Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before Soph's next announcement/bid for attention, let's revisit this gem of hers...View attachment 651031
I have never, ever seen a worse response to a fan feeling poorly about themselves.

"I promise you won't feel this way forever (if you get a gastric band, lip injections, botox, hair dye, fake lashes, filters, extensions, tacky dresses that you can see through to your bra, fool insecure women into buying junk to make your living, and cut loose skin off your arms)!"
❤ She was this size for 5 mins.She over ate for a couple of months and got bloated.
She was living with her ex and probably just put a few pounds on,I think it's natural when you relax into a relationship and cook bigger portions to "feed yr man" ??
So,i envisage that she starts working in London,meets her new mentor boyfiend,gets a bit above herself and spurred on by what ever it was👃,is persuaded to go down the surgical route🤷‍♀️
I reakon she ramped up her presence on Fb and sought constant adoration and validation,which she probably received from family members and close friends.
I suspect she then got a proposal from her puppetmaster "boy" friend.
I suspect that at this point old mad fiddle was beside herself with anticipation,and,knowing the plan for the helicopter ride etc,probably fell for the myth that he was loaded?Truth be told the only thing loaded was his credit card.
It was the stuff of nightmares and the sweetest dreams.
Ma thought her benefactor daughter was marrying into her own fairy story and poor Paputupon was about to pay off more debts!
😴😱 ...I just had the weirdest dream and 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Before Soph's next announcement/bid for attention, let's revisit this gem of hers...View attachment 651031
I have never, ever seen a worse response to a fan feeling poorly about themselves.

"I promise you won't feel this way forever (if you get a gastric band, lip injections, botox, hair dye, fake lashes, filters, extensions, tacky dresses that you can see through to your bra, fool insecure women into buying junk to make your living, and cut loose skin off your arms)!"
I still don’t even think she was that big. That’s just a badly angled photo. The other ones she shows she wasn’t big enough to need a gastric band if you ask me.

Reactions: 15
I can’t decide if she actually has MH issues or whether it’s just part of her sales image. If it’s the former, she needs to just delete social media and seek help. She doesn’t need to come on insta and update random people on how she’s doing.
Excuse me, random people? I hope you’re not talking about hennerz, tufterz and lonniez aunts and uncles?!! It’s imperative they remain updated on all their nephews adventures, oh the things they get up to that mischievous little 3 man team, the hinch bros what will they get upto next 😉😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely. She has been babied and only knows life being all about her so she hasn’t an idea how to parent properly. Even now, it’s all about her. Actually, Sophie, it isn’t about you. It’s about those two children who need you to be invested emotionally and interactively in their development and their future. Just give it up and focus on them and the support they may or may not need. So trying to be the messiah. You’re not the first to birth children and you won’t be the last. Some aren’t lucky enough. Stop being a martyr and sort yourself out. And quit this fairy tale princess bullshit, spoilt brat!
She's not the messiah. She is a very naughty girl though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do agree with what you say, especially if there’s a plan down the line to monetise it, but equally, just because she’s got a big platform doesn’t mean she’s obligated to share. Maybe she doesn’t even know exactly how she feels.

I really don’t want to come across as cheerleading her, she has many many toxic attributes and all the smoke and mirrors and manipulation is infuriating. I just was a little taken back, more from the video Jamie posted rather than her admission of struggle. I just hope that if she genuinely is having a tough time, she’s getting some help.

My issue is that she could help other people by explaining why she is struggling? What is she struggling with? Posting pics about your struggle all the while being vague about what your struggles are (yet claiming to be so real, open and honest) just screams attention seeking to me. It’s her right to keep things private also if she wants, in that case, keep it private. Don’t feed people breadcrumbs about your struggles and plant seeds about what it could be, concealing your PND until you can monetise it. She could help a lot of people with her platform but instead chooses to promote unsafe sleeping/ mixing chemicals and the rest.

Reactions: 5
Can I just say, if her after pains are still 'crazy' after this long, she needs to see a doctor urgently. Yes they're awful but should last 10 days max. I actually think she has munchausens.

Reactions: 26
I do agree with what you say, especially if there’s a plan down the line to monetise it, but equally, just because she’s got a big platform doesn’t mean she’s obligated to share. Maybe she doesn’t even know exactly how she feels.

I really don’t want to come across as cheerleading her, she has many many toxic attributes and all the smoke and mirrors and manipulation is infuriating. I just was a little taken back, more from the video Jamie posted rather than her admission of struggle. I just hope that if she genuinely is having a tough time, she’s getting some help.
Totally agree if it’s genuine then there is sympathy and hoping she’s getting help, but she’s told soooo many lies, its hard to know what’s fact and fiction🤔🤔😏

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she's just sulking. The next big thing in interior seems to be minimalism and there's nowhere that Hinch and her landfill of plastic tat fits into that. Plus everyone is sick and tired of having no colour in their homes, you can see that in all the DIY pages. She's not transparent or relatable enough to be a mum account so it must all be coming to an end.

Reactions: 15
As someone who doesn’t have kids I didn’t even know that after pains were a thing! 😱 you lot have really opened my eyes!

I only found out about them when my sister had my niece 😂 and it’s put me off having kids even more 😂

I think what makes me doubt about her mental health claims (as a genuine sufferer) is stuff like this

taking medication for mental illness for the first time in your life purely because of tHe tRoLLzzzz?! It’s an insult to everyone that suffers genuinely just blaming trolls for this. Eurgh ‘hope that makes sense’ it’s early and I feel strongly about mental illness being used like this, especially post natal depression. For the record I have sympathy for her if she genuinely has it but all her previous bullshit, and just alluding to it and not really seeming to have a real understanding of mental health issues just irks me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s struggling but still has time to follow hair and make up accounts and prob sit upstairs on her own to play dress up with their methods for hours at end.

Reactions: 26
She’s struggling but still has time to follow hair and make up accounts and prob sit upstairs on her own to play dress up with their methods for hours at end.
Exactly, if you were genuinely suffering from PND you wouldn't give a toss if your face wasn't contoured to perfection and your false eyelashes were on

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shes trying so hard to sound relatable to other mums, she's making herself look stupid. Most mum don't have their partners at home for this long, we had a week and we were both happy for him to be back at work. That's normal. She must know deep down, that she isn't like us muggles.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.