Mrs Hinch #407 Sophie the suffering sofa slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it coming soon you nusty trolls 🤣 i can feel it!! The plinky plonky music - with black & white sneak peaks.....

' sorry we have been so quiet guyszzhh - me and jaymeeey and ren and hen and len have something we would like to share with you all..we couldnt do this without your Cash support - its minkkeehh cottage - i just cant get my head around it guyssschh if im honest.....how can this happen to lil old me 😴

its coming 🤣
Recently she seems to have upgraded to "if I'm brutally honest". Pinocchio Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And they had 2 reveals and poor Ronnie was nowhere to be seen. All those balloons and party games just for Mr and Mrs selfish😒😒
The pin the tail on the donkey style game in that montage was a serious, SERIOUS low point in her crap content, genuinely started questioning my life choices that I was even watching that shite, but the top bantz over here from you nusty bastards makes it all ok! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nice to see Rex whizzing around on his little balance bike thing. He’s even free wheeling. Good balance. Looks like he’s having loads of fun being allowed to take some risks. I know he often looks a state etc but can you imagine Inch and hinch hovering over Ronnie, holding him on the bike etc. 🙁
They really do hinder that poor wee lad
He washed his vest especially 😂

Reactions: 5
Hinchers are losing their mind coz fabulosa aren’t really taking responsibility for their cans exploding and are basically blaming the user. But loads of them have stockpiled the disinfectant and other stuff but have vowed never to use them again so are stuck with all this product. 😂😂😂 I have to laugh coz Hinchers were so weird with their narnia’s and stockpiling and now it’s come back to bite the butt 😂😂
What I also think is funny is they are saying that fabulosa need to take responsibility and be honest. Which is exactly what hinch needs to do. She’s never taken any responsibility for all the dangerous stuff she did she just stopped doing it and let all her followers deal with the consequences.
But this is such strange behavior, why would grown up humans spray thing behind radiators that are on? It's so weird to me!

Reactions: 9
She commented on Georgia’s 3am post
At 6am 😂
Trying to act as if she relates but she probably just woke up

I really feel the fact she has so much help actually hinders her

Reactions: 18
But this is such strange behavior, why would grown up humans spray thing behind radiators that are on? It's so weird to me!
Because your house must smell of overpowering fake scent at all times, whatever the cost!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This radio silence is a carefully calculated plan, designed to whip up all manner of speculation about her and Jamie. I have no doubt that their inboxes are full of genuine questions about when they're coming back to Instagram, if Ronnie and Lennie are ok, and sickly messages about how loved they all are. These are the questions and messages they both choose to ignore in favour of writing their own perfectly curated scripts to generate attention, adoration and sympathy. I couldn't care less if they've moved house, gone on holiday or found themselves truly incapable of leaving the sofa, because they're among the most boring and unpleasant individuals ever to appear on social media. Her with the fake anxiety and struggles, him with his cringing attempts at comedy, their woeful parenting especially of Ronnie, pimped out from birth for monetary gain. The pair of them are desperate for real fame and the trappings that come with it, but the reality is that they're never going to achieve it because if they were, it would have happened by now. She's been a "cleaning sensation" since 2018 and here we are over half way through 2021, yet no big tv deals, no red carpet appearances, no interviews with both of them on prime time tv. Their fame has amounted to a series of car crash tripe when she's been on tv, books full of lies, and a podcast that he continues to push like a broken down car. They're parasites in human form, daring to say they have careers when all they do is post stories and photos to Instagram and accept free gifts without any hesitation or thought for anyone but themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 114
This radio silence is a carefully calculated plan, designed to whip up all manner of speculation about her and Jamie. I have no doubt that their inboxes are full of genuine questions about when they're coming back to Instagram, if Ronnie and Lennie are ok, and sickly messages about how loved they all are. These are the questions and messages they both choose to ignore in favour of writing their own perfectly curated scripts to generate attention, adoration and sympathy. I couldn't care less if they've moved house, gone on holiday or found themselves truly incapable of leaving the sofa, because they're among the most boring and unpleasant individuals ever to appear on social media. Her with the fake anxiety and struggles, him with his cringing attempts at comedy, their woeful parenting especially of Ronnie, pimped out from birth for monetary gain. The pair of them are desperate for real fame and the trappings that come with it, but the reality is that they're never going to achieve it because if they were, it would have happened by now. She's been a "cleaning sensation" since 2018 and here we are over half way through 2021, yet no big tv deals, no red carpet appearances, no interviews with both of them on prime time tv. Their fame has amounted to a series of car crash tripe when she's been on tv, books full of lies, and a podcast that he continues to push like a broken down car. They're parasites in human form, daring to say they have careers when all they do is post stories and photos to Instagram and accept free gifts without any hesitation or thought for anyone but themselves.
perfectly summed up there! 👌

Reactions: 13
All of this ♥

Reactions: 5
Bravo 💯 ❤

Reactions: 6
Omg I have no idea why but I have a dream about Grinch last night. She had come into A&E cause she’s got pink eye from letting lardsomes lick her face and she ended up loosing her eyesight! Dream ended with her clawing at her neck, rocking back and forth while holding onto her memwoir! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear if she pulls up outside mine again 👀🚔

And a minkeh🙄and a deckchair for said minkeh🤔...and a lilo for 🤦‍♀️.Oh my🥴
remember the phase she went through of dressing minkeh up in elf on the shelf clothes. I remember having odd attachments and doing weird tit like that when I was 5

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She commented on Georgia’s 3am post
At 6am 😂
Trying to act as if she relates but she probably just woke up

I really feel the fact she has so much help actually hinders her
She is being enabled. If she had a husband who actually worked she'd have to get off her backside, parent 2 children and cook/clean like everyone else. And stop acting like a needy spoilt brat. She brought 2 beautiful healthy children (fair play) in to the world its time to grow up and start acting like a woman her age. Relatable my ass !!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
B4D315DB-54A5-49B6-9836-58A0E8605821.jpeg

This was left on fat henry’s inspirational quote post hahahaha you nusty lot😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
I've just scrolled through insta and come across some reel. I couldn't actually believe my eyes!!! Some insufferable insta hun decided to DROP clothes onto her very young baby, then dress it, then go again. A bit like Hinch clicking her fingers. Yes, this idiot even dropped a stupid pointless damaging onto her kid's face, just to make a video. The baby seemed very calm, but WHAT THE duck goes through their minds to do this? To their own baby???

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Omg I have no idea why but I have a dream about Grinch last night. She had come into A&E cause she’s got pink eye from letting lardsomes lick her face and she ended up loosing her eyesight! Dream ended with her clawing at her neck, rocking back and forth while holding onto her memwoir! 😂😂😂
Was I in it? Maybe standing behind her with an evil Nurse Ratched smile poised with a syringe full of the Lullaby Cocktail to stop the clawing??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just scrolled through insta and come across some reel. I couldn't actually believe my eyes!!! Some insufferable insta hun decided to DROP clothes onto her very young baby, then dress it, then go again. A bit like Hinch clicking her fingers. Yes, this idiot even dropped a stupid pointless damaging onto her kid's face, just to make a video. The baby seemed very calm, but WHAT THE duck goes through their minds to do this? To their own baby???
You might enjoy the KHM thread too. She has form for this. Ridiculous behaviour

Reactions: 9
Still recovering from her lusting session with Fatdog, I feel quite traumatised. The photo she put on some time back was bad enough. Laying on the sofa with the dog in a bizarre almost making love position. I can't cope with her total weirdness over the dog.
There are 3 of them in that marriage. Inch you can surely see she's got a screw loose. Get her some help.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.