’t true because maybe ignorance is bliss— but again, I think Hinch is selling that as a false narrative. It’s a pretty picture (sometimes 🥴) but I’d say at best it’s an unhelpful distraction and at worst a dangerous mechanism for churning up self-doubt and encouraging potentially vulnerable people to engage in avoidance of self-awareness and critical social critique!!

I’ve never commented on here but lately the Hinch saga has been riling me up! I usually read here when I get a little down time after the kids are in bed, and you all crack me up, plus reading here has given me a lot of food for thought. I like you guys because you’re engaging in critical analysis and deconstruction of the status quo. That’s important work and it takes thoughtfulness and guts. Oh, and your British insults are absolutely HILARIOUS!
This sums Hinch up perfectly! Sending you a big North East of England hug! Xx

Why do we think she is so quiet?
Because she's a lazy, lying arsewipe?

"Does this remind you of anything Jamie?"

" Yes Soph, it reminds me that I used to have a pair of bollocks but after our wedding night, you sliced them off and hid them in a barrrrskkit. Now all I have left is a flaccid reminder that I used to be a man. "

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Rolled my eyes so hard I think I lost my contacts.

Bingo for today, sheep messages saying how funny Inch’s ‘takeover’ of the ‘cleaning’ is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.