Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, it’s been 21 years since I gave birth so maybe things have changed but can someone explain to me why you would bath your baby in a collapsible bath in the middle of the living room instead of, oh I don’t know, in an actual bath?
Because she's a head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok, it’s been 21 years since I gave birth so maybe things have changed but can someone explain to me why you would bath your baby in a collapsible bath in the middle of the living room instead of, oh I don’t know, in an actual bath? How do you even fill a baby bath with water when it’s in the middle of your lounge carpet?
I have a 4 month old and a 2 year old and for the first few weeks had to bath him in the livingroom floor as he would scream like he was being tortured when you took him out the bath and would wake up my 2 year old. I didn't have some foldable monstrosity and just a standard baby bath that wouldn't collapse when being carried from the kitchen sink to in front of the livingroom fire. As soon as he realised getting out the bath wasn't has horrific as he made out we were straight to using the bath rather than the nightly faff.

In saying that lenor looked mighty content so I'm not sure thats her reason...

Reactions: 4
I have a 4 month old and a 2 year old and for the first few weeks had to bath him in the livingroom floor as he would scream like he was being tortured when you took him out the bath and would wake up my 2 year old. I didn't have some foldable monstrosity and just a standard baby bath that wouldn't collapse when being carried from the kitchen sink to in front of the livingroom fire. As soon as he realised getting out the bath wasn't has horrific as he made out we were straight to using the bath rather than the nightly faff.

In saying that lenor looked mighty content so I'm not sure thats her reason...
If I ever bathed my son downstairs I just used the kitchen sink, but I guess Hinch’s sink is far too precious for her to put a smelly baby in it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just stink Len in the sink. Your back will thank me later Sopha.

I'm beginning to wonder if my kids were neglected. I didn't have half the tit she has.

Reactions: 18
If I ever bathed my son downstairs I just used the kitchen sink, but I guess Hinch’s sink is far too precious for her to put a smelly baby in it 🙄
I actually gave him a kitchen sink bath this evening. That was at 7pm and the waters sill in it. Best get my cloths out and get it shined before I go to bed 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I still chuck my toddler in the sink 😂 purely cause it’s just a quick wash sometimes than having to sit on the bathroom floor for what feels like 8 hours while he “swims” from one end to the other 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just stink Len in the sink. Your back will thank me later Sopha.

I'm beginning to wonder if my kids were neglected. I didn't have half the tit she has.
Same here. My son had a cot that he slept in from the day he came home from hospital until he was about 3 years old, a pram for the first 6 months and then a buggy, a car seat, a high chair and a baby bouncer. I think that was it.

I had one of those foam mat things from home bargains but I used it in the actual bath 🤣 just easier to stop baby from rolling whilst having hands free to wash them etc, I didn’t see the point in a separate bath, sometimes done it in the sink as it’s easier 🤣

Reactions: 8
She has her priorities all wrong. Poor Ronnie cast aside while she cuddles that fat spoilt mutt. 😓

I also don't believe she was sleeping sitting up, it looks like she was pretending and I don't know anyone who sleeps with their thumb up. She's so smug.

My leather sofa is 13 years old and in better condition than Sophie's grey velvet one.
I’m betting yours isn’t covered in desperation and spaniel smeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just find it odd that the only thing she’s chosen to show of Lennie in video form is his living room baths. Like a dolly.
Dunk him in Ronnies bath love. What a load of faff. That’s not the behaviour of a woman “surviving” two under two on her own cos partner is at work all day. Ffs. I used to get in the bath with baby on my boob and toddler and we all had a wash 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
duck me who put 50p in Inch and brought him to life. It’s the most he has ever been allowed to speak or post. Boring as duck like but bloody hell, cringeworthy attempt at pitching an idea 😂. Mug. Stick to the drag and zoph please stop this charade of trying to look like the struggling new Mum. Seen better acting on Hollyoaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I was thinking corr something is deffo up with her - she’s bloody miserable as sin and like she’s lost the will to live. But then listening to Jimbo trying to banter for the gram, no wonder she’s in no mood to crack a smile 😅 She’s made bathing a baby 100x harder in the first place with that set up but imagine trying to get it done with your wannabe husband filming you and trying so very hard to be a cool kid. Those boys are in for a life of it with J Dawg as their dad 😅🙈 He’s a cringe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She talks over him and dismisses him in that video he’s an actual embarrassment trying to drum up some trade with the shoppers. He’s an absolute arse hole

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my bleeping god, what a load of unnecessary shite to bath a newborn baby. Does she have separation anxiety from her couch that she can’t be away from it or something. For duck sake. And fine, if she’s bathing him in the living room fine, but what’s with all the extra paraphernalia?? A bleeping £60 blanket to put the bath on?? Why not use a towel?!! I thought even she seemed a bit embarrassed by Inch at the beginning of the video him and his creepy giggle and annoying voice but they both got into the sales swing soon enough didn’t they? Pair of wallopers are made for each other
Edit to add agree with all of you that she looks bloody miserable but I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest. She’s either not happy at home with the kids or she’s realising her career has flopped

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did she wanna squeeze the little sponge a few more times? She's like a lost little puppy

Why does she feel the need to have reassurance constantly "told you 😘" stop sulking Sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why doesn’t she just have a bath with Lennie and let Ronnie come in?
Make it a fun thing for Ronnie to be included in.
My daughter is nearly 2 and we still bath together 🤣 have done from day 1 of being at home

Reactions: 14
I still chuck my toddler in the sink 😂 purely cause it’s just a quick wash sometimes than having to sit on the bathroom floor for what feels like 8 hours while he “swims” from one end to the other 😂
I never usually jump in to bore people with stories of my kid but this made me LOL. Just like my boy 🤣 In fact I had to mop the ceiling once, it was like a monsoon in there from his “swimming” 😅 9/10 I’ll throw him in the shower and hose him down quick as poss to avoid the carnage lol. No idea why she chooses to make a proper meal out of bathing her kids 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.