Mrs Hinch #407 Sophie the suffering sofa slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it coming soon you nusty trolls 🤣 i can feel it!! The plinky plonky music - with black & white sneak peaks.....

' sorry we have been so quiet guyszzhh - me and jaymeeey and ren and hen and len have something we would like to share with you all..we couldnt do this without your Cash support - its minkkeehh cottage - i just cant get my head around it guyssschh if im honest.....how can this happen to lil old me 😴

its coming 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
The absolute worst part for me is that they are emptying those neat bottles down their drains. Our poor ocean. The gullible idiots shouldn't have bought them in the first place, and now that they won't use them again, they're ruining things even more 🤦🏻‍♀️
I really hate this ‘cleanfluencer’ movement, it has created so much chemicals and plastic waste. It can’t all be put on hinch but she is one of the main culprits.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
it coming soon you nusty trolls 🤣 i can feel it!! The plinky plonky music - with black & white sneak peaks.....

' sorry we have been so quiet guyszzhh - me and jaymeeey and ren and hen and len have something we would like to share with you all..we couldnt do this without your Cash support - its minkkeehh cottage - i just cant get my head around it guyssschh if im honest.....how can this happen to lil old me 😴

its coming 🤣
i read that in her voice ffs right down to the”sh” on every “s”

mr Cheshire says she’s like an Essex Sean Connery 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nice to see Rex whizzing around on his little balance bike thing. He’s even free wheeling. Good balance. Looks like he’s having loads of fun being allowed to take some risks. I know he often looks a state etc but can you imagine Inch and hinch hovering over Ronnie, holding him on the bike etc. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 38
There is no way they are at home at the moment. I suspect that all the content from the last few weeks has been prerecorded and drip-fed.
They are on holiday or in the new house but don’t want to reveal yet.
It’s glaring that there has been no post about them watching the football together. Every other ‘celebrity’ or influencer posted something last night. They can’t post about it because they aren’t home!
I reckon you have hit the nail on the head there. They are sneaky buggers after all

Credit to the person on tik tok who made this but it made me laugh so much 😂

*Edited to say sorry I have no idea how to post a video here.
😂😂😂 It’s all fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like they’ve ever taken any kind of advice from anyone!
I’m sure I remember ages ago she mentioned a vet put fatty arbuckles on a diet or something along those lines, but she did absolute sod all about it, did it for like a week and then praised him with treats as he’d lost about a gram of weight and the diet then went in the bin. She literally doesn’t follow one ounce of advice apart from her own 😩

Reactions: 19
What's this about eh? 😂
She went rogue one evening and was allowed out unsupervised.
She went on her stories saying how she was down this random street and said how she wondered if there were hinchers inside the houses.
The narcissism was at full throttle 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She went rogue one evening and was allowed out unsupervised.
She went on her stories saying how she was down this random street and said how she wondered if there were hinchers inside the houses.
The narcissism was at full throttle 😂
Oh god 😂 yep our Sophie-Rose ever the narcissist, the narcissism is strong in this one.

Reactions: 9
Nice to see Rex whizzing around on his little balance bike thing. He’s even free wheeling. Good balance. Looks like he’s having loads of fun being allowed to take some risks. I know he often looks a state etc but can you imagine Inch and hinch hovering over Ronnie, holding him on the bike etc. 🙁
Rex is doing so well on the balance bike there. I don't want to compare his development to Ronnies because it's not really fair, but I would much rather my child was a bit grubby but allowed to take risks (within reason obviously) and was happy than having a poor child who's never allowed to get dirty or messy and never allowed to try and do anything on his own.

There's no doubt Rex is loving life but I don't think the same can be said for Ronnie :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh god 😂 yep our Sophie-Rose ever the narcissist, the narcissism is strong in this one.
I remember that, and it was so OTT. It also gave me a distinct “you’re in your own drive and haven’t gone anywhere you bullshitter for content” vibe. It was soon after Tattle had said “does she ever go out alone?” … But I suppose that is better than creeping around the neighbourhood at night staring at people’s houses 🥴

Reactions: 12
Hinchers are losing their mind coz fabulosa aren’t really taking responsibility for their cans exploding and are basically blaming the user. But loads of them have stockpiled the disinfectant and other stuff but have vowed never to use them again so are stuck with all this product. 😂😂😂 I have to laugh coz Hinchers were so weird with their narnia’s and stockpiling and now it’s come back to bite the butt 😂😂
What I also think is funny is they are saying that fabulosa need to take responsibility and be honest. Which is exactly what hinch needs to do. She’s never taken any responsibility for all the dangerous stuff she did she just stopped doing it and let all her followers deal with the consequences.
I have never been tempted to buy anything just from the name alone. Am I kid? I don’t need a stupidly named cleaner to entice me when I can use something equally as toxic for less the price. I always wonder why it’s so heavily scented - to mask the poison I guess. I’m not a white wine vinegar and bicarbonate person neither I can’t be arsed even though I want to but I buy method or ecover and justify the price because I water it down to last longer and just scrub a bit harder lol

im actually bemused by hinch - something is very off with her

Reactions: 12
Rex is doing so well on the balance bike there. I don't want to compare his development to Ronnies because it's not really fair, but I would much rather my child was a bit grubby but allowed to take risks (within reason obviously) and was happy than having a poor child who's never allowed to get dirty or messy and never allowed to try and do anything on his own.

There's no doubt Rex is loving life but I don't think the same can be said for Ronnie :(
Agreed. It was more about Ss just letting him get on with it. My 2 year old whizzes around on a balance bike too. It’s not the kind of thing you can hover over. You just have to let them figure it out and fall over a few times!

SS really is just making hinch’s pregnancy behaviour look even more bizarre than we thought. All that bump hiding. Ss is the polar opposite - whether you find it too much or not - very different approaches.
Ss definitely further along than she’s implied but who cares. She’s not hiding behind cushions and the dog 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

its coming 🤣
ITA! I think after the soccer euro is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.