Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re not ugly, just poor. Hope that helps xox

that is what she should of responded. She’s such a creature

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not trying to be funny but she genuinely seemed so much happier when it was just her, Jamie, the dog and her insta account. Sure she tries to portray that her life is complete now and she’s living her “mum of boys dream” but I don’t believe any of it for a second. She probably enjoys the free gifts that’s about it

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I love my dog BUT... if he licked me like that when I had a full face of make-up on, I would be fuming. First thing I would do would be go and have a wash. Imagine having a face that smelled like dog breath 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Not trying to be funny but she genuinely seemed so much happier when it was just her, Jamie, the dog and her insta account. Sure she tries to portray that her life is complete now and she’s living her “mum of boys dream” but I don’t believe any of it for a second. She probably enjoys the free gifts that’s about it
Totally agree, just watching her latest story kissing and hugging Henners, I’ve Never seen her show That much love and affection towards Ronnie, how sad is that😕😕😕😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Spot on! Even the way she wrote in her book that she couldn’t wait to get pregnant because Jamie really wanted to be a dad. Yes good reason 👍🏻 So sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Literally more genuine affectation with the dog in those stories this morning than with her 2 children their whole lives!!! So sad

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I thought the dog had just died and she had produced a montage (dogs would outlive us all etc) 😳 then I seen the next one & realised Henners lives another day to tell the tale of Ron, Hen & Len 🥰 why is she so much more affectionate towards the dog than wee R 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Well... Her making out with Henners on the couch is NOT what I needed to see today.

Why doesn't she get that close to Ronron? Even Lonnie is always at arms length. Be honest or duck off man

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Yes! I don’t doubt she loves those little moneymakers, but she doesn’t like them.
It is okay to not be a natural maternal person sopha, stop trying to force it! It’s just painful!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally agree, just watching her latest story kissing and hugging Henners, I’ve Never seen her show That much love and affection towards Ronnie, how sad is that😕😕😕😕
Jumped on to say exactly that. It’s not right. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is exactly what I was saying yesterday. Soph should have stayed as just a dog mum.
It’s sad if she can’t cope with being a mum but it’s sadder still for those two kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m more than positive that video of her and Hennerzzzzztheloveofherlife is an oldie, possibly from when she was still pregnant, a dunno she just looks more fuller around the face there, and she lived in that house coat during that time too, she has a bare face but that sickly filter on her… noted too that Greedy shared a story of her doggo this morning too so it’s like who is actually copying who at this stage 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My issue is that she could help other people by explaining why she is struggling? What is she struggling with? Posting pics about your struggle all the while being vague about what your struggles are (yet claiming to be so real, open and honest) just screams attention seeking to me. It’s her right to keep things private also if she wants, in that case, keep it private. Don’t feed people breadcrumbs about your struggles and plant seeds about what it could be, concealing your PND until you can monetise it. She could help a lot of people with her platform but instead chooses to promote unsafe sleeping/ mixing chemicals and the rest.
This 👏
She could help so many people, just like she could of the first time around. This time is drip feeding, instead of saying guyzzz This is bloody hard work having 2 kids and a hubby (it is like, hubby worse then kids at times haha). This is what I'm struggling with.
Instead she's pretending to have the perfect life that has little bumps in the road. Reason many don't have sympathy is 1. Her husband doesn't work and she has 24/7 help and still making it look hard. 2. She lies that often, she plays the anxiety card to often when something big is happening, it's comes across as false.

While typing, I'm wondering if Hinch is playing this out because remember all the extra followers and publicity SS got when she mentioned she really struggled with rex, her and ss weren't besties then and hinch had Ron, so this time she's trying to come across as if she's struggling with anyone being near Lonnie, would explain her always touching or holding him!

Reactions: 10
Well I hope Ronnie finds comfort in the fact his mummaz eye fucks the camera when her first born is kissing her too.

Everything is so bloody staged with her!

Reactions: 12
Errrrrrrr bleeping scruffy cow. I can't stand it when people let their dogs lick their face, i don't even let my cat, its dirtyyyyyy and we all know she hasn't gone to clean her face afterwards. So she smells of dog breath now 🤢

I wish she'd show Ronnie that type of affection. If someone give her a chance to turn back and go back to just her, Jamie and Henry, maybe another fatsomez - she'd say yes instantly. Those kids are nothing but an inconvenience to her. Massive shame.

I'm getting a bit bored of her just jumping I and out aswell, EITHER COME BACK OR TAKE LEAVE PROPERLY.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I think in the end they will sail off into the sunset with their millions (which won’t last long) Jamie will need to go back to work eventually, Henry won’t grow old with them as he’s so obese. Her 2 kids will grow up in a lovely house and won’t want for anything but unfortunately will need to grow up with a mum who is just not arsed about them, and Hinch herself will be forever damaged from this insta “journey”

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.