Mrs Hinch #407 Sophie the suffering sofa slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph can you upload a video of you out on your own or even at the park with Ronnie or something?? It’s so weird that you literally can’t go out unsupervised. Grow the duck up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Notsofarmerswife, Steph had her baby sometime in the early hours and was home this afternoon, she’s called their son Lennie ( Leonard) after her grandad with a middle name of John after practically all the men in his dads side . She gets on my nerves with the fm shite but Zoph could learn a lot from her .

Reactions: 5
Quite disappointed 💃🏽 Señora Rosa 🌹 hasn’t made an appearance on the stories yet, come on Soph give us a good belly laugh 😘

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Was just watching someone on insta there chatting about something on her stories and then said something along the lines of “anyway change of subject got a little ad coming up for everybody hope you enjoy it!” Was said in a funny way though, and just normal, and was so clearly recorded in the past. You just couldn’t see Hinch doing that could you 😂

Reactions: 9
I’d forgotten that! It annoyed me so much that they totally excluded him from it!
Yep, just left him out & cleaned up before morning, poor ronniesmackemup didn’t even get play with the balloons

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I randomly remember when she said ‘string vest’ but pronounced it shtring vest.
It makes me shudder.

That’s all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep, just left him out & cleaned up before morning, poor ronniesmackemup didn’t even get play with the balloons
Still big part of me thinks it’s because it would have given away Ronnies age - that hinch had baby Lonnie quite some time earlier than she says she did.
does seem solomon is following suit. On her thread lots speculating she’s more like 28 weeks pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bit boring init

Still big part of me thinks it’s because it would have given away Ronnies age - that hinch had baby Lonnie quite some time earlier than she says she did.
does seem solomon is following suit. On her thread lots speculating she’s more like 28 weeks pregnant.
She's pissing me off more than usual aswell

She went rogue one evening and was allowed out unsupervised.
She went on her stories saying how she was down this random street and said how she wondered if there were hinchers inside the houses.
The narcissism was at full throttle 😂
😂😂😂 Never forgotton xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God where she is? Where’s Inch? Not even a “come on engerland, free lions , ‘ave it” post from him. I’m very disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just watched the Farrow and Ball documentary on Channel 5 and they just said "grey is officially dead" 😂 Sopha did you hear that? Grey is boring now. People want colour. You going to redecorate in a frenzy to stay relevant?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just watched the Farrow and Ball documentary on Channel 5 and they just said "grey is officially dead" 😂 Sopha did you hear that? Grey is boring now. People want colour. You going to redecorate in a frenzy to stay relevant?
She needs to move into her bigger beige box pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s going to go wild with the greige now.

• Haha
I've just watched that. Ding done Grey is dead.

• Haha
She’s started following some personalised gift company tonight. No doubt she is lining up her pre recorded content Comeback full of gifted tat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Saw this on IG this morning. Remind you of anyone? 🤔
View attachment 652868
I Ronnie'd my kid yesterday when he was trying to help me in the garden, he got bored of me and went to watch TV. Today, he was at school all day and I missed him and his clumsy attempts to "help", I felt really guilty I'd stifled him. I was a bit stressed yesterday, my garden is tiny and I've grown too much in it, so I didn't think about how much my attitude would have affected him until today. All he wanted to do was help mummy. I wonder how Ronnie feels when this is seemingly a regular occurrence?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually love Pashy. She's such a lovely lady, so proud of her home and how she actually cleans. She's real 👌
I do too, she has a cleaning account where she actually cleans and really properly cleans, ( not hinching which just consists of spraying febreze everywhere and cleaning a sink) that’s all I have ever seen hinch do and also unlike hinch she’s not sitting posing for the perfect photo and eye bleeping herself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They are 2 useless fucks. I feel so sorry for Ronnie. He deserves better ☹

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.