Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 650691Disappointed five minute mum posted this 😢 I really like her ideas and she seems very real.
Again the "I will be back" back where? She's never off the gram, every 3rd day or so she's putting on some form of social media, she'll be back! Either come back full days or take "proper maternity" if that's what she's calling it. Such a knobjock isn't she!!

Reactions: 18
Sophie rose hinchliffe
The only person to ever have a baby.
An inspiration to us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If Instagram is as much of a job as influencers like to say it is, why doesn’t she take a proper maternity leave. I’m sure her sheep will be there when she returns.

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion...
Sophie, wants attention for her guilt, and afterpains.... But where's little Ronnie? the mystery remains!!!
Eta.... TTS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sophie, wants attention for her guilt, and afterpains.... But where's little Ronnie? the mystery remains!!!
Off to the toddler people? “Just wanted to pop on quick guhyzzchhh, I’m still on maternity, but had a lot of you messaging about where’s ronnieredgloves, so just wanted to let you all know, he’s fine guyschh, mum always said, if you can’t cope, just quit, so we found the most amazing toddler people guyyysch, so ronz fine everyone, I’m so pleased guysch I’m going to knock through ronz old room to give Lonnie a bigger room guyszch, I actually just had the idea today and jameyyh bless ‘im found a maan to do it so it’s gunna be completed tomorrow, I’m so pleased I can’t wait to take you all on this journey wiv me if I’m brutally honest, hope that makes sense ATV”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You're knackered but you somehow manage to put on a full face of slap for a photo. Gurl please! Your reality is not real life. 😏

Reactions: 22
You're knackered but you somehow manage to put on a full face of slap for a photo. Gurl please! Your reality is not real life. 😏
Over the last couple of years she has contributed to many women feeling inadequate, developing mental health issues and low self esteem because of the bullshit reality she peddled…and now all this woe is me every other day is all getting a bit much. She is obviously still desperate need for adoration from the huns.

Reactions: 13
I would love to know what she’s finding hard. She has her husband there 24/7 for help and no money worries. I do think it’s probably her management telling her to write this tit to stay relatable but if she carries it on for much longer her sheep are going to get pissed off.

Reactions: 15
Wonder what will happen if she goes to her GP with all her struggles and the Dr prescribes her to herself? (If you know, you know) But Dr I’m thee Mrs Hinch, I can’t clean and organise things to take away all my troubles, I’m on maternity 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yep, someone posted it on here a few threads back in an interview she’d done.
Gobsmacking isn’t it?!
That's actually horrific. I work in a fertility clinic where some couples never get their baby at the end of treatment and have to walk away and then there's Hinch having kids for content.

• Sad
  • Heart
If she genuinely was finding it hard and struggling, she would be so much better coming out and saying it! She could help so many young and new mums who are finding it hard too! The whole Disney everything is perfect lifestyle she was trying to portray was bullshit!

Tho soph won’t come out and say it unless there’s £££ to be had I suppose!! She’ll wait for her next book!

Reactions: 12
Who pokes a baby like that. She doesn't know how to interact with babies or children as we see with Ronnieboy so often, she speaks gobbledegook. She always has a tale of woe. Me me me me me. Needy attention seeker. Makes up so many stories how she's suffering with one thing or another. Such a martyr, such a wonder woman and the daft bint's husband enables it all, encourages it all cos he's dependent on her for his pocket money. Sad pair of fuckwits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Perhaps she could try explaining exactly what she’s struggling with? It might help people understand how a millionaire with no job and 24 hour help at home isn’t coping with a baby and a toddler.
And if she’s that bad mentally it’s up to Jamie and her mum to step in.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is it Soph always has to have the longest everything.....the longest pregnancy, the longest time to recover from a birth.

• Haha
I can’t decide if she actually has MH issues or whether it’s just part of her sales image. If it’s the former, she needs to just delete social media and seek help. She doesn’t need to come on insta and update random people on how she’s doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.