Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she be bathing Lenor on the floor in the living room again? Is she attached to that sofa with an umbilical cord so she has to stay next to it at all times?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
These videos aren’t tonight. Inch posted a picture of this bath the other week. I’m sure everything was the same even down to soph’s hair and outfit. No idea how to search for the photos but please tell me I’m not going mad!!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve had to unfollow Jamie. Jesus Christ his stories just get more and more cringe and it’s making me feel sick 😩🤮

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think that sponge thing must stink being left in a damp collapsible barfff?

Surely it's easier to bath the baby in that thing inside the actual bath. Then take him to get dressed in his million pound nursery.

Why bring all this tit downstairs.

I’ve had to unfollow Jamie. Jesus Christ his stories just get more and more cringe and it’s making me feel sick 😩🤮
The man chats so much tit. Their conversations are beyond dull. Surprised they've made two babies at all if that's the guys chat.

I did like the way he kept talking over her though

Reactions: 32
These videos aren’t tonight. Inch posted a picture of this bath the other week. I’m sure everything was the same even down to soph’s hair and outfit. No idea how to search for the photos but please tell me I’m not going mad!!!
I thought that too. Mind you it’s like bleeping Groundhog Day in their house so it’s hard to tell

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is either in a massive sulk which she will portray as depression and anxiety to gain sympathy and engagement , then straight back into Ads
Or she genuinely is depressed as it’s finally hit her that she isnt anything special and very easily replaced, I almost feel sorry for her because I think her days are numbered she will still have her insane army defending her but I think normal folk are losing interest fast.
she herself has posted many times about comparison being the thief of joy sadly she is guilty of this she has seen Stacey rise when she thought this association would be her rise to real fame she’s jealous and probably is feeling pretty low at the moment.
sophie you need to grow up and parent those bairns because you brought them into the world and no matter what opinions others have about them shouldn’t affect this, they are a precious gift that many people will never have the joy of receiving stop worrying about being famous and start mothering both of your beautiful bairns because one day you will understand that fame never lasts but you will always be a mam. Of you are feeling depressed seek professional help do not take advice from instafluencers no inspirational quotes will fix real depression this is one of my biggest problems with influencers giving out advice to people who need real help over the top cleaning and spending on tat are symptoms of anxiety and depression not the cure !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Golly gosh isn’t it just a laugh a minute at castle greyskull?! His ‘dragons den pitch’ surprised he hasn’t had a crack at that tbh, anything for a bit of ‘fame’ 🙄

Reactions: 20
Jamie you're not funnyyyyyyyyy... Get a job and piss off you cringey cheesy nobhead.

A bleeping adult sized sponge, I'm off guyz
Jeeeez he's such a prick isn't he 🙄
Wish he'd give up trying to be funny 💤💤 Not only is his voice is cringe and but his attempt at humour is too!!! 💩

Reactions: 20
Anyone else think that sponge thing must stink being left in a damp collapsible barfff?
I have one I got from boots and it's so absorbent it would never dry in there. I have to hand mine in the radiator every night and then I soak it in Milton one a week to make sure it's clean. It made the foam go brown in colour so she clearly hasn't done that. Probably soaked in in zoflora so lenor smells like s country meadow

I don't get why he is acting like Soph is the first person to ever use a mat like this.

Reactions: 17
Surely they have to let the bath & sponge thing dry out before cramming it all together.. mould central 🥵🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
No wonder she is so tired if that’s how she spends her spare time.

Sopha, stop taking taking things so personally. You got your dream, you are a brand now, P&G’s puppet. You sold your soul for some easy bucks. This isn’t your own account anymore, you need to learn to separate Mrs Hinch (SOLD to the highest bidder) from Sophie Hinchcliffe Hinchliffe
Well said 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
I had one of those foam bath mat thingies, my kids are 23 and 18 so they’re hardly a revolutionary new product. He’s such a nob isn’t he 🙄

Reactions: 13
Ok, it’s been 21 years since I gave birth so maybe things have changed but can someone explain to me why you would bath your baby in a collapsible bath in the middle of the living room instead of, oh I don’t know, in an actual bath? How do you even fill a baby bath with water when it’s in the middle of your lounge carpet?

Reactions: 32
Different outfit today
C4E14C12-7123-42AB-B047-F42807847992.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.