Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s left a comment saying “she’s the mum that does it all” are they having a laugh😂
And someone also wrote …. This is the photo every wife/mum wants their other half to take 😂😂😂😂
What an absolute deranged bunch of people. They have all lost the plot….. and saying what a fantastic team they are when Grinch has been trying to portray the struggling single mother narrative for weeks 😂😂😂 bonkers, the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is ready to deck him hunnay!View attachment 649446
Tbh that would be my permanent face if I had to listen to his tit all day too. He honestly thinks he is hilarious and her shoppers, sorry Hinchers are bigging up his ego by telling him he is. In the video he is trying to be funny, she is trying to do her default 'I got this from such n such a place and it's so good' that the pair of them are talking over one another at one point. Poor Lenor looks fed up between them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Gosh Inch has really annoyed me more than usual tonight. Sometimes i think he gets a hard time from sopha but i really just wanted to tell him to f**k off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she be bathing Lenor on the floor in the living room again? Is she attached to that sofa with an umbilical cord so she has to stay next to it at all times?
Lol, "again"? It's the same time from where the photo was taken, they've not made anything fresh for weeks

Ah tit I stand corrected! Just caught up. Two outfits one bath, christ get back on the couch hun have a lie down

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way Ronnie had Inch’s phone. Wouldn’t want him stumbling onto any special sites

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Get a loife hunnay!!! !

Oh my bleeping god, what a load of unnecessary shite to bath a newborn baby. Does she have separation anxiety from her couch that she can’t be away from it or something. For duck sake. And fine, if she’s bathing him in the living room fine, but what’s with all the extra paraphernalia?? A bleeping £60 blanket to put the bath on?? Why not use a towel?!! I thought even she seemed a bit embarrassed by Inch at the beginning of the video him and his creepy giggle and annoying voice but they both got into the sales swing soon enough didn’t they? Pair of wallopers are made for each other
Edit to add agree with all of you that she looks bloody miserable but I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest. She’s either not happy at home with the kids or she’s realising her career has flopped
Screaming at this entire comment hahahaha separation anxiety from the couch!!!!

Ahhhh the photo I’ve been waiting for. Welcome to motherhood with two or more, Sophie 👋🏻
tit she'll have him barred from Willy Hills after she's caught up here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
CAC8072F-9A2A-45C5-8132-70AB738704B7.jpeg
Okay but why does henry fatsomez and rennie have the same hairstyle 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just noticed that inches Ronnies birthday post got more likes than some of her posts get. Awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What an absolute knobber he is. No wonder she's a bit loopy listening to his shite all day. If I was her I'd be on the jobs website looking for jobs for him and I'd loosen the purse strings and hire a nanny since she's not capable on her own.

Reactions: 16
First time poster loooooooong time lurker and flip flopper as to whether she’s as manipulative as these threads would have me believed . BUT the stories tonight sealed the deal for me. As soon as she realised she was being filmed she switched into character and was immediately like she was trying to sell us something … genuine lightbulb moment has happened over here guysssssss!

Also there is absolutely no way that that sponge is hygienic … makes my skin crawl thinking of the germs 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 50
First time poster loooooooong time lurker and flip flopper as to whether she’s as manipulative as these threads would have me believed . BUT the stories tonight sealed the deal for me. As soon as she realised she was being filmed she switched into character and was immediately like she was trying to sell us something … genuine lightbulb moment has happened over here guysssssss!

Also there is absolutely no way that that sponge is hygienic … makes my skin crawl thinking of the germs 🤢
That sponge thing is bloody gross 🤢

Reactions: 8
Oh my bleeping god, what a load of unnecessary shite to bath a newborn baby. Does she have separation anxiety from her couch that she can’t be away from it or something. For duck sake. And fine, if she’s bathing him in the living room fine, but what’s with all the extra paraphernalia?? A bleeping £60 blanket to put the bath on?? Why not use a towel?!! I thought even she seemed a bit embarrassed by Inch at the beginning of the video him and his creepy giggle and annoying voice but they both got into the sales swing soon enough didn’t they? Pair of wallopers are made for each other
Edit to add agree with all of you that she looks bloody miserable but I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest. She’s either not happy at home with the kids or she’s realising her career has flopped
Remember she likes to 'be able to control her own content' jaymeis filming and it's out of her control so she's mega mega fuming..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.